PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Fangtasia's (The True Blood Discussion Thread) [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

Pages : [1] 2

Teh One Who Knocks
06-27-2011, 09:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PI3qI.jpg

Sooooo....what did everyone think of the premiere? Has everyone seen it yet?

Yt Trash
06-27-2011, 09:53 PM
:tup: A little fairy action, a little girl on girl action and a whole lot of Snooky. It's taking off into a whole new area with the politics.

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 05:55 PM
I was very happy the opening scene developed the way it did....if was far too nice and cutesy in Fairyland at the outset :lol:
I like where Tara's story went, seemed logical after her being victimized for 3 straight years.

Eric was left buried in cement and Bill was going to spar with the queen in the season 3 finale...I guess we'll see how that played out later.

I liked it, as usual tons of things going and it never holds back with the death :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2011, 09:44 PM
When the episode first started with all that Fairyland stuff I was all :-s

So does that mean that all fairies are evil? :-k

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure...Bill seems to have a hidden thing about fairies that he's not telling Sookie.

Yt Trash
06-28-2011, 10:50 PM
There was no surprise that the house was owned by Eric. I thought it was either him or Bill.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2011, 10:58 PM
There was no surprise that the house was owned by Eric. I thought it was either him or Bill.

I should have seen that coming, but for some reason I was oblivious to that :wha:

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 02:39 AM
I should have seen that coming, but for some reason I was oblivious to that :wha:

Me too...but let's face it.We only found out that the house was sold about 2 scenes before that :lol:

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 02:40 AM
I want to know how Eric got out of the cement, how pissed he is at Bill, how pissed Bill is because Eric threw him in there first....and what happened between the Queen and Bill..

Yt Trash
06-29-2011, 02:49 AM
I want to know how Eric got out of the cement, how pissed he is at Bill, how pissed Bill is because Eric threw him in there first....and what happened between the Queen and Bill..

He got out in the season finale, confronted Bill and ratted him out to Sookie. Told her how he manipulated her all along. That's when she rescinded her invites into her home from Bill and Eric.

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 02:58 AM
He got out in the season finale, confronted Bill and ratted him out to Sookie. Told her how he manipulated her all along. That's when she rescinded her invites into her home from Bill and Eric.

:facepalm: thanks...I remembered that Eric was going to toss Bill in but I had forgot about things being reversed and Eric getting out :lol:

I do recall Bill admitting his secrets to her...about setting up the beating.Now she thinks he did it because of his desire for fairy blood...I need to watch the last couple of episodes again

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 02:59 AM
and Luna just about got naked, her first scene in..... :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2011, 11:14 AM

I don't think they ever explained how Eric got out of the cement though in the finale last season? I could be wrong...

I am guessing that Bill must have killed Queen Sophie since it appears he is King of Louisiana now? :-k

Yt Trash
06-29-2011, 11:28 AM
I don't think they ever explained how Eric got out of the cement though in the finale last season? I could be wrong...

I am guessing that Bill must have killed Queen Sophie since it appears he is King of Louisiana now? :-k

They hadn't , He just showed up on Sookie's Porch covered in cement.

I watched the season finale episode prior to the premiere. It's funny how much you forget.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2011, 11:43 AM

I watched the season finale episode prior to the premiere. It's funny how much you forget.

Yeah, that's what I thought :thumbsup:

I watched the season 3 re-cap show that HBO did just before I watched the premiere, helped bring a lot of stuff fresh into memory again.

Goofy
06-29-2011, 11:55 AM

I'm guessing Pam came to his rescue :) Enjoyed the first episode though, top notch from the word go :tup: Still disappointed that Tara hasn't got her puppies out yet...... thought we were gonna see them for a moment there :sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Tara does nothing for me, she can keep them hidden for all I care :|

Now her new g/f on the other hand.... :naughty:

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 06:24 PM

Doesn't help when they do a season every leap year ffs...:x

Teh One Who Knocks
07-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Excellent episode :tup:

And Luna got naked :cheers:

Dragoness_Cutie
07-04-2011, 02:09 AM
She was quite enjoyable to see, too!

Dragoness_Cutie
07-04-2011, 02:09 AM
And did it seem like Sam's brother had less scars than last season to anyone else?

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 01:55 AM
I didn't notice about Sam's brother...I did notice Luna however :naughty:

Didn't know humans with wooden bullets could take out a vampire queen, kind of a letdown for me.
I did like the ensuing line tho - Now go clean yourself up, you're covered in Queen...:dance:

MrsM
07-05-2011, 02:16 AM
I'm liking the new season so far :tup:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm becoming like Lance...the more I see Tara the more irritating she seems :lol:

Maybe we should set up a poll to predict the methodology and time she's gonna die a horrible death? :)

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 02:31 AM
I'm becoming like Lance...the more I see Tara the more irritating she seems :lol:

:cheers:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 02:40 AM
Her voice is even more warbly and masculine than before... and if her face becomes any rounder, she'll be the new :black: smiley on forums

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 02:40 AM
:lol:

I've hated her almost from day 1 :lol:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 02:44 AM
She had the potential of a killer body but keeps it covered up for some reason...then she just fell into that whole - I'll be your victim this week mentality and her character
has spiraled ever since.I was just thinking tonight that her and Jason were the only relatively normal folk in Bon Temps....then Jason got panthered :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 02:47 AM
She had the potential of a killer body but keeps it covered up for some reason...then she just fell into that whole - I'll be your victim this week mentality and her character
has spiraled ever since.I was just thinking tonight that her and Jason were the only relatively normal folk in Bon Temps....then Jason got panthered :lol:

Yup, her character is just completely annoying to the nth degree. Not even sure why she's on the show...like you said, she won't even get naked. I think she's the only one on the entire show that hasn't gone naked yet, male and female. FFS even her new g/f in the season premiere got naked yet Tara didn't :rolleyes:

Just kill her off and be done with her. She's a completely useless and boring character.

As for poor Jason, that looked a bit on the painful side :shock:

MrsM
07-05-2011, 02:47 AM
I agree - she is probably my least fav of the main characters... although I like her new direction

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Yup, her character is just completely annoying to the nth degree. Not even sure why she's on the show...like you said, she won't even get naked. I think she's the only one on the entire show that hasn't gone naked yet, male and female. FFS even her new g/f in the season premiere got naked yet Tara didn't :rolleyes:

Just kill her off and be done with her. She's a completely useless and boring character.

As for poor Jason, that looked a bit on the painful side :shock:

*sweet singsong voice*

It only hurts at first...

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 02:56 AM
I agree - she is probably my least fav of the main characters... although I like her new direction

Me too.It's nice to see the victim turn into the aggressor and that does happen to folks put into bad spots...perhaps the best story turn her character
has been allowed to take so far :thumbsup:

I hope they take it to the next level and she becomes a Buffy character..

DemonGeminiX
07-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Not even sure why she's on the show...

Because she's in the books. Duh.

:roll:

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Me too.It's nice to see the victim turn into the aggressor and that does happen to folks put into bad spots...perhaps the best story turn her character
has been allowed to take so far :thumbsup:

I hope they take it to the next level and she becomes a Buffy character..

She already is....she's Xander :|

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Because she's in the books. Duh.

:roll:

What does that have to do with anything? :-s

Go and sit in the corner with your fancy books :hand:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 03:06 AM
She already is....she's Xander :|

:lol: Did you consider Xander dead weight?

DemonGeminiX
07-05-2011, 03:09 AM
What does that have to do with anything? :-s

To tell you the truth, they could write her out of the show if they wanted to. They already changed shit by keeping Lafayette alive. He died at the end of the first book (supposedly at the end of the second or third season), but since he was so popular, they kept writing him into the storyline.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 03:10 AM
:lol: Did you consider Xander dead weight?

The deadest :|

I hated Xander as much as I hate Tara :x

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2011, 03:11 AM
To tell you the truth, they could write her out of the show if they wanted to. They already changed shit by keeping Lafayette alive. He died at the end of the first book (supposedly at the end of the first season), but since he was so popular, they kept writing him into the storyline.

Point for me :dance:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 03:12 AM
To tell you the truth, they could write her out of the show if they wanted to. They already changed shit by keeping Lafayette alive. He died at the end of the first book (supposedly at the end of the second or third season), but since he was so popular, they kept writing him into the storyline.

I sure did like King Russell after he snapped and carried around the bottle with his poofy buddy's remains in it :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Point for me :dance:

But apparently, they don't want to write her off, so that means no point for you.

*Takes Lance's point away*

Dragoness_Cutie
07-05-2011, 03:45 AM
I didn't notice about Sam's brother...I did notice Luna however :naughty:

Didn't know humans with wooden bullets could take out a vampire queen, kind of a letdown for me.
I did like the ensuing line tho - Now go clean yourself up, you're covered in Queen...:dance:
I liked that moment as well. But even a vampire Queen is still a vampire, so it makes sense that wood and silver bullets should still work for her. And did you see how many were on her?!

Maybe we should set up a poll to predict the methodology and time she's gonna die a horrible death? :)
See, I hated her last season, and the season before, but liked her at first. Already she's growing on me this season.

I can't fault the actress for not wanting to bear all. There are plenty out there who don't, and that's completely her prerogative. I'd like to see her naked too, though. :oops:

And I was thinking along the same lines. I have to admit I was pissed that Jason was getting turned into something other than human. I liked the fact that he was normal.

I do too. I like that she's gotten her confidence back, and seeing her all lesbian is pretty sexy too. :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 05:53 PM
For the Queen's death - I found it a letdown because she died so easily.I understand about the wooden stake and bullet thing but doesn't anyone else think that if all you need are 4 guys with guns...why haven't more vampires been killed that way?

MrsM
07-05-2011, 06:07 PM
For the Queen's death - I found it a letdown because she died so easily.I understand about the wooden stake and bullet thing but doesn't anyone else think that if all you need are 4 guys with guns...why haven't more vampires been killed that way?

I agree - however I figured that since Bill was there she knew she was done. I expected her to disarm all of them in a blink of an eye.

Unless the dudes with the guns were actally vampires themselves and have similar reflexes

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I think he said they were compelled humans...it was also a letdown because they kept the fight a secret and did the flashback thing.
I was expecting more of a fight from the Queen but I guess it was time for her to go..

Goofy
07-05-2011, 06:21 PM
I sure did like King Russell after he snapped and carried around the bottle with his poofy buddy's remains in it :lol:

I loved the episode where he invaded the tv station and went nuts :lol: "Now time for the weather. Tiffany?" :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
07-05-2011, 06:22 PM
:lol: it should be heralded as a classic TV moment

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Soooooo.....

Was Pam making an unfounded accusation about Bill, or is there a possibility that he did send Erik to the coven meeting in hopes that they would kill him? :-k

Loser
07-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Please produce nudes of jessica :thumbsup:

:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

Hal-9000
07-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Soooooo.....

Was Pam making an unfounded accusation about Bill, or is there a possibility that he did send Erik to the coven meeting in hopes that they would kill him? :-k

I was thinking about that last night too...is she trying to create a wedge in between them or is Bill just being a prick?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I was thinking about that last night too...is she trying to create a wedge in between them or is Bill just being a prick?

Bill knew they were necromancers, but he didn't send Erik in blind, he told him all about it, so it's not like Erik had no idea what he was walking into :-k

DemonGeminiX
07-12-2011, 10:27 PM
With the way Erik reacted when Bill told him they were Necromancers, I figured Erik had previous experience with them and knew exactly what he was getting into.

Loser
07-12-2011, 10:31 PM
With the way Erik reacted when Bill told him they were Necromancers, I figured Erik had previous experience with them and knew exactly what he was getting into.

Bill knew they were necromancers, but he didn't send Erik in blind, he told him all about it, so it's not like Erik had no idea what he was walking into :-k

This is pretty much how I see it, but I can understand the other view because he did taste "snookie". He called her snookie :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2011, 10:32 PM

That's what I was thinking, plus Erik is 1000 years old, so he's a very powerful vampire, that's why I thought Bill chose him for the job.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2011, 10:32 PM
This is pretty much how I see it, but I can understand the other view because he did taste "snookie". He called her snookie :lol:

That was hilarious :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-12-2011, 10:36 PM
I like the subtle indication of the power that the Necromancers could hold over vampires. Vampires are technically dead and Necromancers can bring the dead back to life. How fucked up that vampire's day would be!

Hal-9000
07-12-2011, 10:37 PM
did you guys notice that the old witch turned into a younger, hotter witch for just a flash while she was channeling or whatever?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2011, 10:45 PM
I like the subtle indication of the power that the Necromancers could hold over vampires. Vampires are technically dead and Necromancers can bring the dead back to life. How fucked up that vampire's day would be!

Yeah, I wonder what they can actually do to a vampire. Can they restore them to being human or does it just give them control of the vampire, like in the case with Erik where they gave him amnesia? :-k

did you guys notice that the old witch turned into a younger, hotter witch for just a flash while she was channeling or whatever?

Yup, and isn't that who was sitting in the corner near then end when that old witch was doing that incantation and cutting her wrist?

Hal-9000
07-12-2011, 10:48 PM

Did you see how the one hot helper vampire at Fangtasia freaked out and ran up the stairs at the mere mention of a witch? They must be able to do something more terrible than reducing vamps back to humans.

Hal-9000
07-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Yup, and isn't that who was sitting in the corner near then end when that old witch was doing that incantation and cutting her wrist?

Yeah I wondered who she was.....kinda creepy scene

Loser
07-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Damn you people are your plot line theories.

I DEMAND JESSICA NUDE!!!!

This is what people should be asking for :meh:

Hal-9000
07-12-2011, 11:04 PM

:hand:

she's been Hoyted.....no touch for me now

Loser
07-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Hoyted? I don't care if an acre of hoyts nailed her, I still want her nude :lol:

Hal-9000
07-12-2011, 11:10 PM
I like how she's a virgin...over and over and over and over again :lol:

no wonder Hoyt lets her suck him

DemonGeminiX
07-12-2011, 11:19 PM

As far as I've seen, she's never been nude.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2011, 11:20 PM

:chill:

Loser
07-12-2011, 11:22 PM
As far as I've seen, she's never been nude.

Neither has sookie, til she joined True Blood.... :P

DemonGeminiX
07-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Neither has sookie, til she joined True Blood.... :P

As far as I've seen, she hasn't been nude on the show either.

Loser
07-13-2011, 12:58 AM
As far as I've seen, she hasn't been nude on the show either.

Sookie stackhouse? AKA Anna paquine? She's had like 6 or seven nude scenes so far.. O.o

DemonGeminiX
07-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Sookie stackhouse? AKA Anna paquine? She's had like 6 or seven nude scenes so far.. O.o

:slap:

Not her. The chick that plays Jessica.

Dragoness_Cutie
07-13-2011, 04:20 AM
The look on Erik's face at the end is beyond priceless. :lol:

Hal-9000
07-13-2011, 05:04 PM
The look on Erik's face at the end is beyond priceless. :lol:

:lol: like a kid with a hand in the cookie jar...

I loved one of his first lines after losing his memory - You smell sooooooo good....

Teh One Who Knocks
07-13-2011, 05:24 PM
I still wish Tara would die a horrible, horrible death :|

Also, in the scene with Crystal riding Jason trying to get pregnant, they panned over to the other werepanther girls watching. Were they just watching or were they next in line to rape Jason to try and get pregnant? :wha:

Hal-9000
07-13-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm thinking next in line to try and get pregnant...

They may kill Tara off soon as she's about the only one left who's normal in Bon Temps :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Maybe Jason becoming a werepanther didn't 'take'? They all said that just because he had a fever and was sweating meant he was changing. What if he's immune somehow? :-k

Hal-9000
07-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Maybe he's too stupid to become a panther? :lol:

Idk Lank, you'd think he was going to turn according to the fever indication...or that could have been as a result of plain old shock and infection seeing how
two panthers just ripped him to bits :lol:

Dragoness_Cutie
07-14-2011, 03:20 AM
:lol: like a kid with a hand in the cookie jar...

I loved one of his first lines after losing his memory - You smell sooooooo good....
Yeah. :lol: He's playing this all extremely well. I'm liking both the character and the actor more and more.

I still wish Tara would die a horrible, horrible death :|
Maybe I'm weird, but I like the new Tara.

Also, in the scene with Crystal riding Jason trying to get pregnant, they panned over to the other werepanther girls watching. Were they just watching or were they next in line to rape Jason to try and get pregnant? :wha:
They are totally waiting in line to rape Jason. You thought she gave him Mexican Viagra just for her? :lol:

They may kill Tara off soon as she's about the only one left who's normal in Bon Temps :lol:
Which is starting to piss me off, to be honest... there has to be some damned humans in that town! :lol:

Maybe he's too stupid to become a panther? :lol:
The rest of them are literally inbred hicks, so I really don't think intelligence is a requirement... :lol:

Idk Lank, you'd think he was going to turn according to the fever indication...or that could have been as a result of plain old shock and infection seeing how two panthers just ripped him to bits :lol:
I figure on infection, but technically, that's what begins the turning. Being a were-anything is a "disease", really, so... he could be just feverish from the horribly bad infection and wounds and mud being smeared all over him, or he could be turning. Either are quite possible.

MrsM
07-14-2011, 06:09 PM
http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-06/574TrueBlood.gif

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:16 PM
http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-06/574TrueBlood.gif

I love Pam...I find her quite attractive

MrsM
07-14-2011, 06:26 PM
http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-06/9705tb21_500.gif

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:35 PM
damn Jessica is beautiful...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 06:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5OqxR.jpg

Hal-9000
07-14-2011, 06:41 PM
yessss masssster

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Yup, anything she wanted :shifty:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7300000/True-Blood-Animation-deborah-ann-woll-7360564-400-226.gif

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2011, 07:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/utpQ0.gif

Dragoness_Cutie
07-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Yeah... I'd be hers in a heartbeat. Jessica is beyond sexy. I just wish I wasn't anemic. :lol:

Hal-9000
07-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Yeah... I'd be hers in a heartbeat. Jessica is beyond sexy. I just wish I wasn't anemic. :lol:

:lol: It will save your ass from vamps...don't take the iron supplements and you'll live

Dragoness_Cutie
07-15-2011, 05:00 PM
True enough... I don't make a very good snack for them. :lol:

Goofy
07-15-2011, 06:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5OqxR.jpg

I wanna do real bad things with her :oops:

Loser
07-15-2011, 06:31 PM
:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

Dragoness_Cutie
07-16-2011, 08:12 AM
I wanna do real bad things with her :oops:
Ditto! :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2011, 01:55 AM
I thought the first half of the episode was kinda meh, but the second half was excellent :tup:

Dragoness_Cutie
07-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Gotta wait til tomorrow when it gets uploaded to the internet to watch the new episode. Soon, though... soon...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Was Portia Bellefleur a character on the show last season or is she new this season....I don't remember :confused:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
I will say that Eric is too funny in his amnesia state....I like his character much better now :lol:

The scene at the beginning where he was drunk on fairy blood :lol:

Yt Trash
07-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Bill boinked his Great-great-great grand-daughter! Incest!!!!! Just finished watching this weeks episode.

WTF ?!?!?!? Now Pam?

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Bitch jacked Pam up.

MrsM
07-19-2011, 02:33 AM
For the ladies

http://hostingc.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-00/2009Eric_Northman_-.jpg

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Was Portia Bellefleur a character on the show last season or is she new this season....I don't remember :confused:

I believe she is brand new this season...I think she's very attractive

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 02:52 AM
For the ladies

http://hostingc.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-00/2009Eric_Northman_-.jpg

If I had my druthers...I would take Alcide's build anytime :oops:

http://i.imgur.com/wQFX0.jpg

MrsM
07-19-2011, 02:56 AM
If I had my druthers...I would take Alcide's build anytime :oops:

http://i.imgur.com/wQFX0.jpg

I'll take both :)

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 02:58 AM
Did y'all recognize Katherine Helmond from Soap?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Did y'all recognize Katherine Helmond from Soap?

No, but I recognized Mona from Who's the Boss ;)

Yt Trash
07-19-2011, 11:11 AM
No, but I recognized Mona from Who's the Boss ;)

+1

Teh One Who Knocks
07-19-2011, 11:51 AM
I believe she is brand new this season...I think she's very attractive

I had to look the actress up because she looked so familiar, She was the reporter in Dexter from a couple of seasons ago

Dragoness_Cutie
07-19-2011, 02:23 PM
The character has been mentioned by Terry and Andy Bellefleur both before (She's Andy's sister, and Terry's cousin), but this season is the first time we're seeing her.

I will say that Eric is too funny in his amnesia state....I like his character much better now :lol:

The scene at the beginning where he was drunk on fairy blood :lol:
He's becoming my favorite character. Which seems a bad thing, 'cause sooner or later, he's going to get his memories back.

Bitch jacked Pam up.

Yeah she did! That witch that got burned at the stake who's using Marnie as a conduit is fucking powerful!

Hal-9000
07-19-2011, 06:47 PM
I had to look the actress up because she looked so familiar, She was the reporter in Dexter from a couple of seasons ago

How could you miss her? She was Quinn's squeeze and then turned out to be the daughter of....you know :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Most excellent episode :tup:

Loser
07-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Jessica.......lingerie........

:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

:faint:

DemonGeminiX
07-25-2011, 08:27 AM
She's got a wicked little body.

And gators love marshmallows. I gotta keep that one in mind the next time one is sprawled in the street around here.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Jason's dream was just freaking hilarious :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
And will someone/something please kill Tara already :|

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Bill: Oh good, the world needs more beekeepers

:lmao:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2011, 03:02 PM
And gators love marshmallows. I gotta keep that one in mind the next time one is sprawled in the street around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtzgiPS29WE

I'll be damned, it's true!

Hal-9000
07-26-2011, 03:55 PM

Bill: Oh good, the world needs more beekeepers

:lmao:

:lol: you took my posts

Lafayatte calling the head Wicca chick - Hooker and Witchypoo...

Hal-9000
07-26-2011, 03:57 PM

You gotta love his naivety...Is this a dream? Oh good, it's ok then :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Can we not talk about Hoyt please?

Hal-9000
07-26-2011, 04:51 PM
she's going to become something supernatural..you can just feel it

then her part will EXPLODE and she'll be prominently featured every week :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
07-26-2011, 06:28 PM

yeah and I knew Hoyt would appear in her place at one point...arm over head and everything

Hal-9000
07-26-2011, 06:31 PM
almost forgot...and they finally took out droopy underpants guy! :dance:

it's about time..

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2011, 06:37 PM
And yet Tara still lives :|

Teh One Who Knocks
07-27-2011, 05:40 PM
she's going to become something supernatural..you can just feel it

then her part will EXPLODE and she'll be prominently featured every week :thumbsup:

I want her dead :x

yeah and I knew Hoyt would appear in her place at one point...arm over head and everything

That was freaking hilarious :lol:

almost forgot...and they finally took out droopy underpants guy! :dance:

it's about time..

Yup, couldn't stand him one bit, glad he's gone :thumbsup:

Goofy
07-28-2011, 10:02 PM
He's becoming my favorite character. Which seems a bad thing, 'cause sooner or later, he's going to get his memories back.

I preferred the old Eric, this one is too nice :lol:

Dragoness_Cutie
07-29-2011, 12:29 AM
See I like him because of the childlike innocence he has at the moment. The actor is doing a great job! Though I did like the style of the original Eric as well, the Amnesiatic Eric is just too funny.

Hal-9000
07-29-2011, 06:02 PM
See I like him because of the childlike innocence he has at the moment. The actor is doing a great job! Though I did like the style of the original Eric as well, the Amnesiatic Eric is just too funny.

yeppers :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I was right about Jason :dance:

And nice sexual tension between him and Jessica now...can't wait to see where that story line is going.

And I can't believe it....Bill does have a heart :shock:

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 04:30 AM
...And I can't believe it....Bill does have a heart :shock:

Really? For three seasons he's been the suckiest vampire on two feet :lol:

Jason is great...I don't think they'll let the were-panther thing go though.All that buildup with him getting bitten and raped...

Does anyone think that Pam is going to kill Tara...or turn her? She's getting turned, too much hatred for vamps as foreshadowing.

And I guess the witches in that world hold a lot of power over vampires.I loved what the abused witch did to those vampire priests :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
08-02-2011, 05:51 AM
Tara loves you, Lance.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Really? For three seasons he's been the suckiest vampire on two feet :lol:

You don't think it was compassion that kept him from killing Erik? He had the legal warrant to give him the true death and everything, he could have been rid of him once and for all.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Jason is great...I don't think they'll let the were-panther thing go though.All that buildup with him getting bitten and raped...

I'm sure that storyline won't go away, but at least we know that Jason can't become a werepanther according to Alcide. They did tell Sookie though that all you need is one parent to be a full-blooded were-anything to produce were-anything offspring, so I bet we will find out that Jason is the proud father of a werepanther from all that raping by the werepanther girls.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Tara loves you, Lance.

Most worthless character on the entire series

Dragoness_Cutie
08-02-2011, 02:11 PM
You don't think it was compassion that kept him from killing Erik? He had the legal warrant to give him the true death and everything, he could have been rid of him once and for all.
I'm agreeing with Hal on this one. I'm pretty sure it was all to do with Erik's "She deserves to be happy" line. Bill has always been a sucker and one of the more feeling vampires on the show. That line hit him hard!

I'm sure that storyline won't go away, but at least we know that Jason can't become a werepanther according to Alcide. They did tell Sookie though that all you need is one parent to be a full-blooded were-anything to produce were-anything offspring, so I bet we will find out that Jason is the proud father of a werepanther from all that raping by the werepanther girls.
I thought they said BOTH parents had to be full-blooded. :-k

I'm really glad that he's not turning. I'd have been pissed, to be honest. :lol:

Does anyone think that Pam is going to kill Tara...or turn her? She's getting turned, too much hatred for vamps as foreshadowing.
Crap. I hadn't thought of that. That'd be a whole helluva lot of self-loathing, and Pam would see that as a perfect vengeance. I really hope they don't do that. Though it seems like the old Tara is taking root again. Too bad, I liked her alter-ego so much better!

And I guess the witches in that world hold a lot of power over vampires.I loved what the abused witch did to those vampire priests :thumbsup:
I think that's only a STRONG witch, or strong coven of witches, but it's still a very neat aspect.

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 03:06 PM

I'm not sure.You mentioned Bill having a heart like it was an alien thing to him, I recall he is/was the most compassionate vampire on the show.When Erik started talking about loving and taking care of Sookie before he died, I kinda thought Bill would let him off.Bill seems to struggle with the kingly things, even if he doesn't show the others under his command.

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 03:08 PM

Either that or we'll find out Sookie's and Jason's real parents had a history of were-panther-ism (?)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm not sure.You mentioned Bill having a heart like it was an alien thing to him, I recall he is/was the most compassionate vampire on the show.When Erik started talking about loving and taking care of Sookie before he died, I kinda thought Bill would let him off.Bill seems to struggle with the kingly things, even if he doesn't show the others under his command.

He had a 'selective' heart ;)

Sure, he was always compassionate to Sookie and a few others, but he never liked Erik one bit and this was his chance to be rid of him once and for all, especially after catching the 2 of them together. But Nice Erik got through and Bill showed mercy to him where he never would have before IMHO.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Does anyone think that Pam is going to kill Tara...

:pray:

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Tara will become a vamp...every second comment out of her mouth is about hating vamps.

It's coming :cheerlead:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Oh great, just what the show needs, a vampire that goes around crying "Poor Me?" every episode :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 04:41 PM
If they had her character do a complete 180 after being turned, it could be cool.Turn her into a real nasty vamp with no regard for human life
and then at the end of the season, Sookie will have to stake her in a real tear jerker of an episode.

:dance: :cheerlead: :dance:

Goofy
08-02-2011, 04:55 PM
And I can't believe it....Bill does have a heart :shock:

I think Bill knew that he would never have a chance of getting Sookie back if he killed Eric............ plus Eric is a great character so the writers would be stupid to write him out :lol: I want old Eric back....... he's too nice now :( I liked Pam's comment about them "Killing and fucking their way through the last century" :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 09:47 PM
What does everyone think about the show taking liberties with the supernatural lore? All throughout history the legend about werewolves was that if you were bitten or scrtached, you would become a werewolf...well, they completely threw that out the window and invented their own lore. :wha:

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 10:31 PM
What does everyone think about the show taking liberties with the supernatural lore? All throughout history the legend about werewolves was that if you were bitten or scrtached, you would become a werewolf...well, they completely threw that out the window and invented their own lore. :wha:

With all of these shows sharing ideas, I actually prefer something fresh Lance.

So the were-panther rule applies to werewolves too?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 12:07 AM
I don't mind something fresh, but changing the lore that has been the same for hundreds upon hundreds of years is just, I dunno, I don't like it personally :wha:

And according to Alcide, it goes for were-anythings...you have to be born one, you can't become one from a bite or a scratch. He made a point of saying it wasn't like a virus.

DemonGeminiX
08-03-2011, 12:08 AM
I wonder what Sam's gonna do to his little brother when he figures out that he slept with Sam's girl?

:-k

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Probably shoot him again :dance:

I don't really like Tommy much either :|

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Yep, Tommy can go.

That was cold imitating his brother and then doing Luna and treating her like that = death

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 01:01 AM
I don't mind something fresh, but changing the lore that has been the same for hundreds upon hundreds of years is just, I dunno, I don't like it personally :wha:

And according to Alcide, it goes for were-anythings...you have to be born one, you can't become one from a bite or a scratch. He made a point of saying it wasn't like a virus.

Yeah the were-bite/scratch thing is a pretty much accepted thing in literature and movies...I do like them changing around some vamp stuff.

I've watched Buffy, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Being Human and about a million movies with vampires.Each one has it's rules and I have my own ideas about what vampires can do.
They do not sparkle.....

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Yep, Tommy can go.

That was cold imitating his brother and then doing Luna and treating her like that = death

Yup, no idea what he was thinking....he may be dumb as a bucket of spit (:dance:) but he's gotta know he will never get away with what he was doing

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 01:13 AM
that was a great line :lol:

..and about as useful

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 01:18 AM
I have to say that actor (Sam) did an amazing job when he was doing Tommy being Sam. The way he walked, talked, moved....it was all perfect.

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Yeah I noticed that too.

Often I walk around here wearing only an apron and do a pretty good Sookie imitation :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 01:28 AM
:tmi:

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 01:29 AM
I liked the comment about a full moon in Bon Temps and wondering around in the forest :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 01:43 AM
That was a good one :lol:

So how long before Jason and Jess get it on? :-k

Hal-9000
08-03-2011, 01:47 AM
If Jason does take a poke at Jess...he'd better hope that he's a werepanther by then.

Hoyt is a pretty big boy..and his best friend so you know that won't end well.

Dragoness_Cutie
08-03-2011, 04:42 AM
Yep, Tommy can go.

Well I think that he was stuck as Sam without meaning to be, but he definitely could have handled that entire day better. And sleeping with Sam's girl was beyond stupid on his part. Sam might be a Skinwalker soon too if Tommy isn't careful!

I have to say that actor (Sam) did an amazing job when he was doing Tommy being Sam. The way he walked, talked, moved....it was all perfect.
I totally agree. The limpy walk, the facial expressions... perfect. :)

If Jason does take a poke at Jess...he'd better hope that he's a werepanther by then.

I hope Jason isn't stupid enough for that. Him and Hoyt have been best friends for a long time. Messing with your best friends' girl is a good way to end a friendship and get your ass kicked.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 11:09 AM

I hope Jason isn't stupid enough for that. Him and Hoyt have been best friends for a long time. Messing with your best friends' girl is a good way to end a friendship and get your ass kicked.

Well, if you look at it, Hoyt isn't really all that nice to Jess all the time, mostly saying mean-ish things to her, whether he realizes it or not. It's caused Jess to stray already in the show. And now that Jason has her blood in him, they have that bond that links them together. You could just feel the sexual tension between them in that scene where Jess finds Jason in the woods.

I predict there will be some hanky panky between them before this season is overe :shifty:

Dragoness_Cutie
08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, if you look at it, Hoyt isn't really all that nice to Jess all the time, mostly saying mean-ish things to her, whether he realizes it or not. It's caused Jess to stray already in the show. And now that Jason has her blood in him, they have that bond that links them together. You could just feel the sexual tension between them in that scene where Jess finds Jason in the woods.

I predict there will be some hanky panky between them before this season is overe :shifty:
Oh I can completely understand it happening, and I'm sure it will, but Hoyt is going to flip a shit when it happens. And yeah, I know he hasn't been great to her, but that's not going to change the fact that Jason is going to be screwing his best friends' girl.

Dragoness_Cutie
08-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Although with Jess being eternally virgin and all, I don't think she's the biggest fan of sex per say. Though she does seem to enjoy all the rest. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 02:11 PM
You know, Hoyt is another character that I really just don't care about. And other than being hooked up with Jess, how is really important to the goings on in the series? He isn't....so let's kill Tara, Hoyt, and Tommy :)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Good episode last night for the most part.

Really liked the scene between Jess and Bill when they were in the cell trying to keep themselves bound to shield themselves from Antonia's spell. At the start I was so hoping that Pam was gonna kill Tara :cheers: But then she didn't because all the morons showed up with their cell phone cameras to video the scene :| And then of course we had to have yet another scene of Tara breaking down and crying in another of her "poor me" scenes. :| God I can't fucking stand her!

And then for a brief moment we were gonna get rid of another worthless character when Sam had his arm across Tommy's throat, but no, he gets to live too. :|

And then at the end, Jess makes it all the way out and then flings open the doors...if anything happens to her it will just make me hate Tara even more for siding with the wrong people, yet again. God she's just a worthless fucking cunt and I hope this season something will happen to her. Absolutely the single most annoying and useless character on the entire series.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-08-2011, 12:47 PM
I didn't watch the preview for next week (because I hate spoilers) so that closing scene leaves so many questions. As Jess flings open the doors we hear a gunshot....did Jason shoot the security guard to try and get to Jess or did the security guard shoot Jason as he tried to get to the house?

The more that everything sinks in, I think this is right up there with one of the nest episodes of the series. Next week should be awesome, especially if Tara dies a horrible, horrible death. She's gonna have a lot of pissed off vampires on her ass once they find that she was on the side of Antonia, who just can't leave a grudge alone. I'm hoping that bitch Marnie dies a horrible death as well, which she most certainly will I would imagine.

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I loved the crowd in front of Pam -

She's a zombie..

I ain't no fuckin zombie!

That's EXACTLY what a zombie would say :shock:

:lol: great episode, enjoyed it a lot.

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Pam and the old vamp doctor scene was hilarious...

first words out of Pam's mouth - You fuckin _unt! I'm going to shove my hand up your ass and use you as a hand warmer!!! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Pam is awesome, that's why I'm holding out hope that she carries out her threat to Tara:

"It may be 10 minutes from now or 10 years, the moment you think you’re safe, I promise I will hunt you down and fuckin' shred you like confetti"

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Yeah they should a Pam origins show...she said she's been with Erik for 100 years.

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:09 PM
One thing I didn't like was Bill dispatching that old Spanish Inquisition vampire...Bill is only 175 and the other guy is at least 400 years old.
They're supposed to be stronger with age..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Maybe it was because he was under the spell of the witch? Plus, they were both shot, so that slowed them down a bit. But in the end, it was that old vampire that killed himself really. Bill was threatening him with the stake, but it was he that pulled it into himself after he told Bill the word 'resurrection'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 05:20 PM
So, is Jess gonna die? :|

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Not sure on Jess...it was such a big moment in the show when she opened the door, they really played it up.

Maybe she got some movie offer...:|

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, she flung open the door, we hear the gun shot and then....roll credits

If she dies and Tara lives, I may rethink as to whether I wanna watch this show anymore

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:52 PM
I still say turning Tara would be a great plot twist....she hates vamps soooo much and has been terrorized by them since the beginning of the show...

oh the angst :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Turning her into an ex-character? I agree 100% :tup:

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 06:36 PM
:hater:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Damn fucking straight :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
HBO Renews True Blood for Season 5
Us Weekly

Bloody good news!

HBO has renewed its hit vampire drama True Blood for a fifth season, the network announced Thursday.

Featuring principle castmembers Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello, the sexy supernatural series will begin production in 2012. Twelve all-new episodes will begin airing on the network next summer.

"I am thrilled that True Blood continues to enjoy a phenomenal reception from both subscribers and critics," Michael Lombardo, president of HBO Programming, tells Us Weekly in a statement. "[Creator] Alan Ball and his gifted team have devised the greatest thrill ride on TV."

Adds Ball, 54: "I remain amazed and delighted by the enthusiasm of our viewers. I can't imagine having more fun than this."

True Blood's fourth season finale airs Sept. 11 at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.

Hal-9000
08-11-2011, 09:34 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2011, 01:07 AM
:woot: Jason is my hero! :cheers:

Iffy
08-15-2011, 01:34 AM
:woot: Jason is my hero! :cheers:

Nevermind the context You are teh ghey :nana:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Nevermind the context You are teh ghey :nana:

:-k :-k

:-k :-k

:beatdown:

Hal-9000
08-16-2011, 05:47 AM
I like Erik telling Sookie to take the chains off quickly, then when she does he curses her out in Norse-weigan and says thank you meekly afterwards :lol:

That whole episode was full of win.Stories from every type of creature in Bon Temps, they put a lot into one episode.

Goofy
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I like Erik telling Sookie to take the chains off quickly, then when she does he curses her out in Norse-weigan and says thank you meekly afterwards :lol:

That whole episode was full of win.Stories from every type of creature in Bon Temps, they put a lot into one episode.

Plus we got to see loads of nude Sookie :cheers:

I wonder what the hell Marnie/Spanish witch woman was doing to Erik at the end......... loved it when Erik went nuts and just ripped someones heart out :lol:

Hal-9000
08-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Plus we got to see loads of nude Sookie :cheers:

I wonder what the hell Marnie/Spanish witch woman was doing to Erik at the end......... loved it when Erik went nuts and just ripped someones heart out :lol:

and displayed it FTW :lol:

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 12:40 AM
small observation..

The actor who plays Vampire Bill is British and he has by far, the best Louisiana accent on the show

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2011, 12:44 AM
I have to re-watch this....I was pretty drunk while I watched it on Sunday and I don't remember a lot of it :oops:

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 12:46 AM
I have to re-watch this....I was pretty drunk while I watched it on Sunday and I don't remember a lot of it :oops:

:slap:

damn good episode you waste-oid! :x

Lambchop
08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
An amazing episode. Reignited my love for the show.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Another great episode last night...this may be the best season of the show so far IMO :-k

Although the ghost of the black mother with the dead baby is a kinda dumb sub-plot IMO and I could have done without it :wha:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Did anyone else notice what was among Jessica's things that Hoyt was throwing into the box to return? :lol:

It was something Twilight....book or DVD, I didn't see it long enough to be sure. Made me laugh though :lol:

Yt Trash
08-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Did anyone else notice what was among Jessica's things that Hoyt was throwing into the box to return? :lol:

It was something Twilight....book or DVD, I didn't see it long enough to be sure. Made me laugh though :lol:
Just watched it last night and came here to comment. I did a double take, rewound and it appeared to be a paperback book. I lol'd and thought of Hal. My wife asked what's so funny and had to pause for a few minutes to fill her in the going on's in the basement!

http://i.imgur.com/ZcY8p.jpg

DemonGeminiX
08-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I haven't seen it yet. My regular down-borrowing source has turned up dry so far.

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:17 PM
I saw the Twilight propaganda too..didn't think of hal though.

I was reading where set designers of TV shows often throw funny or interesting in-joke Easter Eggs in with the regular set objects.

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Loved the episode btw, Sookie's dream with both Erik and Bill seemed overdue.

Didn't care for the Lafayette/possession thing much.Although when that baby drags around the hideous doll I always howl :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Loved the episode btw, Sookie's dream with both Erik and Bill seemed overdue.

Didn't care for the Lafayette/possession thing much.Although when that baby drags around the hideous doll I always howl :lol:

I like the whole doll thing, I think that's funny, but that whole Lafayette story arc seems forced and unneeded to me

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:30 PM
It seems they're making a big deal out of how 'possessible' he is...you know what's coming.Some big badass will possess him...

Teh One Who Knocks
I also liked that Hoyt was gonna keep that Taylor Swift CD (I'm guessing it was "their" CD and not just Jess's) until Jason saw it and started to rib him :lol:

And wasn't that sweet of Jason to scribble out 'monster' on the box he was returning to Jess? :)

Hal-9000
Hoyt's monster box :lol: damn that was funny..

you see Jason had crossed it out before giving it Jessica?

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:31 PM
get outta my head! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 04:32 PM
:spy:

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:40 PM
I have forgotten every good line from this week's episode :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 04:48 PM
I liked Bill's line (don't remember it word for word) about how can they have that vampire conference without any actual vampires at it....it was like having a civil rights demonstration without black people :lol:

And then Nan had to correct him to say they're call African-Americans now :lol:

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:50 PM
:lol: yeah his expressions were great talking to her..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 04:52 PM
I also liked how bored/uninterested Nan looked when Jess was crying and whining about her life :lol:

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 04:57 PM

and then she explains how bored/uninterested she is

Nan is an A-1 bitch...hope they don't lose Pam :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 05:18 PM

and then she explains how bored/uninterested she is

Nan is an A-1 bitch...hope they don't lose Pam :lol:

Yup, they are both awesome....found Nan's quote from her night with Jess :lol:

There have been times, I’ll admit, when it’s occurred to me that maybe I should put my career on hold and become a maker, but these last several hours here with you have erased those doubts forever.

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 05:20 PM
'these last several hours here with you...'

:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Jason to Jesus (about possessed Lafayette):

Hey, when you and Lafayette role play. Does he ever pretend to be a woman named Mavis?"

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 05:26 PM
oh yeah and Jesus was pissed over that one :lol:

Did you hear Lafayette's farewell to Mavis after everything was ok? Sure, no problem bitch

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I thought it was odd that he would say that to a spirit, but I guess since that's the way he always addresses people...

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 05:30 PM
hooker...bitch....all women :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 07:08 PM
You know, at first I kinda liked Lafayette's character, but he's another one on this show I could really do without

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 07:25 PM
that's two black characters...........

:rolleyes:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 07:27 PM
And one of the gay ones :tup:

:theyareontome:

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 07:28 PM
actually two :lol:

Klan meeting tonight Lance? 7:30 as usual?

:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2011, 11:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/g9cvO.gif

Hal-9000
08-24-2011, 01:50 PM
:doh: I think I may have seen everything now

:klan: ? :lol:

Hal-9000
08-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Just watched the Aug 28th episode last night, another good one and Erik is back :cheerlead:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2011, 06:14 PM
He's back, but I don't think he's all the way back. I think Sookie means more to him that he previously thought. Notice he wasn't his belligerent old self once he was back.

Hal-9000
08-29-2011, 06:17 PM
The actor continues to impress...even his eyes looked different when he was talking to her :thumbsup:

I think he's loved Sookie for a loooong time.He did make a snarky comment about Bill not caring about potential innocent casualties :lol:

Hal-9000
08-29-2011, 06:19 PM
One thing I didn't care for....when Antonia comes out of the other witch.

Antonia was having second thoughts and wanted to stop the genocide and it was Marnie who talks her into continuing.
The two roles have been reversed and if anyone has a grudge to bear against vampires, it's Antonia.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2011, 06:22 PM
The actor continues to impress...even his eyes looked different when he was talking to her :thumbsup:

I think he's loved Sookie for a loooong time.He did make a snarky comment about Bill not caring about potential innocent casualties :lol:

He deserves an Emmy this season for his acting. He's been great :tup:

One thing I didn't care for....when Antonia comes out of the other witch.

Antonia was having second thoughts and wanted to stop the genocide and it was Marnie who talks her into continuing.
The two roles have been reversed and if anyone has a grudge to bear against vampires, it's Antonia.

Yeah, I dunno why that whole story line is developing like it is TBH :wha:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2011, 06:23 PM
And Tommy's gone :cheers:

Now if only they would kill Tara....

Hal-9000
08-29-2011, 06:28 PM
the death of Tommy :dance:

we're horrible :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2011, 06:34 PM
:rip:

Hal-9000
08-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Let's join the TrueBlood's website fanpage and keep asking when Tara is going to die..

is she dead yet?
is she dead yet?
is she dead yet?
is she dead yet?
is she dead yet?
is she dead yet?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2011, 07:05 PM
:bwaha:

Loser
08-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Anyone else notice the pants shitting look on bills face when he realised eric was back? :lol:

Hal-9000
08-30-2011, 12:19 AM
pants shitting look? :lol:

noooo, missed that

Loser
08-30-2011, 12:29 AM
His eyes opened up like he knew he was about to get his ass whooped :lol:

Hal-9000
08-30-2011, 12:32 AM
When they started fighting, Bill had his hand on Erik's neck I think...and Erik quietly says - Stop.And Bill did :lol:

I have the ep, going to check it out right now

Hal-9000
08-30-2011, 12:36 AM
The line is - Get offff me....

http://i.imgur.com/GXgoa.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
08-30-2011, 12:46 AM
It will be interesting to see if and how Erik walks the line between the 'evil' Erik and the kinder gentler Erik, because he knows if he goes back to his old ways he will end up pushing Sookie away.

Hal-9000
08-30-2011, 12:46 AM
It will be interesting to see if and how Erik walks the line between the 'evil' Erik and the kinder gentler Erik, because he knows if he goes back to his old ways he will end up pushing Sookie away.

Too true....and you know that the old Erik is going to surface sooner than later :dance:

Loser
08-30-2011, 01:52 AM
The line is - Get offff me....

That pic wasn't what I was talking about.

This is what I was talking about. Like his asshole just slammed shut :lol:

http://i52.tinypic.com/t6c8ie.jpg

Hal-9000
08-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Oh I realize that, I was just thinking back to the show and the scene I posted came to mind :thumbsup:

Goofy
08-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Too true....and you know that the old Erik is going to surface sooner than later :dance:

Hell yeah he is :cheerlead:

I wish they'd hurry up and kill Marnie/Antonia........ she's doing my head in :|

Hal-9000
08-31-2011, 04:47 PM
I worked with an older lady named Sandy who looks EXACTLY like Marnie...right down to the chin and big nose.

It's kinda hard to watch that actress because Sandy was a complete pisstank :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 01:20 PM
I know it's more of a minor storyline, but I wonder what's gonna come of Alcide teaming up with Sam the shifter to go after the werewolves in the pack Alcede just joined? And I know that Alcide is doing it because of moral reasons right now (helping Sam), but how pissed will he be when he finds out that Debbie cheated on him with Marcus?

Alcide's a big dude, I sure wouldn't wanna get on his bad side :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 09:46 PM
I liked the closing scene too, with all the vamps dressed to kill and take down Marne...the slo-mo walk with them holding the weapons was awesome :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 09:52 PM
I know it's more of a minor storyline, but I wonder what's gonna come of Alcide teaming up with Sam the shifter to go after the werewolves in the pack Alcede just joined? And I know that Alcide is doing it because of moral reasons right now (helping Sam), but how pissed will he be when he finds out that Debbie cheated on him with Marcus?

Alcide's a big dude, I sure wouldn't wanna get on his bad side :lol:

Debbie did do Marcus? I recall him being close to her and implying stuff, then them snuggling....

Oh yeah....Alcide's gonna rip that guy's balls off :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Debbie did do Marcus? I recall him being close to her and implying stuff, then them snuggling....

Oh yeah....Alcide's gonna rip that guy's balls off :lol:

I'm assuming from the way they left that scene....I could be wrong, but it sure looked like they were about to do the deed :lol:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 09:54 PM
I liked the closing scene too, with all the vamps dressed to kill and take down Marne...the slo-mo walk with them holding the weapons was awesome :thumbsup:

I may have to watch the episode again :doh:

Just thought if something....let's say the vamps kill Marnie.Antonia is going to possess Lafayette, just watch...

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm assuming from the way they left that scene....I could be wrong, but it sure looked like they were about to do the deed :lol:

Alcide and company can sniff out people...he'll know another wolf was doin his girl :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Alcide and company can sniff out people...he'll know another wolf was doin his girl :dance:

Yup, and like I said, werewolf or no werewolf, Alcide is one huge dude and could kill a little runt like Marcus :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:02 PM
I may have to watch the episode again :doh:

Just thought if something....let's say the vamps kill Marnie.Antonia is going to possess Lafayette, just watch...

I would only approve of that if it meant Lafayette was gonna get killed in the process :|

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 10:51 PM
:shock:

Lafayette is great, he's no Tara :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2011, 10:53 PM
They both need to go :nono:

Hal-9000
09-01-2011, 11:41 PM
children of Obama :rip:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2011, 12:18 AM
children of Obama :rip:

:gtfo:

Dragoness_Cutie
09-03-2011, 05:28 PM
As soon as we found out Lafayette was a medium, this is what I figured would happen eventually.

Yup, and like I said, werewolf or no werewolf, Alcide is one huge dude and could kill a little runt like Marcus :lol:
Yeah, the way they left that scene, it definitely seemed like Debbie and Marcus were about to hook up. Two ways that could go down... Alcide becomes disgusted with Debbie and just leaves her, or he beats the ever loving fuck out of that slimy little weasel Marcus.