PDA

View Full Version : Senator Tim Scott Reads Racist Tweets Sent to Him by the Tolerant Left

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2017, 01:24 PM
By Ian Miles Cheong - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/lEwBd6ph.jpg

Senator Tim Scott, the junior US Senator for South Carolina, read aloud racist tweets directed to him on the floor of the US Senate after he expressed his support for Jeff Sessions, who was picked by President Trump as the next attorney general.

Sessions was confirmed late Wednesday after enduring a contentious debate about his voting record, including allegations of racism against the former Alabama senator.

Sen. Scott, a Republican, read the tweets to highlight how bigotry isn’t a partisan issue, and that no single party in the United States has a monopoly on racism and malice. The tweets were sent to him by leftists who accused him of being an Uncle Tom and a race traitor.

The remarks he received included:

You are a disgrace to the black race.

You are an Uncle Tom, Scott. You’re for Sessions. How does a black man turn on his own?

Senator Tim Scott is not an Uncle Tom—he doesn’t have a shred of honor. He’s a house negro, like theo ne in ‘Django’.

I’m in complete horror. A black man who’s a racist against black people. A big Uncle Tom piece of fertilizer. Think for yourself, you’re a disgrace to your race.

“I left out all the ones that used the n-word,” said Sen. Scott. “I think that would not be appropriate.”

“You see, what I’m surprised by—just a smidgen—is that the liberal left that desires for all of us to be tolerant, do not want to be tolerant of anyone that disagrees with where they are coming from,” he said.

“So the definition of tolerance isn’t that Americans experience a high level of tolerance. It’s that all Americans who agree with them experiences this so-called tolerance.”

Goofy
02-10-2017, 02:09 PM
“I left out all the ones that used the n-word,” said Sen. Scott.

......... nitrogen? :-k

Pony
02-10-2017, 05:24 PM
......... nitrogen? :-k

Nonconformist.

deebakes
02-11-2017, 02:29 AM
nincompoop...