PDA

View Full Version : George Soros may have been main fundraiser behind Women’s March

Teh One Who Knocks
01-24-2017, 01:43 PM
By Richard Johnson - The NY Post

http://i.imgur.com/3jcHSTx.jpg

The main man behind the Women’s March on Washington may have been hedge fund billionaire George Soros, who reportedly has ties to 56 of the 403 groups that sponsored the demonstration in DC.

Although pink-hatted protesters called the march nonpartisan and a “grass-roots effort,” former Wall Street Journal reporter Asra Q. Nomani wrote in an opinion piece on Women in the World, it “really isn’t a ‘women’s march.’ It’s a march for women who are anti-Trump.”

Nomani found links between Soros, who called President Trump “a would-be dictator,” and the 56 march “partners” including Planned Parenthood, Natural Resources Defense Council, MoveOn.org, National Action Network, Amnesty International and the American Civil Liberties Union.

Asked if the marchers were duped into a partisan scheme, Trump confidante Roger Stone told me it wasn’t grass roots.

“While there were many sincere women there, it was also a large AstroTurf operation paid for by Soros designed to destabilize the new president,” Stone said.

Laura Silber, a spokeswoman for Soros’ Open Society Foundations, said: “Soros supports a wide range of organizations, many of which are concerned about the policy changes that may lie ahead. It is no surprise that they organized their constituencies to make their voices heard.

“We are proud of their work and we celebrate the right of all Americans peaceably to assemble and petition their government. That said, it is simply not true that Soros paid for, or organized, this historic march.”

DemonGeminiX
01-24-2017, 02:53 PM
You know, FBD used to bitch about this guy ad nauseum and I used to tune him out. The more I read about this Soros guy, the more I see what a piece of shit he really is. I think I owe FBD an apology over this one.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-24-2017, 04:44 PM
Yeah, he is the single biggest threat to the US.

deebakes
01-25-2017, 01:29 AM
fbd? :?

Muddy
01-25-2017, 01:36 AM
fbd? :?

:lol:

RBP
01-25-2017, 02:24 AM
:fbd:

RBP
01-25-2017, 02:27 AM