PDA

View Full Version : Police use taser on woman running naked with high school track team

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2017, 12:23 PM
WSAZ Channel 3

http://i.imgur.com/vzAr2Iu.jpg

CORBIN, Ky. (WKYT) - A bizarre situation brought the Friday morning practice for the Corbin High School track team to a screeching halt.

Sickness canceled classes on Friday, but the track team still held practice.

The track coach spotted a woman taking off her clothes. Before he could react, the naked woman jumped the chain link fence and began running with the boys on the track. Police say Leger never touched the boys, but just ran alongside them.

"One of the coaches saw her a couple hundred yards away I guess by the softball field. She had clothes on. He said he noticed her over there taking her clothes off and then she just started running towards the track," Captain Coy Wilson said.

"She was chasing these girls like growling at them, mumbling some stuff I couldn't even understand what she was saying. It was freaking everybody out," Eythan Sims said. Sims is on the Corbin High School track team.

"She started chasing them or running with them. She never touched anyone or did anything," Captain Wilson said.

"Everybody over there ran over here immediately and they got in the field house and locked it," Camron Sizemore said. Sizemore is on the Corbin High School track team.

Police came to the scene and arrested 26-year old Julie Leger. She was still naked and standing in the parking lot when officers arrived. Police say she would not willingly get in the cruiser and resisted arrest. They ended up having to use a taser on her.

The officers at the scene say Leger was incoherent and could not provide them with her name. They posted her picture on Facebook and within minutes, got an identification from one of Leger's relatives.

Leger is charged with resisting arrest, indecent exposure, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. She was taken to Baptist Health Corbin for treatment.

She is due in court on March 14th at 9:00 a.m.

Hugh_Janus
02-28-2017, 07:23 PM
coke... its a hell of a drug

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2017, 07:29 PM
or meth, most likely methin KY

Hugh_Janus
02-28-2017, 07:45 PM
idk what it was, but I know it wasn't bath salts because nobody's face got chewed off :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2017, 07:50 PM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
And nobody shot a video of this?

Kids these days.

[-(

Muddy
02-28-2017, 09:16 PM
Tasering her sounds like it was the right thing to do..?

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2017, 09:24 PM
If she was black, she would be dead

Hikari Kisugi
02-28-2017, 09:39 PM
If she was black, she would have been at KFC

;)

Muddy
02-28-2017, 09:52 PM
If she was black, she would be dead

If she was black it would have never made the news.

Griffin
03-01-2017, 01:21 AM
And nobody shot a video of this?

Kids these days.

[-(

no shit!
I was about to make popcorn. :meh: