PDA

View Full Version : Student Forced To Remove Her Bra To Prevent Cheating In Exams

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Malaysian Digest

http://i.imgur.com/UWwRUSu.jpg

Students in Kerala, India, who want to take their undergraduate entrance test for a medical course now might have to adhere to an outrageous dress code – going bra-less!

According to an NDTV report, an 18-year-old student allegedly was forced to remove her bra at an exam centre for the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) for medical colleges last Sunday.

This move was made for security reasons, to supposedly prevent the students from cheating. Prior to entering the women-only exam hall, when the metal detector beeped due to the bra metal hook, the student had no choice but to remove her bra.

"At that time, they told that without removing my innerwear I cannot enter the exam hall since they (bra hooks) are made of metal. So, I took off my bra there itself and gave it to my mom, she was waiting outside," she recounted.

The incident was also confirmed by her mother, whom which she handed her innerwear to.

"My daughter went inside the centre only to return a few minutes later to hand over her bra," the mother said, adding many went through the same process.

While another father claimed he had to buy a new dress for his daughter because she came in with jeans and had to change because its metal button caused the detector to beep as well.

"She came back from security. I used a blade to remove the buttons and sent her back. Then I went to a shop about three km from the exam centre and bought a new dress for her after getting the shop opened," the man named Rajesh Nambiar explained.

According to the NEET test official website, women candidates were to wear "light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons or brooch/badge or flowers, with salwar/ trouser and slippers or sandals with low heels, not shoes."

The New Indian Express, also claims they were asked not to wear hairpin, shoes, rings, chains, bangles, brooches, high heeled shoes or sarees, while male candidates were asked to wear light-coloured jeans or trousers.

After the complaints surfaced, a principal in one of the examination centres, Jalaluddin K, remarked: "We have clear instructions that if the metal detector beeps, no one can be allowed inside. Whenever it beeped, we told students to remove what they have."

Unahppy by the events, state Mahila Congress President Bindhu Krishna said she will write to Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan to take action against those responsible.

“The ordeal is over but it is debatable how many female candidates would have been able to write the exam properly after they were subjected to so much humiliation,” she stressed.

Goofy
05-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Tits oot! :woot:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Tits oot! :woot:

:rapeculture:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2017, 03:01 PM
The horror

Goofy
05-10-2017, 03:22 PM
:rapeculture:

#freethenipple

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2017, 03:32 PM
How is she cheating by wearing a bra? Does the underwire get WiFi or something? :confused:

deebakes
05-10-2017, 11:19 PM
i don't think they even have that india :shrug: