PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters: Trump should do US a favor and resign

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2017, 10:49 AM
By Mark Hensch - The Hill

http://i.imgur.com/oqOzuWN.jpg

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) says President Trump resigning would be “a favor” to the U.S.

http://i.imgur.com/5anKqgv.jpg

Waters, who has emerged as a frequent critic of Trump, was reacting to an interview Trump gave focused on his first 100 days in office.

Trump admitted last week that the presidency was harder than his past work in business.

“I love my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Trump remarked upon the “little cocoon” surrounding White House life, bemoaning that he “can’t drive anymore” due to presidential security.

The presidency is the first public office held by Trump, who formerly oversaw a vast business empire in New York City.

Trump last Friday touted his accomplishments ahead of his 100th day in office on Saturday.

“My fellow Americans, I truly believe that the first 100 days of my administration has been about the most successful in our country’s history,” he said in his weekly address. “Our country is going up, and it’s going up fast."

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Maxine Waters should do the US a favor and eat shit and die.

Muddy
05-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Get out of here with your ol' James Brown wig..

PorkChopSandwiches
05-02-2017, 03:29 PM
I feeeeeeel goood

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2017, 03:35 PM
She's dogging on Trump because he admitted that being President is more challenging than he thought it would be. You know what? I bet almost every single person who became President before him, including her hero Barry, said exactly the same thing at one point during their term(s).

PorkChopSandwiches
05-02-2017, 04:02 PM
exactly

Hugh_Janus
05-02-2017, 07:25 PM
She's dogging on Trump because he admitted that being President is more challenging than he thought it would be. You know what? I bet almost every single person who became President before him, including her hero Barry, said exactly the same thing at one point during their term(s).

manilow?

deebakes
05-03-2017, 01:32 AM
it's not unusual :shrug:

perrhaps
05-03-2017, 08:46 AM
it's not unusual :shrug:

That's Tom Jones, not Barry Manilow.

deebakes
05-04-2017, 01:10 AM
oh yeah? :lol:

perrhaps