PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek’s George Takei Spoke Glowingly About Being Molested as Young Teen by Older Man

Teh One Who Knocks
02-22-2017, 04:19 PM
By Ian Miles Cheong - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/AXeJLoxh.jpg

Milo Yiannopoulos is getting blasted by almost everyone for giving his imprimatur to sexual relationships between teenage boys and adult men. But at least one Internet luminary has made similar comments in the past.

In a 2006 interview, Star Trek actor, Pizza Hut promoter, and liberal Twitter pundit George Takei spoke positively of being molested by an older man during his adolescence. His essentially agreed with the now-tanked conservative provocateur on the benefits of pederasty.

On the Howard Stern Show, Takei shared details of his first sexual experience with the host and co-host Robin Quivers, who gleefully enjoyed his retelling of how he, as a 13-year-old boy, was molested by an “18- or 19”-year-old counselor at summer camp at Lake Arrowhead in Los Angeles.

Takei, who said he lost his virginity to the older man, talked about how he found the counselor sexually attractive in retrospect, and described him as “experienced.” He said it was the first time he’d ever done anything sexual and did not know he was gay at the time.

Stern and Quivers poked and prodded at Takei about his experience, speaking of the sexual assault by the older man as if it were an episode of an erotic Letter to Penthouse.

Takei hasn’t made any public comments about Milo’s current crisis, but he doesn’t appear to be a fan of the conservative shock jock: A few days prior to the emergence of Milo’s video, Takei attacked Bill Maher for having Milo on his HBO show.

Now, Twitter is abuzz with people referencing Takei’s 2006 interview. During that conversation, Takei talked about how he was alone in the camp cabin and approached by the counselor, who sat on the bed next to him and initiated sexual contact.

Howard Stern: How were you alone? It’s summer camp.

George Takei: We were in the cabin.

Stern: And where were the other boys?

Takei: They were off hiking or something.

Robin Quivers: Doing little boy things.

Stern: Do you think subconsciously you stayed behind because you wanted to be alone with him [the 19-year-old-camp counselor]?

Takei: No, there was some kind of reason why I had to be there.

Stern: Were you on your period?

Quivers: Oh yes he was!

Stern: And he sat down and he touched you… Were you molested in a sense, because you were 13?

Takei: No, no. Cause I was kind of, you know—well, I thought he was pretty attractive.

Quivers: And you wanted to know why you felt this way.

Takei: Yes.

[…]

Quivers: Now wait a moment. He starts touching you how?

Stern: I don’t know if I need to hear all this.

Quivers: Does he put a hand on your knee? Or does he put his arm around your shoulder?

Takei: He puts his arm around my shoulders.

Stern: Oh yeah.

Takei: Then he started, you know, touching the private parts.

Robin Quivers: Ahh! Was he gazing into your eyes the whole time? Was he saying anything?

Takei: Oh, he was telling me about, you know, how life works.

Stern: And what did he do, did he perform oral sex on you?

Takei: It was a hand job.

Quivers: Was there kissing?

Takei: Oh, sure!

Stern: Who wants a hand job without kissing?

[…]

Takei: It was both wonderful and scary and kind of intimidating, and delightful. I mean, all those opposites.

Takei then went on to say that there was an “element of scariness” to the experience because he was very young at the time. He said he wasn’t worried that the camp counselor would tell other people about the experience. He added that he hadn’t had an orgasm before the experience, and that it was his first time.

In separate interviews with other shows, Takei gleefully says he didn’t just have his cherry popped—he had his cherry “exploded.” Takei has made similar remarks about the experience in his “Ask Me Anything” session on Reddit.

http://i.imgur.com/m3rZCXc.png

In similar fashion to Milo’s interviews with Joe Rogan and Amazing Atheist’s Drunken Peasants podcast, Takei called the act “scary but delicious.”

Milo has faced accusations of defending pederasty after footage of interviews he made in 2016 surfaced following the announcement that he was to be a keynote speaker at CPAC. In two separate video podcasts, the former Breitbart contributor spoke of his sexual experiences with an older man, and used language that could be construed as a defense of pederasty—or sex between older men and tween boys.

However, unlike Milo, it remains to be seen whether Takei will be taken to task for his words or lose any of his sponsors for condoning his molestation as a young teen.

Muddy
02-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Its ok. He's not conservative..

DemonGeminiX
02-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Stern: Who wants a hand job without kissing?

:lol:

Griffin
02-22-2017, 11:49 PM
I think I understand what's being said now....enjoy being molested as a child and you grow up a flaming fag.

Got it.

RBP
02-23-2017, 12:36 AM
No one would suggest that George telling his story was "promoting" child sexual abuse.

Godfather
02-23-2017, 02:03 AM
Man, politicizing being molested is so wrong. Maybe it's because I'm not American, but I cringe seeing this shit become Milo/Trump versus Takei/left... it's fucking a sickening crime. I know the left started it this week, assassinating Milo's character (DGX's great assessment)... but damn...

Griffin
02-23-2017, 02:18 AM
George Takei is old with no prospects to flame his overly indulgent ego. He'll jump on any bandwagon,(no matter how self loathing), to see his name in the media.

Godfather
02-23-2017, 02:26 AM
That is true :lol: I should clarify I'm not defending him, he's a weenie.

RBP
02-23-2017, 03:49 AM
Man, politicizing being molested is so wrong. Maybe it's because I'm not American, but I cringe seeing this shit become Milo/Trump versus Takei/left... it's fucking a sickening crime. I know the left started it this week, assassinating Milo's character (DGX's great assessment)... but damn...

Hypocrisy knows no party.