PDA

View Full Version : ‘Sex Mad’ Mom Jailed for Wild Sex Romps With Underage Boys

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2017, 10:45 AM
By Ian Miles Cheong - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/C50XK99h.jpg

A British mother-of-three who performed a “dreadful catalog” of sex acts with underage boys was sentenced to seven years’ in prison on Friday. The court heard that Amanda Tompkins performed a ‘striptease’ and sexually abused the boys while her own children were inside the house. The 39-year-old was sentenced for 10 counts of physical and sexual abuse of six boys.

According to reports by the Mail Online and the Mirror, the court heard that Tompkins invited the group of boys between the ages of 13 and 15 to her home, furnishing them with marijuana and alcohol, before engaging them in oral sex and full-on intercourse. She also told one of the boys that he’d gotten her pregnant and that she needed an abortion. She communicated with him via Facebook, which she also used to send him nude photos of herself.

http://i.imgur.com/Z71TKS6.jpg

“Putting it bluntly, ma’am, you are sex mad, decreed Judge Francis Sheridan. “You pleaded guilty to a most dreadful catalog of sexual offending against young boys … Your approach was anything goes as you saw fit in your own drunken stupor. You ran an open house and for that, you should read you ran a home of abuse with you as the abuser—there’s no point in ducking it, no matter how drunk you were.”

The court heard that Tompkins would touch her breasts before getting down on her knees before the boys.

At her house in Milton Keynes with her victims, the court was told that she “quickly became predatory.” She once went upstairs and returned naked, inviting the boys into her room.

Two of them followed her to find her already having sex with one of their friends.

“You were prepared to abuse each of the boys for your own sexual gratification, you simply had a sexual drive that knew no ends. Nothing was enough,” said the judge. “To your own children in your drunken state you were a dreadful mother, you sexually abused children while your own two youngest children were in the house.”

“You were arrested and lied your head off – no recourse from you whatsoever,” declared the judge. “Your definition of an adult is far away from the legal definition, one of your victims was just days away from his 14th birthday.”

“’I watched you in this case, I saw no tears in your eyes. You are a disgrace as a mother and I do not hesitate to say that.”

Tompkins told the court she was drunk when she targeted the boys. She had initially denied the allegations.

redred
04-01-2017, 10:54 AM
not guilty

RBP
04-01-2017, 02:01 PM
Light sentence, but glad she got time anyway.

Hugh_Janus
04-01-2017, 07:53 PM
not guilty

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/wat-is-wrung-wit-chu-meme-9000.jpg

DemonGeminiX
04-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Ummm... nah... guilty.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-03-2017, 03:42 PM
:lol:

redred
04-03-2017, 05:58 PM
furnishing them with marijuana and alcohol, before engaging them in oral sex and full-on intercourse.

thats a winner for me :lol:

lost in melb.
04-04-2017, 12:07 PM
you simply had a sexual drive that knew no ends. Nothing was enough,” said the judge.

There's a career for that!