PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga Sued For $5 Million; Accused Of Scamming Her Own Charity

Teh One Who Knocks
06-27-2011, 12:57 PM
by Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/X92k6.jpg

Lady Gaga is facing a courtroom show down after being accused of ripping off her own Japanese earthquake charity.

According to a message on 1-800-LAW-FIRM, a class action lawsuit has been filed against the Poker Face star claiming that she scammed money from the sale of her We Pray For Japan wristbands which should have gone to the victims of the disaster.

"I'm suing Lady Gaga simply to hold her accountable for giving the money that she was raising for charity to the cause that she was trying to raise it for," said Ari Kresch, an attorney for 1-800-LAW-FIRM, which is based in Southfield, Michigan.

Gaga charged $5 for the wristbands, another $3.99 for shipping and handling and $0.60 for taxes. But the law firm claims she inflated the costs and pocketed the extra cash and also refused to reveal how much of the $5 actually goes to the Japanese victims.

Godfather
06-27-2011, 04:11 PM
If she's guilty of this she's a fucking bitch and I hope it kills her celebrity.