PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Teacher, 27, Arrested For ‘Multiple Sex Romps’ With Boy, 15

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2017, 10:43 AM
By Kieran Corcoran - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/zR6Prekh.jpg

A young teacher has been criminally charged with having sex multiple times with a 15-year-old student – and may be pregnant by him.

Katherine Ruth Harper, 27, was arrested in Denton County, Texas, after the boy told police about their alleged relationship.

Harper is a 7th-grade English teacher at John Tidwell Middle School in Roanoke, near Forth Worth, and is is married.

A police arrest warrant says she sent naked photos to the boy and drove to his house where she plied him with alcohol and engaged him in sexual congress.

The warrant includes the boy’s explicit description of one sexual encounter: “One thing led to another and she told me to ‘put it in’ and I did,” he said.

Harper allegedly taught the boy when he was younger, but he later moved schools.

The warrant claims the lovers repeatedly had sexual intercourse during the 2016 summer vacation.

Their amorous relationship allegedly ran from the beginning of July and ended on July 31st – eight months ago.

Harper is now eight months pregnant – though the legal documents do not comment on the child’s paternity.

Details of the relationship emerged this week in an arrest warrant, reported by the FOX4 local news station.

Harper was jailed last week, but freed on a $15,000 bail bond.

She has been charged with conducting an improper relationship between an educator and student – a second-degree felony which carried a maximum punishment of 20 years in prison.

Hugh_Janus
04-01-2017, 08:02 PM
need a full body pic

deebakes
04-01-2017, 09:01 PM
innocent :wank:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-03-2017, 03:47 PM
“One thing led to another and she told me to ‘put it in’ and I did,” he said.

:rofl:

redred
04-03-2017, 05:53 PM
always do as the teacher tells you :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-11-2018, 11:06 AM
By Mydrim Jones - The Sun

https://i.imgur.com/wrmmDnt.jpg

A SCHOOL tennis coach who romped with a 15-year-old and sent him nude selfies while pregnant has been jailed for six years.

Katherine Harper, 28, had sex with the teen several times at both of their homes in North Central Texas from June to July 2016.

The pair hooked up after exchanging 76 flirty text messages, police said.

Harper, also an English tutor at Tidwell Middle School, Roanoke, was arrested after school bosses got an anonymous tip that a pregnant teacher was seeing a pupil.

https://i.imgur.com/OL3bRgw.jpg

She pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a child and having an improper relationship with a student.

Harper will be put on 10 years probation after leaving prison, and must register as a sex offender for life.

The blonde first went to the teen's home where they drank booze before stripping.

He then performed a sex act on her, further documents reported.

No further details about the pregnancy have been released.

redred
06-11-2018, 11:47 AM
:hitit:

RBP
06-11-2018, 12:56 PM
At least she got time. That's a good thing.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-11-2018, 12:59 PM
At least she got time. That's a good thing.

6 years plus 10 years probation and sex offender registry....too little, too much, or just right?

DemonGeminiX
06-11-2018, 01:59 PM
6 years plus 10 years probation and sex offender registry....too little, too much, or just right?

Depends. What would a man get sentenced?