PDA

View Full Version : This pregnant prostitute wants to keep working until she pops

Teh One Who Knocks
04-20-2017, 11:23 AM
By Christian Gollayan - The New York Post

http://i.imgur.com/cFxOuFo.jpg

Summer Sebastian, a 30-year-old legal prostitute who’s three months pregnant, wants to keep working up until she delivers.

“I want to make a statement that supports the right of a woman to choose . . . to work as a prostitute while pregnant,” she wrote in a press release.

Sebastian, who works at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Carson City, Nev., says she had an unplanned pregnancy with her 70-year-old boyfriend. She wants to strengthen her financial security to support her way through grad school, where she’s getting her master’s degree in forensic pathology.

The mom-to-be says she’ll be blogging her pregnancy on her employer’s website.

“I’ve never been one to let myself be intimidated by what others thought!” she said. “It actually never occurred to me that I would stop working.”

The 5-foot blonde has already gained 22 pounds thanks to her bun in the oven, and says that her new figure has helped with her job.

“I am lovin’ it even more now that I have all of these hormones pumping!” she said.

RBP
04-20-2017, 11:31 AM
30 year old hooker pregnant from her 70 year old boyfriend and still working. Give me a minute to process that.

lost in melb.
04-20-2017, 11:37 AM
Whilst working towards getting her master’s degree in forensic pathology.

Goofy
04-20-2017, 12:20 PM
:facepalm:

Muddy
04-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Porky loves the preggo pigs..

PorkChopSandwiches
04-20-2017, 03:47 PM
:wank:

Griffin
04-20-2017, 09:38 PM
A 90-year-old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor asks him how he's feeling.

"I've never felt better," he replies. I've got an 18-year-old bride who's pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor thinks for a moment and says, "Let me tell you a story. I know a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season but one day he's in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So, he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises his umbrella, points it at the beaver, squeezes the handle, and BAM! the beaver drops dead in front of him."

That's impossible," said the old man in disbelief, "someone else must have shot that beaver!"

Exactly,said the doctor.