PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Fangtasia's (The True Blood Discussion Thread) [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

Pages : 1 [2]

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2011, 01:59 AM
I may have to watch the episode again :doh:

Just thought if something....let's say the vamps kill Marnie.Antonia is going to possess Lafayette, just watch...

You called it....I didn't wanna believe it because it would be too predictable, but you nailed it. :|

Now, as long as Lafayette dies in the finale, then :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2011, 03:16 PM
So many good scenes last night. I think my favorite by a slight margin was towards the end when after Jesus broke all or Marnie's spells and the vamps all charged in to take care of her...Roy jumps in front of Marnie to save her saying that they would have to go through him to get to her and in a blink Erik had charged him and ripped his heart out. :lol:

And then with the heart in his hand he drinks out of it like it was a juice box the whole time glaring at Marnie, never looking breaking his stare at her. Bad ass Erik is definitely back. :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Can't believe that nest week is the season finale already :sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-06-2011, 02:49 AM
The scene where Andy was walking home (before meeting the fairy) and he was talking to himself and then finally says "Don't go all lost-in-the-woods retarded"

:lmao:

Hal-9000
09-06-2011, 04:12 AM
So many good scenes last night. I think my favorite by a slight margin was towards the end when after Jesus broke all or Marnie's spells and the vamps all charged in to take care of her...Roy jumps in front of Marnie to save her saying that they would have to go through him to get to her and in a blink Erik had charged him and ripped his heart out. :lol:

And then with the heart in his hand he drinks out of it like it was a juice box the whole time glaring at Marnie, never looking breaking his stare at her. Bad ass Erik is definitely back. :thumbsup:

"You're going to have to go through me first!"

and then Erik with the juice box heart scene :rofl:....awesome

Teh One Who Knocks
09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
I think one thing that was a bit of a cop-out was after Jesus broke the binding spell between Marnie and Antonia, Antonia just up and left. She knew what Marnie had become (evil) and she (Antonia) was disgusted that Marnie killed an innocent person. Why wouldn't have Antonia done something to Marnie before she vanished? She was a powerful witch in her own right.

Hal-9000
09-06-2011, 03:05 PM
I think one thing that was a bit of a cop-out was after Jesus broke the binding spell between Marnie and Antonia, Antonia just up and left. She knew what Marnie had become (evil) and she (Antonia) was disgusted that Marnie killed an innocent person. Why wouldn't have Antonia done something to Marnie before she vanished? She was a powerful witch in her own right.

You'd think after being bound she'd turn Marnie into a frog...I was kinda hoping that Antonia would possess Lafayette.

MrsM
09-06-2011, 03:15 PM
You'd think after being bound she'd turn Marnie into a frog...I was kinda hoping that Antonia would possess Lafayette.

That's what I thought - Antonia would leave Marnie and go into Lafayette - then Marnie and Lafayette would have a battle.

I'm sad there is only 1 more for the season

Hal-9000
09-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Yes I do love this show...

The scene with Erik ripping that guy's heart out and drinking it with that look on his face :lol:
exemplifies why True Blood rocks...

one minute serious as a heart attack and the next they throw in a little smirk :thumbsup:

Dragoness_Cutie
09-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Two ways that could go down... Alcide becomes disgusted with Debbie and just leaves her, or he beats the ever loving fuck out of that slimy little weasel Marcus.
So I was mostly right. He left Debbie and ended up killing Marcus.

I have to admit, I laughed my ass off at that. What the fuck did the dude really think he was going to do against Erik?! And then the juice-box heart... LMAO!

It totally doesn't seem like it should be that close! We need more episodes!!!

I have to say I was disappointed with the end of the episode... with Marnie taking over Lafayette. I am soooo over Marnie, I was happy she was dead. Now we still have to put up with her! *Sighs*

Teh One Who Knocks
09-09-2011, 11:12 AM
I have to say I was disappointed with the end of the episode... with Marnie taking over Lafayette. I am soooo over Marnie, I was happy she was dead. Now we still have to put up with her! *Sighs*

Same here :|

I just hope that she'll be gone for good in the finale.

Dragoness_Cutie
09-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I hope so! The baddies for each season tend to be. I think that the Maenad chick was the only one who stuck around, but she started towards the end of a season and wasn't much of a bad guy until the next one.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Wow, what a finale :shock:

Although Marnie isn't really dead. :| And Lafayette isn't dead :|

BUT TARA'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheerlead: :banana: :cheerlead: :banana:

DemonGeminiX
09-12-2011, 08:20 AM
:-k

Marnie was a ghost. That means she's dead. And Lafayette's entertaining when he isn't being a sniveling little bitch. Also, you're too hard on Tara.

Apparently, Russell's dug out of his concrete prison.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Marnie may be a ghost, but she wasn't destroyed, so there's always the chance she could show back up at a later date. I was over Marnie halfway thru the season :|

Badass Lafayette when he was possessed was okay, but that's not gonna happen often, so he needs to be next. Not sure how I feel about Jesus being killed, he wasn't a favorite character or anything, but he didn't bother me.

Glad that bitch Debbie got her head blown off too :banana:

And there's no such thing as being too hard on Tara....she should have had her head half blown off 2 or 3 seasons ago :nono:

Now, I wonder who that wolf was that showed up growling at Sam....or was it a shifter? :-k

Loser
09-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Jessica....tits.....
:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

Hal-9000
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Wow, what a finale :shock:

Although Marnie isn't really dead. :| And Lafayette isn't dead :|

:lol:

I thought it really sucked right up until the end.The two scenes with Jessica showing up at Jason's door and Bill and Erik being nasty,
saved the episode for me.

Goofy
09-12-2011, 05:11 PM

:woot: Erik is far and away my favourite character........ REAL Eric, not pissy ghey nice Eric :lol:

Walking Dead season 2 starts next month :dance:

No she aint :hand: Bill and Eric will run to the rescue and save your favourite character :tup:

Apparently, Russell's dug out of his concrete prison.

:woot:

I didnt realise that was the season finale......... *sniffle* :(

Hal-9000
09-12-2011, 05:17 PM
....Apparently, Russell's dug out of his concrete prison.

I was wondering about that shot....and who was the guy who showed up on the doorstep?
Wasn't he that religious leader at the place where Jason joined?

Goofy
09-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I was wondering about that shot....and who was the guy who showed up on the doorstep?
Wasn't he that religious leader at the place where Jason joined?

Yep, Reverend Steve :tup: Strange that he's now a vampire since he hated them so much......... i think Russell has something to do with it :)

Hal-9000
09-12-2011, 06:24 PM
So in the latest episode Jesus, Marnie, the News Vamp chick and Tara are all toast.

I hope most of them stay dead :lol:

Joebob034
09-12-2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXD1idWgOI

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Jessica....tits.....

The only view of them was from long distance and it was only for a second :slap:

I thought it really sucked right up until the end.The two scenes with Jessica showing up at Jason's door and Bill and Erik being nasty,
saved the episode for me.

Yeah, it was a bit weak up until the end. Whoever came up with that whole 'Fields of Dreams' ending for Marnie should be shot :wha:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 06:27 PM
So in the latest episode Jesus, Marnie, the News Vamp chick and Tara are all toast.

You forgot Debbie :tup:

Hal-9000
09-12-2011, 07:13 PM
You forgot Debbie :tup:

Righto...didn't Sookie waste her?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Blew her head off with a shotgun....right underneath her chin :banana:

Hal-9000
09-12-2011, 07:14 PM
I love the new team of Bill and Eric...

Excuse me...we're getting crispy up here! :x

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 07:16 PM
I am so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina and her unbelievably stupid name! Fuck Sookie!

Goofy
09-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Pam's awesome :lol:

Hal-9000
09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
yeah the fairy vagina comment had me :rofl:

Loser
09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
The only view of them was from long distance and it was only for a second :slap:

Target acquired! :wank:

Wonder if I can get it to colorado :x

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Erik: Hi, Nan. And gay stormtroopers.

Goofy
09-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Erik: Hi, Nan. And gay stormtroopers.

Forgot that :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 08:35 PM
I also liked when Jason went to tell Hoyt that he slept with Jessica...Hoyt asks "How?"....of course meaning how could Jason have done that to him. Instead Jason thinks something else:

Missionary, then doggy, then her on top. I mean, it was nothin’ too kinky.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Iffy
09-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Jessica....tits.....

The inventor of pasties should be shaven with a rusty cheese grater, salted, dredged in flour, and deep fried :meh:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2011, 09:36 PM
The inventor of pasties should be shaven with a rusty cheese grater, salted, dredged in flour, and deep fried :meh:

Don't ruin his delusion, he get's all upset [-(

Muddy
09-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Who in the hell is Fangtasia?

Goofy
09-12-2011, 10:32 PM

Its the name of the Nightclub/bar in True Blood

Iffy
09-13-2011, 12:39 PM

This isn't an American Idol thread? :-s

but I wanted to be inspired to learn how to read :(

Muddy
09-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Its the name of the Nightclub/bar in True Blood

I honestly did not know that..

Dragoness_Cutie
09-15-2011, 04:50 AM
Yep, Reverend Steve :tup: Strange that he's now a vampire since he hated them so much......... i think Russell has something to do with it :)
I would guess that he was definitely turned against his will, but Russell JUST dug himself out, so I'm not sure it was him. Interesting, though.

I have to admit, I'm sad about Jesus dying, but you know we'll see him again and again since Lafayette can see/talk to him whenever. Tara I call getting turned into a vamp to save her "life". Marnie... I think is gone for good. She basically walked into the afterlife at the end of this episode. And the AVL chick... I was kinda happy to see her go. Bill and Erik actually working as a team is both cool and amusing. And after Alcede renounced her, I'm not surprised they killed off the V-addicted werewolf. She was annoying at best anyways.

I am so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina and her unbelievably stupid name! Fuck Sookie!

I loved that line myself. Pam is awesome. :D

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 05:32 AM
I would guess that he was definitely turned against his will, but Russell JUST dug himself out, so I'm not sure it was him. Interesting, though.

I have to admit, I'm sad about Jesus dying, but you know we'll see him again and again since Lafayette can see/talk to him whenever. Tara I call getting turned into a vamp to save her "life". Marnie... I think is gone for good. She basically walked into the afterlife at the end of this episode. And the AVL chick... I was kinda happy to see her go. Bill and Erik actually working as a team is both cool and amusing. And after Alcede renounced her, I'm not surprised they killed off the V-addicted werewolf. She was annoying at best anyways.

I loved that line myself. Pam is awesome. :D

Yes Tara being a vamp would be the ultimate irony...she's a discriminating whiny bitch anyways :lol:
And then she'll try not to drink blood, which will bring on more whining and then Erik will have to rip her head off :)

MrsM
09-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Finally saw it last night - great ending and setting up story lines for next season... Can't wait

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Yes Tara being a vamp would be the ultimate irony...she's a discriminating whiny bitch anyways :lol:
And then she'll try not to drink blood, which will bring on more whining and then Erik will have to rip her head off :)

If they 'save' Tara next season, I will be seriously pissed. It would actually make me question as to whether I want to keep watching the show....I hate her that much. :|

Muddy
09-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Which one is Tara?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2011, 03:40 PM
The whiny-ass black chick

Muddy
09-15-2011, 04:16 PM
With the bug eyes?

Loser
09-17-2011, 08:55 PM
dont know if its been posted but lol

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vcgbch.gif

Hugh_Janus
11-10-2011, 10:26 PM
will someone please tell me what the fuck sookie is.... I'm about to throw my tv remote through the telly :x

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2011, 10:29 PM
will someone please tell me what the fuck sookie is.... I'm about to throw my tv remote through the telly :x

She's a character on the TV show True Blood

:-s

Hugh_Janus
11-10-2011, 10:33 PM
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8048/ujhjihjihijihjihjiuh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/ujhjihjihijihjihjiuh.jpg/)

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2011, 10:38 PM
What? :-s

MrsM
11-10-2011, 11:33 PM
:)

Hugh_Janus
11-11-2011, 12:26 AM
don't encourage him :facepalm:

Pony
11-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Oh Sookie
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8048/ujhjihjihijihjihjiuh.jpg

Hal-9000
11-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Sookie is a trouble magnet.

The entire town of Bon Temps would be quiet and non eventful if she would just die and let everyone carry on!! :x

Hugh_Janus
11-19-2011, 02:07 AM
a fairy? A god damn fairy.... are you serious??? ::facepalm:

Hal-9000
11-19-2011, 02:22 AM
a fairy? A god damn fairy.... are you serious??? ::facepalm:

:|

yep

Hugh_Janus
11-19-2011, 02:27 AM
the fuck were they thinking?

but also LOL at fairies being rapists

Hal-9000
11-19-2011, 02:30 AM
they make fun of it and call her names..but yes, she's a fairy

in a world full of vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters..