PDA

View Full Version : Teacher who had sex with three students is denied parole

Teh One Who Knocks
02-07-2017, 01:30 PM
By Jamie Schram - The New York Post

http://i.imgur.com/AsXNmyY.jpg

A jailed former English teacher admitted last week that losing sight of her “values” led her to having sex with three of her students — one of whom was a 16-year-old boy she defiled in a church parking lot.

But her mea culpa wasn’t enough to convince the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole, which on Tuesday ruled that Brianne Land Altice will have to spend at least two more years in the slammer.

Altice, 37, a former teacher at David High School in Kaysville, Utah, was sentenced in 2015 to two to 30 years in prison on three felony counts of forcible sex abuse. The board ordered her to attend a sex offender treatment program before her next hearing in April 2019.

The disgraced teacher told officials last week that her low self-esteem drove her to seek out the company of her students in 2015.

“I clearly lost sight of all my values and my principles and was seeking inappropriate means to address my own issues,” Altice said during the Jan. 24 parole hearing. “Issues I’m very aware of now,” Fox 13 reported.

Besides the 16-year-old, Altice had sex with a 17-year-old at his home, and another 17-year-old whom she met while she was out on bail and facing criminal charges for the other two, according to Board of Pardons and Parole vice chairman Robert Yeates.

deebakes
02-08-2017, 01:51 AM
:sad2:

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2017, 01:52 AM
:hand:

You're too old for her, Dee.

deebakes
02-08-2017, 02:13 AM
:sad2: