PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Kidman Trashed for Telling People to Stop Whining About Trump

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2017, 09:50 PM
By Andrew Stiles - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/50RVgc4h.jpg

Aging actress and former Hollywood celebrity Nicole Kidman is taking heat for saying something about Donald Trump that wasn’t aggressively negative.

In an interview with BBC News this week, Kidman suggested that people should stop whining about the election and start supporting “whoever the president is, because that’s what the country’s based on.”

Kidman, a dual-citizen originally from Australia, said she was “always reticent to start commenting politically,” but did offer some vague comments about Trump’s election. “Whatever, however that happened, he’s there and let’s go,” she said.

“I would just say he’s now elected,” Kidman told the BBC. “And we as a country need to support whoever the president is, because that’s what the country’s based on.”

It wasn’t a ringing endorsement of Trump, exactly, but critics lashed out at Kidman via Twitter, a popular social media platform, often using profane language. “Botox has clearly gotten to her brain,” one user wrote.

“Yeah, fuck that. Fascists shouldn’t be accepted ever,” another critic complained.

One London-based film critic chimed in: “SHE CAN FUCK OFF.”

“In what world should I give any amount of fucks about N. Kidman’s verbal droppings?” another dissatisfied comment asked. The answer wasn’t immediately clear.

RBP
01-14-2017, 10:07 PM
I think they should protest be refusing lower tax rates and paying at the old rate, businesses and personal. They should refuse to accept any job or any wage increase that results from a Trump initiative. And they should build a legacy feature into the repeal of Obamacare, so that all these people can stay on it and pay whatever it costs.

Hugh_Janus
01-15-2017, 09:43 AM
Aging actress and former Hollywood celebrity Nicole Kidman

the fuck is the point of saying this?

She's also right. People should stop moaning about it. People should also stop sucking his dick. its done, stop banging on about it

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2017, 02:51 AM
the fuck is the point of saying this?

The author is a flaming liberal... and this is a very immature smear piece against the still beautiful Nicole Kidman.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-16-2017, 05:03 PM
:hitit:

Hugh_Janus
01-16-2017, 08:59 PM
I think beautiful is pushing it a bit.... she's starting to look like that joan whateverherfaceis... you know, that not very funny plastic surgery addict comedian who died the other day

PorkChopSandwiches
01-16-2017, 09:01 PM
Rivers?

Muddy
01-16-2017, 09:07 PM
"aging actress".. there it is right there... The writer has to take their shitty little dig.. Feed him to the dogs... !

Hugh_Janus
01-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Rivers?
that's her

"aging actress".. there it is right there... The writer has to take their shitty little dig.. Feed him to the dogs... !

I liked the "former hollywood celebrity" bit