PDA

View Full Version : Teacher vowed to keep having sex with student until she was ‘in a jail cell’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2017, 01:02 PM
By Natalie Musumeci - The New York Post

http://i.imgur.com/M2uhMMi.jpg

A married Pennsylvania high school teacher accused of having an “intimate sexual relationship” with a female student vowed to keep up the illicit contact until she was “in a jail cell,” court records show.

Heather Montero, 36, a social studies teacher at Emmaus High School in Lehigh County, was charged Tuesday with unlawful contact with minors and corruption of minors after investigators discovered graphic love letters and text messages between her and the 17-year-old student, according to reports.

Pennsylvania State Police were notified of the alleged relationship by Lehigh County Children and Youth Services in November 2015 after the agency received a tip.

Investigators working the case found Twitter messages and love letters that revealed the pair were having an “intimate sexual relationship” between June 3 and Oct. 6, 2015, according to court documents cited by The Morning Call.

“I’m sleeping with you and he’s not taking me from you,” Montero said in a Twitter message to the girl, referring to her husband, according to court documents.

The student, who is now 19, denied any sexual relationship, telling investigators it was all “fantasy talk.” She told police that she had previously baby-sat for the teacher’s family in January 2015, and considered herself part of the family.

The pair did discuss pursuing a relationship—but only after the girl turned 18, she told investigators.

Montero’s hubby told a state trooper investigating the case that the two admitted having sex, but his wife said it was a “one time thing,” the site reported.

The East Penn School District eventually fired Montero after she surrendered to authorities.

The teacher was released on $20,000 bail, according to the newspaper.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Odd, can't find any story or source that has the teacher's photo :-k

DemonGeminiX
02-14-2017, 01:17 PM
Someone will find one. Give it a day.

redred
02-14-2017, 02:03 PM
I blame RBP

PorkChopSandwiches
02-14-2017, 04:49 PM
:lol:

Pony
02-14-2017, 05:42 PM

Then I guess we can't come back with a verdict.

deebakes
02-15-2017, 01:47 AM
hung jury :lol:

RBP
02-15-2017, 02:44 AM
:|