PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson may star in joint reality show that reveals how they 'live with the crimes they were acquitted of'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-24-2017, 02:02 PM
By James Wilkinson For Dailymail.com

Casey Anthony, the Florida mom who was acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter in 2011, could join OJ Simpson in a controversial new reality show, it has emerged.

Anthony, 30, is reportedly in talks to co-star with Simpson, 69, who was found not guilty of murdering his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman in 1995.

'It will give viewers the inside story on the aftermath of living with the horrible crimes they were ultimately acquitted of,' a source told InTouch magazine.

http://i.imgur.com/cTjTCED.jpg

Of course, there are some barriers in the way for Simpson - not least that he's currently serving a 33-year prison stretch after being convicted of armed robbery in 2008.

But he could be up for parole this year - and he's looking at that as his window of opportunity, the source claimed.

'In October a parole board will decide if he will be released early,' they said of the star, who stole sports memorabilia at gunpoint from a Las Vegas hotel in 2007.

'He's putting Casey on his visitor list, and is even willing to pay for her to visit.'

Casey, whose daughter Caylee vanished for a month in 2008 before turning up dead, gave mixed signals to InTouch about a possible show, according to Hollywood Life.

'My past will remain out there,' she wrote in a text message to the magazine's editor. 'I will talk about Casey going forward. Maybe a reality show?'

She then said she was 'kidding' about the show, adding: 'Who would watch it anyway, I know the ones that say they wouldn't.'

However the Florida woman - named 'America's most-hated mom' in the media - said that 'Eventually people will be seeing more of me.'

She added: 'I am not hiding from something I did not do... just to appease others.'

Whether a show would actually get off the ground remains questionable, however.

Earlier in the month TMZ spoke to a series of reality TV production companies, TV agents and viewing platforms, and said some were eager to sign up Simpson.

However, his last planned TV special met a grim fate after public outrage.

'If I Did It,' which was set to air in 2006 in tandem with the release of his book of the same name, was killed by Fox after public outcry. The book was never released either.

But since then a recreation of his trial in the Cuba Gooding Jr-starring American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson has proven a big hit and Simpson has served time for his armed robbery charge.

That and the possibility of a pay-per-view model that would, in the words of one source, let people 'pay without being judged,' might be a way forward.

There might be concern that Simpson would be profiting from his wife's murder.

But TMZ notes that the money would go towards the $33.5 million wrongful death judgement awarded against him after he was sued by the families of his wife and Goldman.

http://i.imgur.com/sQn732l.jpg

Anthony shared similar concerns about how being paid might appear.

'Against popular belief, I am not trying to cash in on Caylee's death,' she told InTouch.

'But why would I do an interview for nothing. What would I get out of it? No one would believe anything I had to say anyway... So there's really no point.'

This isn't the first time that Anthony and Simpson have been linked.

In an interview with Associated Press earlier this month, Anthony said she had become fascinated with Simpson's acquittal in the 1990s.

'I can empathize with his situation,' she said, and added that there were 'a lot of parallels' between his circumstances and her own.

deebakes
03-25-2017, 06:39 PM
:suicide2:

Godfather
03-26-2017, 09:30 PM
Fuck this, don't give these psychopaths a dime.