PDA

View Full Version : Roofer forced 'vulnerable' man to perform a sex act on him outside Bradley Stoke pub

redred
02-03-2017, 08:01 AM
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276268/Article/images/30106838/15835744-large.jpg

A drunken roofer who sexually bullied a vulnerable man has been jailed for 16 months.

Michael Allen went up to the person outside the Three Brooks pub in Bradley Stoke and demanded: "W*** me off."

After the humiliated victim touched Allen's exposed penis, Allen walked away laughing, Bristol Crown Court was told.

And when the victim walked by him Allen kicked him and told him: "Get away from me you gay f*****."

Allen, 25, of North Road in Stoke Gifford, pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a male in September last year.

The recorder Mr Martin Meeke QC told him: "Your victim felt stupid and humiliated. I have no doubt your intention was to humiliate him."

Allen was told to register as a sex offender for ten years.

Gregory Gordon, prosecuting, said Allen grabbed the man's crotch and demanded the sex act before wiping his exposed penis on the man's T-shirt.

Mr Gordon said: "The victim didn't know what to do.

"He was shocked and upset.

"He took hold of Mr Allen's penis and gave it five or six strokes."

The court heard the victim didn't look at Allen as he didn't want to see his face.

After the assault he felt tearful and "destroyed", told a friend and police were called.

The court heard Allen had previous convictions for making racially aggravated threats as well as assault, robbery and possessing a blade.

Dianne Heys, defending, said: "He has been extremely idiotic and is at risk of an immediate custodial sentence.

"He has everything going for him.

"He has been in a stable relationship for six years, he has family support and he has a very good job.

"If he goes into custody he may well lose that position."

Ms Heys said her remorseful, rugby-playing client had no recall of events due to the alcohol and cocaine he had taken on the night.

Read more at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/roofer-who-approached-man-outside-bradley-stoke-pub-and-demanded-w-me-off-is-sent-to-prison/story-30106838-detail/story.html#h7jFSLgKjylQhVCG.99

Goofy
02-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Is everyone in Bristol on drugs? :-k

redred
02-03-2017, 10:49 AM
No but a lot

PorkChopSandwiches
02-03-2017, 08:05 PM
fags

Hugh_Janus
02-03-2017, 08:48 PM
stoke gifford is near filton isn't it? I'm sure I stayed there when I went to college :-k

Griffin
02-03-2017, 09:09 PM
were you willing to give strangers a hand?

redred
02-03-2017, 09:15 PM
stoke gifford is near filton isn't it? I'm sure I stayed there when I went to college :-k
Yes a mile or so

Hugh_Janus
02-03-2017, 09:55 PM
were you willing to give strangers a hand?
only if they paid :dance:

Yes a mile or so

must be the place then. I used to have to walk from there and pass bristol parkway to get to the college.... man, the days before passing my driving test sucked ass :lol:

redred
02-03-2017, 10:20 PM
You could of been wanked off if you stopped for a beer

Hugh_Janus
02-03-2017, 10:35 PM
I was 16... I never broke the law by drinking underage :nono:

deebakes
02-03-2017, 11:42 PM
red? :shock: