PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Princess Nokia Assaults ‘White Boy’ in Audience Who Called Her ‘Abigail’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-24-2017, 12:25 PM
By Ian Miles Cheong - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/X7LoUQvh.jpg

New York-based rapper Princess Nokia assaulted a white male audience member at a charity performance in England last week, declaring to the crowd: “that’s what you do when a white boy disrespects you.” The man she attacked had allegedly called her “Abigail.”

The rapper, whose real name is Destiny Frasqueri, was performing at prestigious Cambridge University when, she claimed, a man in the audience began to “disrespect” her by heckling. She then threw a drink at him, leapt off the stage and struck him three times.

It was then that Princess Nokia returned to the stage, threw another drink at the crowd in front of her, and made her “white boy” comment.

Front-row witnesses confirmed the violence to The Cambridge Student, but were unable to determine what the audience member had allegedly said to her that was so offensive.

In an interview with Cambridge’s FLY, a publication for women and “non-binary” people of color, the Princess Nokia said she could “see [the audience member] mouthing dirty obscenities like, show me your tits.” She told the website that the heckling left her sense of safety and comfort “severely compromised.”

She added that the incident only affirmed her “zero tolerance” stance towards “instances of sexism and sexual harassment,” and wanted to “let the women of color know she was sorry” for cutting the event short. Princess Nokia only performed two songs before the incident occurred.

The FLY goes on to lament her alleged treatment, decrying the “objectifying and dehumanization of black people,” stating that “such occurrences of harassment are neither unusual nor unexpected for women of color” and that the alleged sexism she faced is “emblematic of the routine degradation of women, especially women of color, who attempt to operate within spaces dominated by white men–spaces like Cambridge.”

The Cambridge Student interviewed the alleged heckler, who denied Nokia’s claims of sexual harassment. He stated that he was informed by a fellow audience member that the performer’s name was Abigail and yelled, “Let’s go, Abigail!” while enjoying her performance. He believes that the situation was a misunderstanding.

“After I shouted this, she came down from the stage. She slapped me and threw drinks on me,” he said.

Following the events, Princess Nokia took to Twitter to retweet her supporters, one of whom wrote: “.@princessnokia just punched a white guy in the face for disrespecting at a gig in cambridge and walked offstage i am LIVING YES GIRL”

Teen Vogue has also come to the defense of the rap artist, to state that “It’s frustrating that female artists like Kitty and Princess Nokia are made to feel unsafe at their own concerts.”

Muddy
02-24-2017, 02:23 PM
MAN, people are going nuts out there... Obama really fucked up empowering the liberal psycho machine.

Hugh_Janus
02-25-2017, 08:10 AM
oh, princess nokia.... no wonder I've never heard of her

redred
02-25-2017, 02:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0XbB3GxuA

porky will be all over this crap :lol:

Goofy
02-25-2017, 04:11 PM
oh, princess nokia.... no wonder I've never heard of her

I know, some of these eejits names are retarded these days :nuts:

lost in melb.