PDA

View Full Version : Married Gym Teacher, 34, Who Slept With Two Students is Back in Court for Swiping Pain Pills

Teh One Who Knocks
04-18-2017, 11:31 AM
By Joe Simonson - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/y4h9lWzh.jpg

Someone keeps getting her hand caught in the cookie jar.

The lusty California gym-teacher-turned-sex-offender Lindsay Himmelspach is back in court for violating her probation after she stole pain pills from a family that employed her as their house keeper.

Himmelspach, 34, gained notoriety as a predatory PE teacher back in 2016 after she slept with two of her students within a month of one another. On top of bedding the lucky 17-year-old boys, she also allegedly sent them sexy videos as well. The real victim? Himmelspach’s husband of three years who got cuckolded by two sweaty teenagers.

Unfortunately, prosecutors didn’t think her antics were too cool — Himmelspach got slapped with 120 days in jail and three years probation after pleading guilty to two counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.

http://i.imgur.com/2KUgtTu.jpg

Now it looks like the convicted sex offender might be back behind bars for violating the terms of her probation. On top of swiping the meds, Himmelspach didn’t report to her probation officer on March 24. If things go south for the cougar, she could get up to three years in prison. Her sentencing hearing is set for June.

According to what appears to be Himmelspach’s Facebook, the naughty maid is a fan of Orange is the New Black and a page called “Relationship Rules.” Let’s hope she finally learned something.

Goofy
04-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Innocent

Muddy
04-18-2017, 03:09 PM
By Joe Simonson - Heat Street On top of bedding the lucky 17-year-old boys, she also allegedly sent them sexy videos as well. The real victim? Himmelspach’s husband of three years who got cuckolded by two sweaty teenagers.

Unfortunately, prosecutors didn’t think her antics were too cool — Himmelspach got slapped with 120 days in jail and three years probation after pleading guilty to two counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor..

We can see where the author stands on this..

PorkChopSandwiches
04-18-2017, 03:49 PM
RBP will send a strongly worded letter

redred
04-18-2017, 08:39 PM
:lol:

RBP
04-18-2017, 11:20 PM
RBP will send a strongly worded letter

I'm preparing my Amicus brief.

Muddy
04-19-2017, 12:06 AM