PDA

View Full Version : Pensioner, 87, wet herself on flight after air hostess wouldn’t let her use toilet

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Toby Meyjes for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/Cq6iV0a.jpg

An elderly woman wet herself at the start of a 13-hour flight after British Airways cabin crew refused to let her use the toilet.

Kocharik Tsamouzian, 87, had asked to use the loo not long after boarding the flight from Los Angeles to London as the plane sat on the runway delayed for 90 minutes.

However, she was prevented from doing so by a stewardess who even blocked her in the aisle.

Eventually, this caused the 87-year-old to wet herself and then spend the rest of the flight in tears as she did not have a change of clothes in the cabin.

Her daughter Aida Behroozi, who lives in West London, told the Mail Online: ‘I went to pick my mother up from Heathrow Airport and she arrived in tears.

‘I was shaking with anger. She asked the air hostess over and over again if she could go to the loo but they kept telling her no because of health and safety reasons.

‘My mother was saying, “I’m an old lady you have to let me go”, but the air hostess stood in front of her seat blocking her from getting up.’

She said her mother has still not received a full apology or compensation despite the incident on December 22.

A spokesman for British Airways said: ‘We have been in touch with our customer after what we understand must have been a very distressing experience.

‘Our highly trained cabin crew always work to make our customers as comfortable as possible, but Civil Aviation Authority safety rules stipulate everyone must remain seated with their seatbelts on after the aircraft has started moving.

‘The safety and security of our customers is always our top priority.’

PorkChopSandwiches
04-04-2017, 03:11 PM
:wtf:

deebakes
04-06-2017, 12:18 AM
:unimpressed: