PDA

View Full Version : Orange Juice

DemonGeminiX
06-28-2011, 06:41 PM
How much pulp do you like in your orange juice?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2011, 06:43 PM
None....if I wanted to eat an orange, then I would get an orange.

Muddy
06-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Depends on why Im drinking it... For breakfast? a little... In a screwdriver? none... etc.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Depends on why Im drinking it... For breakfast? a little... In a screwdriver? none... etc.

:tup:

I like Simply Orange, best OJ on the market IMO

http://www.couponing101.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/simply-orange-juice.jpg

DemonGeminiX
06-28-2011, 06:52 PM

Ah shit... I'll make a "varies" entry. BRB.

Jezter
06-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Lots thx!

Lambchop
06-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Best OJ I have had was made using blood oranges with pulp but I like all varieties.

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I used to like pulpy orange juice from concentrate.. I don't drink it now because it's too acidic :(

Godfather
06-28-2011, 08:40 PM
I like pulp, makes me feel healthier. It's good when I'm having it with breakfast

Later in the day though it needs to be pulp free and thirst quenching :lol: Makes sense in my head

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 08:45 PM
mmmmm tang and it's byproducts :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2011, 08:59 PM
I like pulp, makes me feel healthier. It's good when I'm having it with breakfast

Later in the day though it needs to be pulp free and thirst quenching :lol: Makes sense in my head

Weirdo :hand:

RBP
06-28-2011, 09:09 PM
I don't drink it now because it's too acidic :(

Same, but if I do, no pulp.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Don't they have reduced acid OJ? :-k

RBP
06-28-2011, 09:12 PM
They do! I've purchased it before.

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Got a story RBP :dance: :lol:

When I was younger I used to drink quite fiercely...one night I recall playing Trivial Pursuit for Tequila shots...

The next morning came waaay too early and Dad said it was time to cut the lawn.I remember being so dehydrated that I drank almost a whole jug
of pulpy orange juice, then went out to do the lawn.

It was waaay too hot, I'm doing the front lawn with all of the neighbors out in their yards and I hurled up every ounce of orange juice in mid-stroke of cutting the lawn.
I just looked around and ran the mower over the spew hoping no one would notice...

I felt horrible :lol:

RBP
06-28-2011, 09:14 PM
:puke:

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 09:15 PM
I never hurled much drinking but do recall a few nights of screwdrivers and tequila sunrises...anytime the drink involved OJ, I used to feel quite ill the next day

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2011, 09:20 PM

When I was younger I used to drink quite fiercely...one night I recall playing Trivial Pursuit for Tequila shots...

The next morning came waaay too early and Dad said it was time to cut the lawn.I remember being so dehydrated that I drank almost a whole jug

It was waaay too hot, I'm doing the front lawn with all of the neighbors out in their yards and I hurled up every ounce of orange juice in mid-stroke of cutting the lawn.
I just looked around and ran the mower over the spew hoping no one would notice...

You didn't scoop it up? :-s

OJ is freaking expensive :hand:

Hal-9000
06-28-2011, 09:22 PM
it splashed on my runners and literally came up in a flash :lol:

I barely got the mower out of the way...such a spectacle for all the nosy neighbors

Noilly Pratt
06-29-2011, 02:03 AM
I never hurled much drinking but do recall a few nights of screwdrivers and tequila sunrises...anytime the drink involved OJ, I used to feel quite ill the next day

Me too...Vodka and Orange (Screwdrivers) was my thing for a while...until a bad New Years incident. I was making good time with a friend's sister, and then made it to the bathroom, but upchucked in the tub instead of the bowl.

Noilly Pratt
06-29-2011, 02:04 AM
:tup:

I like Simply Orange, best OJ on the market IMO

http://www.couponing101.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/simply-orange-juice.jpg

I love it too, but don't buy their lemonaide or strawberry lemonaide. 0% Vitamin C!

deebakes
06-29-2011, 02:05 AM
no pulp is the best way imo...

Tank
06-29-2011, 08:18 AM
I don't drink it now because it's too acidic :(

i've been finding that more lately.

pulp or no pulp, OJ is OJ to me. i usually pick up whichever is cheapest at the shop. pulp content has no bearing on me tbh, however i do try and pick up the most 'natural' brand for the same reasons Hal posted above.

redred
06-29-2011, 09:36 AM
:puke: i don't see an option for i hate orange juice ,i can drink orange squash but fresh squeezed juice i just don't like

DemonGeminiX
06-29-2011, 10:50 AM
If you don't like orange juice then this thread isn't for you.

[-(

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2011, 12:24 PM
:puke: i don't see an option for i hate orange juice ,i can drink orange squash but fresh squeezed juice i just don't like

:gay:

Muddy
06-29-2011, 12:39 PM

Similar story... I was at the river one day walking down the dirt road back to my house... I had been out late the night before pounding the shit out of some Jagermeister.. It was about 7 AM and I had just went out on a boat and helped someone fish a nasty stinking 150 foot fishing net.... So I was walking home from the fishing experience and its about 7am and I could smell that stinking fish slime smell all over me... So I just leaned over as I was walking and started puking... I walked about 10 more feet and puked some more... I walked a few more feet and puked some more.... Then I looked over and noticed some people were out in there yard doing something (I dont know what) and they were just looking at me... So I just waved like everything was normal... And then walked 10 more feet and puked again.. Hahahaha.. fuck um'..

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 06:17 PM
:lol: I like orange juice and think it's very good for you.....something in the old esso-faggus doesn't care for it tho...

at least when you barf it up, it retains that wonderful orange color...and taste :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
06-29-2011, 06:33 PM
:lol: I like orange juice and think it's very good for you.....something in the old esso-faggus doesn't care for it tho...

at least when you barf it up, it retains that wonderful orange color...and taste :thumbsup:

:-k

Is there more pulp when you barf it back up, or less?

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Now that you mention it, orange juice seems to gain more pulp and fiber on the reverse trip :thumbsup:

I love spewing orange juice out my nose when barfing...it's so tart and makes you feel alive! :tup:

DemonGeminiX
06-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Clears your sinuses.

:D

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2011, 06:42 PM
I don't buy OJ that often just because it's so expensive. I love it and I can sit down and drink a whole half gallon without realizing it :sad2:

Jezter
07-01-2011, 07:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KOCDqcfKmgY

JoeyB
07-03-2011, 08:43 PM
He who would drink nasty, pulpy orange juice would suck cum with a straw.

Jezter
07-04-2011, 06:47 AM
He who would drink nasty, pulpy orange juice would suck cum with a straw.

So that is me...but I only suck girl-cum with a straw.

Southern Belle
07-10-2011, 12:16 PM
I like pulpy orange juice if it's not from concentrate, but then I don't really like any orange juice from concentrate. I don't like orange juice or any kind of orange flavor in mixed drinks.

JoeyB
07-10-2011, 08:42 PM
I like pulpy orange juice if it's not from concentrate, but then I don't really like any orange juice from concentrate. I don't like orange juice or any kind of orange flavor in mixed drinks.

See, I keep a can of concentrate in the freezer for when I want OJ but have none of the fresh on hand. It's actually quite good. Mind you, pulp free ONLY. And for the record, orange Kool-Aid is awesome! I have half a pitcher in my fridge right now.

Southern Belle
07-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Guess it's all a matter of taste and preference.

JoeyB
07-11-2011, 04:28 AM
Guess it's all a matter of taste and preference.

No, I'm fairly certain I was correct.

:nana:

Noilly Pratt
07-15-2011, 03:20 PM
I find that the real orange juice from the Real Canadian Superstore - the President's Choice stuff - aka the really cheap stuff in the white carton is the best tasting, and less acidic OJ around, and 100% juice.

For those of you in Canada's east - it should be Available in Loblaws, Zehr's etc.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15o7ywz.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2011, 03:23 PM

If you didn't see it mixed, you wouldn't be able to tell that the OJ you were drinking was from concentrate ;)

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2011, 03:24 PM
See, I keep a can of concentrate in the freezer for when I want OJ but have none of the fresh on hand. It's actually quite good. Mind you, pulp free ONLY. And for the record, orange Kool-Aid is awesome! I have half a pitcher in my fridge right now.

Any non-carbonated 'orange drink' is nasty :hand:

Hal-9000
07-15-2011, 04:12 PM

Orange Kool Aid is right up there with Tang :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2011, 04:15 PM

Exactly :puke:

Godfather
07-15-2011, 04:22 PM
The frozen Minute Made or Five Alive stuff is pretty thirst quenching. Not quite the same but it's cheaper and still good I think. My brother and I used to find it on sale and stock up in college :lol: The could could drink a couple liters a day, easy.

JoeyB
07-15-2011, 09:18 PM
If you didn't see it mixed, you wouldn't be able to tell that the OJ you were drinking was from concentrate ;)

Exactly!

Any non-carbonated 'orange drink' is nasty :hand:

Oh, you just went from win to fail...

Orange Kool-aid when first being mixed smells EXACTLY like tang.

Southern Belle
07-16-2011, 01:48 AM

That crap made from concentrate is bitter. yuk

Godfather
07-16-2011, 01:52 AM
I find it sometimes too sweet :lol: