PDA

View Full Version : Man Accused of ‘Prolonged Sexual Assault’ of Family Dog Pleads Not Guilty to Bestiality

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2017, 12:44 PM
By Kyle Foley - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/R7k5MBYh.jpg

A Florida man accused of sexually assaulting his pit bill for years pleaded not guilty to bestiality on Friday.

The man, Bradley Jean Hubbard, who had been living with his dad and his dad’s girlfriend for the last three years, was allegedly caught by a family member having sex with the dog, Baby Girl. The incident was reported to the police in December, and Hubbard was arrested last month.

The family member who turned him in claimed Hubbard would frequently assault Baby Girl to the point that the dog would whimper and cry, but over time she remained silent as she was attacked. Hubbard allegedly covered up the noises by saying the dog was just hot, a believable excuse in Florida.

The witness who turned Hubbard in had been able to witness his alleged vile acts as there was a hole in Hubbard’s bedroom door, due to a violent outburst.

After Hubbard was arrested, Baby Girl was brought in by the police as evidence. She was taken to a local vet where she underwent a rape kit investigation and the vet found that her “genitals showed signs consistent with abuse.” Hubbard was released on bond, but the dog remains with the animal control.

“We’re currently holding the dog until the outcome of the trial,” said John Robinson, director of Animal Control in Escambia County. “If the dog becomes ours we determine what to do with it from there.”

Several rescue and rehab groups are hoping to find her a new home. Lori Hoyt, who runs a no-kill rescue service for dogs in Virginia, told local news she is willing to take Baby Girl in. “I don’t know that she can be rehabilitated, but I’m willing to try,” she said. “(Robinson) said she was having a tough time and she wasn’t trusting of anyone.”

The trial is set to begin April 12. He faces a possible year in prison and a $1,000 fine if convicted.

redred
02-04-2017, 12:57 PM
ffs

deebakes
02-04-2017, 05:06 PM
he clearly was misinformed on what doggy style is :shock: