PDA

View Full Version : Woman claims she was kicked off Spirit flight for showing cleavage

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2017, 04:13 PM
By Andrew Perez, Reporter - Local10.com

http://i.imgur.com/00z5dky.jpg

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - A South Florida woman claims she was kicked off a Spirit Airlines flight from New Orleans to Fort Lauderdale because of the way she was dressed.

"It's not even about money. I was really embarrassed," the woman, who didn’t want to be named, said in a telephone interview with Local 10 News.

At least two passengers took to Facebook after the incident and posted that the flight attendants told the woman "her bosom was too exposed."

Another passenger, who didn't know the woman, was also removed from that flight Sunday after she stepped in to defend the woman.

Spirit claims a flight attendant made the suggestion to cover up, but that's not why the woman was told to leave.

"Nobody was taken off a plane because of cleavage," Spirit spokesman Paul Berry said. "People are taken off of planes because of their behavior."

Berry said the woman was intoxicated and a flight attendant spoke to her about it.

"The flight attendant made that decision, and as she was leaving, she said, 'By the way, you might want to cover up.' It was more of a personal statement to her," Berry said.

Donna Prieto said her daughter was "humiliated" on the flight.

She and some witnesses said the woman used a large coat to cover up, cried and then some passengers started to complain.

The woman, friend and another passenger were later asked to leave the plane. The woman was rebooked on another. Berry said Spirit plans on getting in touch with her.

allsmiles
02-02-2017, 05:21 PM
This kind of shit pisses me off. It appears that she was intoxicated and behaving inappropriately and that's why she was kicked off. But she had to find a way to play the victim in order to excuse her unacceptable behavior and to try and turn the blame on someone else. People need to take responsibility for themselves.

Pony
02-02-2017, 05:31 PM
This kind of shit pisses me off. It appears that she was intoxicated and behaving inappropriately and that's why she was kicked off. But she had to find a way to play the victim in order to excuse her unacceptable behavior and to try and turn the blame on someone else. People need to take responsibility for themselves.

:clap:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-02-2017, 05:48 PM
:wank:

Hugh_Janus
02-02-2017, 07:51 PM
I don't think those titties will look good once they're out of the bra

Muddy
02-02-2017, 07:53 PM
I bet Allsmiles is rocking a 38 G at this point...

Hugh_Janus
02-02-2017, 08:03 PM
#milkduds

Muddy
02-02-2017, 08:11 PM
#tittypump

Hugh_Janus
02-02-2017, 08:18 PM
#stickytitties

deebakes
02-03-2017, 02:37 AM
:motorboat: