PDA

View Full Version : Poundland’s £1 vibrator is creating a huge buzz among female customers… but would YOU buy it?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2017, 12:01 PM
By Sarah Barns - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/7EFDtzvl.jpg

POUNDLAND has started selling sex toys for those looking for a cheap thrill.

The discount retailer’s Bullet vibrator has caused a bit of a buzz among female customers over the summer.

The X-rated toy, which comes in a shocking shade of pink, comes complete with gel and wet wipes – all for the bargain price of just one quid.

Poundland’s racy range has previously been discussed on Channel 4’s Sex Box, where sexologist Goedele Liekens ran her eye over the products.

She gave the vibrator a rave review and said it “is no different to something that you would pay about a hundred pounds for”.

http://i.imgur.com/fZoQsN4l.jpg

It is understood the toys have been in some stores since 2015 but have recently expanded their range into more outlets.

Shoppers have taken to social media after spotting the plaything in their local shop.

Francesca wrote: “Just to let you guys know that you can buy a vibrator and c*** ring from Poundland. Top quality.”

While Jamie added: “Who the hell buys a vibrator from Poundland? Surely it can’t be up to much for a quid!”

A Poundland spokesperson said: “The item is merchandised on the top shelf, out of the reach of children, within the health and beauty section.”

Meanwhile, a student teacher sent jaws dropping earlier this week after revealing she got a seven inch sex toy lodged up her bum.

Emma Phillips, 24, was feeling amorous with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Saturday morning when the sex toy ‘disappeared’.

Initially thinking Lee had hidden the vibrator under a pillow as a prank, it was only when the mum-of-one pressed down on her stomach and felt a buzzing that she realised it had vanished up her back passage.

After being rushed to hospital to have the toy surgically removed, Emma is now speaking out to warn others not allow embarrassment to stop them seeking help if they find themselves in a similar predicament.

“There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal,” she said.

“You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.”

redred
03-03-2017, 12:05 PM
:lol: I wish I knew this before valentines day

RBP
03-03-2017, 12:22 PM
I can se the billboard now: Go to Poundland before you go to poundtown!

redred
03-03-2017, 01:37 PM
:tumbleweed:

deebakes
03-04-2017, 01:41 AM
poundland :lol:

Hugh_Janus
03-04-2017, 08:42 AM
poundland.... Best. Shop. Ever. I feel like a right twat going in there, but always come out with an armful of stuff :lol:

deebakes
03-04-2017, 03:02 PM
do you really need that many vibrators hugh? :?

Hugh_Janus
03-05-2017, 12:00 PM
yyeeeesssssssss