PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi warns Democrats pushing impeachment that they’re adding to the ‘hearsay’

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2017, 11:36 AM
By Sally Persons - The Washington Times

http://i.imgur.com/Kd2nqo7.jpg

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Democrats pushing impeachment are doing so without facts.

At a CNN town hall Monday evening, Mrs. Pelosi warned Democrats pushing the impeachment of President Trump and said if they can’t make the case they shouldn’t even suggest the idea.

“In other words, again, if you are talking about impeachment, you are talking about what are the facts. Not that I don’t like him and I don’t like his hair and — what are the facts?” she said. “What are the facts that you would make a case on? What are the rules that he may have violated? If you don’t have that case you are just participating in more hearsay.”

Mrs. Pelosi said many are facing pressure from their constituents to act, especially in wake of the former FBI Director James B. Comey’s firing, but without a case, Democrats are just adding to the problem.

The House minority leader also addressed The Washington Post article that reported Mr. Trump had shared highly classified intelligence information with Russian officials and called it a “serious matter.” She said sharing such information could endanger American lives and jeopardize our relationships with our allies.

Muddy
05-16-2017, 01:51 PM
:shock:

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2017, 01:53 PM
If you don't have facts then you don't have a case.

Still she's a heinous crazy bitch.

Muddy
05-16-2017, 01:57 PM
I'm just flabbergasted that she would inject logic into this shit storm of ridiculousness..

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Yeah I had to read it several times myself. She must have had a mini-stroke or something.

Muddy
05-16-2017, 02:07 PM
:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-16-2017, 03:30 PM
Shocking, she said something that makes sense. They must have changed her medication

Muddy
05-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Porky isnt this your Senator or whatever she is?

PorkChopSandwiches
05-16-2017, 04:01 PM
She's in the 12th district, so I don't get a vote there. It's mainly the San Francisco area. I'm in district 35