PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Wielding Clowns Terrorize Kids Outside Pittsburgh

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2017, 11:48 AM
By Emily Zanotti - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/SgCHzaUh.jpg

Just before Halloween, the U.S. faced a wave of “killer clown” sightings, where people dressed in clown costumes would appear along highways and at the edge of wooded areas, scaring children and threatening adults.

The sightings dropped off after the holiday, but according to Pennsylvania law enforcement. it seems the clowns are making a resurgence—and this time, they’re armed and dangerous.

A group of children playing near their homes in the Pittsburgh suburb of West Mifflin Saturday afternoon were approached and chased by two men dressed in clown costumes and brandishing “pipes and shotguns.”

The kids ran to safety, asking one of the boys’ dads to investigate. “My kid came running in the house screaming that there were two guys chasing him,” Michael Milkowski told local media. “I said to my kids ‘are you lying or something’? And they were like, ‘no, we’re being really serious.’ I looked over and they showed me where they were and there’s two guys running up a hillside.”

Milkowski says he chased the two clowns until they disappeared, and then dialed 911 to report the clown sighting. The police arrived but could find no evidence of the creepy jesters.

Pittsburgh area law enforcement say they’ll step up patrols in the area in case the clowns return.

This is the first reported creepy clown incident in almost five months. Last summer, clowns were spotted in at least 10 states, and police made several clown-related arrests, including a couple in Wisconsin who neglected their children while they went on so-called “clown raids.” The wave, dubbed the “Clownpocalypse,” spread to schools, college campuses and community centers.

At one point, the clown hysteria became so pronounced that author Stephen King, who created the creepy clown phenomenon in his novel It, weighed in to tell people that clowns aren’t actually that scary. Professional clowns even held a “Clown Lives Matter” march to protest the terror.

Hopefully, this clown incident is isolated and does not represent a sudden resurgence in the horror clown epidemic.

deebakes
03-09-2017, 01:59 AM
:axe: