PDA

View Full Version : Texas high school hazing: 7 students arrested in connection to explicit allegations

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2017, 10:47 AM
By Fox San Antonio

http://i.imgur.com/cBZjusf.jpg

Investigators confirmed on Friday that seven male students were arrested in connection with hazing allegations at La Vernia High School.

La Vernia police also said there are ten alleged victims and they expect many more to come forward. Investigators say there are more arrests to come, but at this time they want to focus on the victims.

"Being able to give them those immediate resources that are available for them to start this healing process and we have those resources ready for them so they can visit if they come forward,” said Sergeant Donald Keil.

We spoke with a victim’s mother, who wanted to remain anonymous to protect her child.

“Kids were holding them down in the locker rooms, there was a lookout at the door watching for coaches not to come. They hold them down and stick various items up their rectum... including coke bottles, deodorant bottles, steel pipes, baseball bats and broom sticks.”

The La Vernia Police Department did confirm all of the students arrested and the victims are all male. This did happen on campus in the locker room with football and baseball players.

The suspects were arrested Thursday at the school in Wilson County and charged with sexual assault. Some parents told Fox San Antonio/News 4 San Antonio their children were held down and assaulted.

RBP
03-29-2017, 11:00 AM
I'll never understand these incidents.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-29-2017, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I usually have to pay a lot of money for that kind of service

redred
03-29-2017, 05:37 PM
:ghey:

DemonGeminiX
03-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I usually have to pay a lot of money for that kind of service

:-s

Like going to college and joining a frat wouldn't cost a lot of money?

Oh, I forgot. You're Mexican and you live in California.

Porky, you're Mexican and you live in California. You could get that shit for free if you just went back to college.

redred
03-29-2017, 07:23 PM
I hear brick laying is a good course

PorkChopSandwiches
03-29-2017, 07:41 PM
I signed up for pipe laying ;)