PDA

View Full Version : Nonprofit floats child sex dolls as treatment for pedophiles

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2017, 11:02 AM
By Patrick Knox - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/K7q9eJH.jpg

SCANDINAVIAN sexperts are urging the use of child-like sex dolls in a bid to stop paedophiles from abusing real life children.

The Sexpo Foundation in Finland wants the disgusting dummies to be made available to paedos following a reported boom in imports in neighbouring Norway.

Norwegian cops revealed they are increasingly seizing creepy child-like sex dolls, mostly made in Hong Kong.

More than 20 have been impounded by customs in the past six months.

Child sex dolls are banned in Norway.

Norway’s National Criminal Investigation Service says those who have ordered the dolls are men aged between 18 and 60.

This includes some convicted of sexual offences against children.

Police fear the purchasers “may pose a risk of committing abuses against children in the future.”

But an open letter to the Norwegian authorities, the Sexpo Foundation – set up in 1969 to help sexual welfare – argues they should be made available.

http://i.imgur.com/PIpP3tZ.jpg
Norwegian customs officials confiscating sex dolls

http://i.imgur.com/dSlsNSY.jpg
One of the dolls seized by the Norwegian officials looks very realistic

The letter by Sexpo executive director Tommi Paalanen says: “Both Sexpo services and international studies have shown that the risk of a sexual offence against a child can be reduced by providing a paedophile with a channel for their desires.

“Sex dolls are one such channel.

“A person who uses a lot of money and effort to purchase the doll has already made the decision that he wants to carry out the sexual tendency.

“Therefore, it is important that the customs authorities or others concerned about the sex dolls actors do not hamper their availability.”

http://i.imgur.com/tn1wrua.jpg
Dolls that are advertised as “age 9” can be found on the dark web

In January Sun Online revealed how almost two dozen people have now been arrested on suspicion of owning the “obscene” child sex dolls, with one man under investigation for allegedly importing the sick robots on a “commercial” basis.

The sex robots are also being sold on the dark web, where websites are claiming to offer dolls modelled on “real human children” aged as young as five.

Muddy
03-14-2017, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure I'd call it treatment.. Maybe a re-direction of extremely intolerable behavior.

Hugh_Janus
03-14-2017, 07:09 PM
better than them doing it to real kids :shrug:

Muddy
03-14-2017, 07:22 PM
I'll agree with that..

Hugh_Janus
03-14-2017, 07:24 PM
but will it feed their fantasies to the point where they'll do it for real? :-k

Muddy
03-14-2017, 08:34 PM
Lets just throw the pedos in the wood chipper and be done with it.

Godfather
03-15-2017, 12:59 AM
From what I've read, clinical psychologists still haven't got a clue how to rehab pedophiles, so I basically agree throw them in the wood-chipper.

It'd be a vile experiment to conduct, but I'd still be curious if there's an actual scientific evidence this actually has potential to stop pedophiles from offending... probably not though :|

Griffin
03-15-2017, 01:19 AM
Humans by design are fucked up. Most of us know between right and wrong then live accordingly. Those that consistently choose wrong just need to be put down.

RBP
03-15-2017, 01:43 AM
From what I've read, clinical psychologists still haven't got a clue how to rehab pedophiles, so I basically agree throw them in the wood-chipper.

It'd be a vile experiment to conduct, but I'd still be curious if there's an actual scientific evidence this actually has potential to stop pedophiles from offending... probably not though :|

It's basically conversion therapy for an abhorrent attraction. Many Christian families have felt the same way about their gay kids.

Before you flip your collective shit, I was drawing a parallel to conversion therapy not between homosexuals and pedophiles.

Godfather
03-15-2017, 01:46 AM
That's a good point. Fuck that, throw them all in a pit (the pedophiles, not the gays :lol: )

Griffin
03-15-2017, 01:48 AM
fags/ kid fuckers= same cut of cloth...pretty much nailed it.

RBP
03-15-2017, 02:05 AM
Humans by design are fucked up. Most of us know between right and wrong then live accordingly. Those that consistently choose wrong just need to be put down.

I suppose that depends on who defines right and wrong.

Griffin
03-15-2017, 02:10 AM
In context of this thread about adults sexually abusing children? Wrong is wrong and the sick fucks deserve to go.

RBP
03-15-2017, 02:12 AM
In context of this thread about adults sexually abusing children? Wrong is wrong and the sick fucks deserve to go.

Child brides are socially acceptable in some countries. I'm just saying "right it right and wrong is wrong" has cultural context.

Griffin
03-15-2017, 02:23 AM
ahhh... Okay I'll bite. OP Norway age of consent 16. As is the low end of most civilized societies.
So they are still being indulgent to the perpetrators.

RBP
03-15-2017, 02:50 AM
We're making different points, Griff. I understand where you're coming from in the specific instance.

lost in melb.
03-15-2017, 07:42 AM
It's a hard one. Nature. Biologically a barely pubescent child would have been the best bet to marry. Largest fertility period :idk: