PDA

View Full Version : Controversial New ‘Butt Phone’: Small Enough to Fit in Your ‘Prison Wallet’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2017, 12:48 PM
By Ian Miles Cheong - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/CrNpjHrh.jpg

Phones are designed to be concealed in your pocket and easy to reach for quick access, but a new phone takes discretion and portability to a whole new level. Meet the “Beat the Boss” phone, available for sale on Amazon and enjoying rave reviews. The phone is so small it can be smuggled into places where phones aren’t normally allowed — like prisons and courtrooms. And it gives a whole new definition to the term “buttdialing.”

Smuggling phones into prisons has become a cottage industry– and for many inmates, the only way to get a phone behind bars it to conceal it inside their person. Literally inside. After all, prison overalls don’t come with pockets. The “Beat the Boss” phone is small enough (about half the size of the classic Nokia 3310, which is making a comeback this year) to fit right inside your anus. It’s a snug fit, no bigger than a buttplug, but it’ll get past security unless they do a hands-on rectal exam—which isn’t something courtrooms and low-security jails normally do unless you trip the metal detector. To that end, the phone is only made with a trace amount of metal, so it can evade most of the body orifice scanners and high sensitivity metal detectors that prisons use to ferret out “anal contraband”.

The “Beat the Boss” phone is a product that would have come in handy for international spies trapped in a Soviet gulag.

It costs only about $37 and is described as a phone of “exquisite workmanship and luxury design” to “lead you to develop an easier smart life experience,” whatever that means. It’s also described as having an “extremely comfortable grip feeling.” I’d hope so, given that it looks better suited for a bodily orifice than for the palm of my hand.

As with any must-have Amazon product, the reviews are golden:

“I love a gadget. This is the best one ever. Whilst I have no actual need for a phone that I can hide up my arse, who knows when I might,” wrote one happy customer.

“A great product that is very popular for people “banged Up”. I will certainly be buying a few more at this very reasonable price,” wrote another five-star review.

Another reviewer remarked that the phone will “fit in your prison wallet.”

“The only phone I would recommend to anyone that needs to hide their phone in a deep dark place far away from prying eyes.”

Regardless of the rave reviews, I bet the audio quality sounds like ass.

Muddy
02-28-2017, 02:03 PM
That thing is so appealing.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2017, 03:38 PM
:homer:

Muddy
02-28-2017, 03:55 PM
Porky.. Lick it before you put it in..