PDA

View Full Version : Judd Apatow says Trump getting elected is like being raped

Teh One Who Knocks
02-21-2017, 12:00 PM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/bdRY1TL.jpg

Judd Apatow tried his hand at stand-up Saturday night delivering a politically-charged set where the director went after President Donald Trump.

Best known for "Knocked Up," "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" and "Trainwreck," Apatow did not hold back during his set at the Regent Theater in Los Angeles. He was there to promote his new show on HBO "Crashing."

According to the Daily Beast, Apatow said when Trump was elected he felt like "a person about to get raped, but I didn't know how bad it would be." Now with Trump in office, he said, "I feel like I've just been raped and I just don't know if I'm going to get murdered."

A rep for Apatow did not return Fox News' request for comment.

But Apatow did not stop there. The Daily Beast reports Apatow went on to say he understands why Melania Trump is not living full time in the White House.

"Every day she’s not in the White House is a day she’s not getting f---ed by Donald Trump," the director said.

Apatow also went after Trump's youngest son, 10-year-old Baron.

"[Baron] f---ing gets it," Apatow said. "You see the look his face when Trump's talking?...People are like, 'Is there something wrong with him?’ No! He knows his dad’s a f---ing a--hole!"

Goofy
02-21-2017, 01:28 PM
What a twat

Muddy
02-21-2017, 01:32 PM
:hand: screw this clown.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-21-2017, 01:45 PM
He should stick to making unfunny movies.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-21-2017, 04:36 PM
:facepalm: