PDA

View Full Version : 'I got 2 clips!' Impatient mom pulls out gun, threatens barber cutting son's hair

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2017, 11:19 AM
by Sia Nyorkor, Cleveland 19 Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/GpGOCXf.jpg

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

Police are looking for a woman who pointed a gun at a barber all because her son's haircut was taking too long.

Security video captures her pulling out a gun in at Allstate Barber College on Lorain Avenue in Cleveland on April 14. Police say she threatens the barbers for taking too long to cut her son's hair.

While she pointed the gun at the victim, she allegedly said, "I got two clips. I'll pop you!"

The victim finished the cut and the suspect left with her two children.

Student barber, Al Pugh, says he was shook.

"You don't know what people is thinking so yeah, she could have shot me, maybe even shot her son," he said.

The barbers calmed her down and she left the shop with her kids. No one was hurt but they tell me the entire incident was bizarre.

"She shouldn't have pulled a gun out. Her life was not threatened," said Pugh.

They called police but detectives haven't found the woman. Pugh says he can't stop thinking about the woman's son, sitting there in the chair.

"He was just kind of numb to it. He didn't move, he was numb to it," said Pugh.

Owner Michael D'Amico says the barbers did everything they could. He's been in business since the 1960s and says he doesn't want people to fear coming to his barbershop. He wants this angry mother off the streets.

"Hopefully they'll get this lady and get her straightened out somehow. She surely shouldn't be carrying a gun," said D'Amico.

Pugh says he's just glad she didn't follow through on her threats and "POP" anyone especially over something so trivial.

"Over a haircut. A six-dollar hair cut. A six dollar haircut," he said shaking his head.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-01-2017, 04:24 PM
I like the guy just standing with his hands on his hips like its no biggie she has a gun pointed at him

Griffin
05-01-2017, 10:57 PM
It looks more she's saying "Look what I found under YOUR son's pillow!"
And he's saying "Bitch! What the fuck you doing in my room?"
Then the man with his hands on his hips says " Son, how many times do I have to tell you not to call your mom by her first name."