PDA

View Full Version : Emma Watson is trying to 'navigate feminism'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Contact Music News

http://i.imgur.com/ziB8LvP.jpg

Emma Watson has been taking advice about ''navigating feminism''.

The 26-year-old actress, who also serves as a United Nations Women Goodwill Ambassador, has sought the advice of the acclaimed English author Caitlin Moran about the issue of gender inequality and has revealed she has formed a close friendship with the writer.

She said: ''We ended up having coffee and she gave me all this fantastic advice about navigating feminism. It was such a relief.''

In fact, the 'Harry Potter' star said that Caitlin's approach to life and feminism has helped to open her to a whole new way of thinking.

She told ELLE magazine: ''Caitlin has a certain resilience which I find particularly inspiring. She had this much bigger birds eye view than I did at a time of some of the things I was struggling with.''

However, Emma also stressed that Caitlin's humorous approach to life has helped her to think about feminism and life generally in a different light.

She shared: ''The kind of perspective I have and the longevity she has, kind of felt very steadying. She's so fucking funny so that helps.''

Emma also spoke out in support of the recent Women's Marches, which were staged across the world in protest against gender inequality.

Emma said she felt hugely excited by the scale of the movement and was impressed by how well organised it was, too.

She explained: ''That has been the upside of the downsides of late which is difficult times, but also this emerging, very cohesive group of women that are being very vocal and showing real solidarity.

''The fact that we managed to organise one of the most peaceful, largest protests in history, says so much about what we can achieve and about us as a group. It feels very exciting.''

Goofy
02-14-2017, 02:10 PM
Id like to navigate my ship into her port......... if you know what i mean

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2017, 02:13 PM

:rapeculture:

Goofy
02-14-2017, 02:26 PM
:rapeculture:

Id be gentle [-(

RBP
02-15-2017, 02:31 AM

I'd like to fuck some sense into her. If you know what I mean.