PDA

View Full Version : Hooters to add male servers, ditch revealing outfits with new 'fast-casual' venture

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2017, 01:11 PM
By Brian Lisi - New York Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/BKnVOHQ.jpg

Orange ya glad they’re ditching those uniforms?

Hooters will be losing its demeaning uniforms — and adding male servers — with its new endeavor, Hoots.

Their first location opening outside Chicago next month according to the Tampa Bay Times, the location aims to take on "fast-casual" stalwarts such as Panera and Chipotle with counter service only and a streamlined menu.

The 75-seat spot will also feature take out options and a full bar.

Thankfully if you need to spend money to get women to pay attention to you, you can still visit their classic Hooters locations, found wherever dads need to feel important.

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Newsflash: Hooters to close it's doors one month after changing outfits and hiring men.

Muddy
02-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Newsflash: Hooters to close it's doors one month after changing outfits and hiring men.

It's only in these new restaurants named "hoots".. It's a different business model. At the Hooters around the corner its business as usual..

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2017, 02:27 PM
I hope the "reporter" who penned this article didn't choke on his smugness when he wrote the last line to the story.

Muddy
02-01-2017, 02:48 PM
I hope the "reporter" who penned this article didn't choke on his smugness when he wrote the last line to the story.

yeah really.. What an ass.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-01-2017, 05:08 PM
I had to go back and check, made me think it was a feminist reporter

deebakes
02-02-2017, 02:44 AM
hooters is terribly over-rated :|

Muddy
02-02-2017, 04:30 PM
hooters is terribly over-rated :|

I dunno man.. They have a pretty good steak and cheese, and buffalo shrimp, and lots of TV's, and beer, and skimpily dressed girls.. It isnt so bad.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2017, 04:39 PM
I dunno man.. They have a pretty good steak and cheese, and buffalo shrimp, and lots of TV's, and beer, and skimpily dressed girls.. It isnt so bad.. :lol:

And their wings are always consistent, and I happen to like their wings.

Muddy
02-02-2017, 04:46 PM
And their wings are always consistent, and I happen to like their wings.

Naked and hot!

Pony
02-02-2017, 04:51 PM

Look on the bright side, there will be dozens of new girls working at the local strip club!