PDA

View Full Version : Student, 17, blows off own hand after home-made bomb explodes

Teh One Who Knocks
04-19-2017, 11:14 AM
Toby Meyjes for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/6wxKdEk.jpg

A student has blown off his own hand when a home-made bomb, he is alleged to have made, exploded.

The 17-year-old, named only as Andrey K by Russian press, lost his right hand and part of his left after the device exploded near the entrance to a library on Vasilevsky Island in St Petersburg.

The explosion is believed to be accidental and occurred only weeks after the terrorist attack on the city’s metro system which killed 11 and injured dozens more.

The student is believed to have posted pictured online of his bomb-making kit before the explosion.

He was taken to St Mary Magdalena where he was placed in a medically induced coma as he underwent surgery, reports Russian website SPB.

http://i.imgur.com/CFTKQ5v.jpg
He lost one hand and badly damaged the other in the explosion (Picture: CEN)

According to reports, police found evidence of an online chat in which Andrey is seen telling the girl about the bomb.

The BBC reported that an investigative committee, looking into the case, said: ‘From the materials of the criminal case, it follows that a minor is a first-year student of one of the universities of St. Petersburg a great interest in chemistry, he, in particular, has made an improvised explosive device.’

Goofy
04-19-2017, 12:07 PM
:rofl: :dunce:

lost in melb.
04-19-2017, 01:13 PM
these stories disturb and pain me deeply. they're kids

Teh One Who Knocks
04-19-2017, 01:39 PM

I'm pretty sure no one forced him to make an IED and at 17 he sure as hell is old enough to know how incredibly stupid something like this is.

Muddy
04-19-2017, 01:55 PM

They're kids that have no regard for others.. Karma got this little fuck.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-19-2017, 03:40 PM
:haha:

lost in melb.
04-19-2017, 05:24 PM
They're kids that have no regard for others.. Karma got this little fuck.

Technically that's true. Still there's an opportunity for redemption at that age. We don't know why he was making the bomb

Muddy
04-19-2017, 06:33 PM
Technically that's true. Still there's an opportunity for redemption at that age. We don't know why he was making the bomb

We had the warning signs with McVeigh.. Too bad they were ignored. And its not too late for this turd to be redeemed..

deebakes
04-20-2017, 02:18 AM
:rip::wank: