PDA

View Full Version : Ariana Grande concert explosion: Police say 'confirmed fatalities' in 'possible terrorist incident'

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 12:26 AM
FOX News and The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/vX67do0.jpg

At least 19 people were killed and around 50 others were injured Monday when an explosion rocked an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

Greater Manchester Police said in a statement that they were treating the blast as a "terrorist incident until police know otherwise."
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Police statement on incident at Manchester Arena <a href="https://t.co/gaKASukx9a">pic.twitter.com/gaKASukx9a</a></p>&mdash; G M Police (@gmpolice) <a href="https://twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866786909544230912">May 22, 2017</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
British Transport Police said an explosion occurred in the foyer of Manchester Arena at 10:30 p.m., around the time the concert finished. Others reported hearing two blasts, a discrepancy that could not immediately be reconciled. The cause of the explosions was not immediately confirmed, but bomb disposal units were at the scene more than two hours after the initial explosion.

Spokesman Joseph Carozza said Grande, who was performing at the arena as part of her "Dangerous Woman" world tour, was "okay" and added, "we are further investigating what happened."

Witnesses described panic as concertgoers rushed to get out of the arena. Video from inside the arena showed people screaming as they made their way out amid a sea of pink balloons.

Concertgoer Sasina Akhtar told the Manchester Evening News that Grande had just finished her last song when "there was an explosion behind us at the back of the arena. We saw young girls with blood on them, everyone was screaming and people were running. There was lots of smoke."

David Richardson, who attended the show with his 13-year-old daughter, told the MEN that he heard two explosions just after the show.

"It was about 40 feet behind us near one of the exits. We just thought it was people messing about then it happened again. Another explosion sounded. Then we saw the smoke. Everyone just fled."

Majid Khan, 22, said she heard a "huge bomb-like bang that hugely panicked everyone and we were all trying to flee the arena."

"Everyone was in a huge state of panic, calling each other as some had gone to the toilet whilst this had gone off, so it was just extremely disturbing for everyone there."

Another witness, Oliver Jones, 17, told Sky News he was in the bathroom when he heard "a loud bang."

"The bang echoed around the foyer of the arena and people started to run," Jones said. "I (saw) people running and screaming towards one direction and then many were turning around to run back the other way. Security was running out as well as the fans and concert goers."

Manchester Victoria station, which is under the arena, was also evacuated and all trains were canceled, though there were no initial reports of injuries there.

Stranded concertgoers reportedly were waiting for rides home in nearby bars and hotels. Sky News reported that some city taxi drivers were offering free rides to help clear traffic out of the city center.

The Dangerous Woman Tour is the third concert tour by Grande to support her third studio album, Dangerous Woman. From Manchester the tour was to move through Europe, including Belgium, Poland, Germany, Switzerland and France, through the summer with stops in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, Mexico and on to Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, New Zealand, Australia and more.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 12:48 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/Efxand0.jpg

5:35 PM PT -- Police apparently found a second explosive device and they are about to detonate it, and they've warned people not to be alarmed when they hear a second explosion.The explosion after the Ariana Grande concert Monday night is now being treated as a terroristic act and at least 19 people are confirmed dead.

================================================== =====================================

As we reported an explosion tore apart a portion of the rotunda outside the seating area at the Manchester Arena. There are reports the explosive device was a nail bomb in a backpack and it might have been a suicide mission.

It appears the bomber was waiting around the exit area as people were streaming out of the building.

Police say, in addition to the 19 dead, 50 people were injured. Body parts were apparently strewn throughout the blast site.

Ariana had just finished performing and had left the stage. She was not hurt.

The explosion triggered a stampede in the arena, injuring a number of people.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-23-2017, 01:28 AM
:shock:

DemonGeminiX
05-23-2017, 01:33 AM
She's gonna be messed up.

:rip: To the people who died.

deebakes
05-23-2017, 03:23 AM
so sad :rip:

RBP
05-23-2017, 03:45 AM
You have to be a special kind of fucking asshole to blow up a crowd of teen girls while their parents wait for them to leave the concert.

Are we done yet? Can we stop the PC bullshit and start to annihilate yet?

Goofy
05-23-2017, 08:29 AM
Goat fucking half breeds :|

Goofy
05-23-2017, 08:31 AM

Trump's the only one with the balls to do it.......... 'mon The Donald, lets get right in aboot these bastards! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 10:33 AM
Sky News

http://i.imgur.com/9OiJK45.jpg

Police say a lone male attacker carrying an improvised explosive device was responsible for a bombing at Manchester Arena.

The explosion at the end of a sold-out Ariana Grande concert has killed 22 people and injured 59 others.

Prime Minister Theresa May says many of those are being treated for life-threatening conditions.

Children are among those who died, Greater Manchester Police chief constable Ian Hopkins has confirmed.

Investigators are trying to establish whether the attacker, who also died at the scene, was part of a wider network.

In a statement from Downing Street after an hour-long emergency COBRA meeting, Mrs May said the police and security services believe they know the identity of the attacker - but they are not releasing his name at this stage.

The Prime Minister added: "It is now beyond doubt that the people of Manchester and of this country have fallen victim to a callous terrorist attack - an attack that targeted some of the youngest people in our society with cold calculation."

She said the bomber "deliberately chose the time and place to cause maximum carnage" - adding that the attack stood out for its "appalling, sickening cowardice".

A detailed forensic search is under way at the arena, and nearby Manchester Victoria train station will remain closed "until at least the end of today".

Several young people have been reported missing following the explosion, with worried friends and relatives appealing for information on social media.

Footage from inside the venue showed fans running and screaming after the explosion, which happened at about 10.35pm on Monday.

A hotline has been set up for those with concerns over loved ones who remain unaccounted for. Those worried about their friends or family should call 0161 856 9400 or 0161 856 9900.

Ariana Grande, who was not harmed in the attack, tweeted: "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."

Her manager, Scooter Braun, said they mourned "the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act".

Concertgoers affected by the terror attack were offered shelter by residents, taxi drivers gave free rides and a hotel near the venue took in dozens of children.

Andy Burnham, the mayor of Greater Manchester, said: "It is hard to believe what has happened here in the last few hours and to put into words the shock, anger and hurt that we feel today.

"These were children, young people and their families that those responsible chose to terrorise and kill. This was an evil act. We are grieving today, but we are strong."

Home Secretary Amber Rudd also condemned the "barbaric attack, deliberately targeting some of the most vulnerable in our society".

Major political parties have suspended General Election campaigning until further notice, and flags in Downing Street have been lowered to half-mast in honour of those killed and injured.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said: "I am horrified by the horrendous events in Manchester last night.

"My thoughts are with families and friends of those who have died and been injured. Today the whole country will grieve for the people who have lost their lives."

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says President Trump has spoken with the Prime Minister to offer "condolences and support on behalf of the US".

In the capital, the Metropolitan Police has urged people to stay "vigilant" and added: "You'll see more police in London today."

This is the worst terror attack in the UK since 56 people were killed in the 7/7 London bombings in 2005.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 10:35 AM
By Blanche Johnson - FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/ThmirFJ.jpg

Ariana Grande took to Twitter to respond to a "terrorist incident" at her Manchester, United Kingdom concert that left 19 dead and at least 59 people wounded.

She tweeted a short message following the tragedy, stating she was "broken" and speechless.

http://i.imgur.com/MPESbF0.jpg

Her manager, Scooter Braun, also tweeted expressing his thoughts following the attack.

"Tonight, our hearts are broken. Words cannot express our sorrow for the victims and families harmed in this senseless attack," Braun wrote. "We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act. We are thankful for the selfless service tonight of Manchester's first responders who rushed towards danger to help save lives. We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families, and all those affected in your hearts and prayers."

Grande's reps confirmed the star was "OK" after the attack. The rep added, "we are further investigating what happened.”

Grande has a concert scheduled on Thursday at the O2 Arena, but according to TMZ she has indefinitely suspended her world tour.

Greater Manchester Police said in a statement that they were treating the blast as a "terrorist incident until police know otherwise."

Britain's terrorist threat level has been set at "severe" in recent years indicating an attack is highly likely.

British Transport Police said an explosion occurred in the foyer of Manchester Arena at 10:30 p.m., around the time the concert finished. Arena management tweeted its own statement, which said the incident took place "outside the venue in a public space."

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 10:40 AM

British Prime Minister Theresa May said Tuesday that investigators in the U.K. probing Monday’s attack at a pop concert believe they know the identity of the suspect, but will not release the name until further confirmation.

May, who briefed the media outside 10 Downing Street, said the terror attack that killed at least 22 and injured 59—including many children and young people—“stood out for its “appalling, sickening cowardice."

"While we experienced the worst of humanity in Manchester last night, we also saw the best," she said.

Authorities in Manchester said Tuesday that it appears that an attacker detonated an improvised explosive device at the concert. It is not immediately clear if the attacker acted alone, but the person apparently died in the explosion. Police say some 400 officers were deployed overnight to help with the investigation.

There was panic after the explosion, which struck around 10:30 p.m. Monday night as Grande was ending the concert, part of her Dangerous Woman Tour. The singer, who was not injured, tweeted hours later: "Broken. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry. I don't have words."

Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn says he and May have agreed to suspend election campaigning until further notice.

Corbyn said Tuesday he is "horrified" by the events in Manchester and that his thoughts are with the families and friends of those who have died and been injured.

May canceled campaign events Tuesday after the blast, which killed at least 22 people and injured more than 50. She is due to chair a meeting of the government's emergency committee, COBRA, later.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 11:11 AM
Jen Mills for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/BNoXCm2.jpg

Last night’s terror attack was an ‘evil act’ targeting children and families, the mayor of Manchester said.

‘These were children, young people and their families that those responsible chose to terrorise and kill,’ Andy Burnham said this morning.

‘It is hard to believe what has happened here in the last few hours, and to put into words the shock, anger, and hurt that we feel today,’ Mr Burnham, metro mayor of Greater Manchester, said.

‘This was an evil act.’

http://i.imgur.com/ysfItPW.jpg

Twenty-two people, including children, have been confirmed dead after the attack at an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena.

Speaking this morning, the former Labour MP said the city would do what it could to operate as usual.

He offered his support to the families of the victims, and paid tribute to locals who had opened their doors to strangers and offered shelter to those fleeing the Manchester Arena and evacuated areas.

Mr Burnham said this was the ‘best possible message to those who seek to divide us’, and would be the prevailing spirit of Manchester.

He said: ‘We are grieving today, but we are strong. Today it will be business as usual, as far as possible in our great city.’

The former health secretary thanked the hundreds of emergency services personnel who worked through the night in the most ‘difficult circumstances imaginable’, and those who had offered their support from other cities and countries.

http://i.imgur.com/eKDOUHh.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Jen Mills for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/HFNaRYM.jpg
Georgina pictured with Ariana Grande two years ago

Georgina Callander is the first victim to be named after the Manchester terror attack.

The teenager, 18, had tweeted on Sunday that she was ‘so excited’ to see Ariana Grande, with whom she had been pictured two years ago.

She was a huge fan of her idol and shared the photo saying: ‘My meet and greet photos came through, she was so cute and lovely, I hugged her so tight and she said she loved my bow. I can’t get over this, I never will.’

Georgina was described by a friend as ‘a beautiful girl with the kindest heart and soul, I’ll miss you forever, may you rest in a better place than here.’

Last night before the concert she said: ‘SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU TOMORROW’ in a tweet to Ariana.

Two years ago Georgina posted her excitement about meeting the popstar. She said: ‘After 6 years of waiting I finally got to see my love. I am so happy right now. Hands down the best concert of my life.’

Actor Sean Maguire tweeted his respects to her saying: ‘Just met this girl in April. She was killed last night in Manchester. My love to her and all the families of the victims.’

http://i.imgur.com/KqEpIMF.jpg

Another wrote: ‘Rest in peace Gina. I love you so incredibly much, you deserved the world & more. I’m so lucky to have met you and known you.’

Georgina had been to see Ariana Grande in the same stadium two years ago, posting photos at the time of how excited she was to see the singer and meet her backstage.

‘Look how cute she is I can’t believe this happened,’ she said along with a photo of the singer.

http://i.imgur.com/EEl5cL7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uSsP8ZG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/19PZhBM.jpg

Twenty-two people, including children, were killed in a suspected suicide bombing at the Manchester Arena last night.

A homemade bomb went off near the foyer as guests left the concert just after 10.30pm.

http://i.imgur.com/7EG8uLl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GcFK5aJ.jpg

A fundraiser has been set up to support Georgina’s family.

‘We would like to raise some money for Georgina Callander’s family to help towards the funeral and memorial costs, and to give them time to grieve,’ the GoFundMe page says.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 11:35 AM
By Joshua Taylor - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/cSGzFCJ.jpg

A sick video has surfaced online showing an ISIS jihadist saying "this is only the beginning" after the Manchester 'terror attack' that killed more than 20 .

In the unverified footage, a man wearing a mask and sitting in front of a black flag making the ominous warning.

The man then holds up a sign bearing the words "Manchester 2017-05-22", a reference to yesterday's date.

He says: "In the name of Allah the merciful, the grateful, this is only the beginning.

"The lions of the Islamic State are beginning to attack all the crusaders. Allahu akbar. Allahu akbar."

http://i.imgur.com/ubAZJya.jpg

He then holds up his sign bearing the date of the attack.

This video appeared on social media and the Mirror can not verify the source of the authenticy.

The atrocity in Manchester left 22 dead and 59 injured after a suicide bomber detonated an improvised explosive device .

Children are among those who have been killed, according to Greater Manchester Police.

Hundreds of people fled the packed arena screaming after hearing 'loud bangs' at the end of an Ariana Grande concert last night.

Pictures of children and teens who attended the concert were being circulated on social media in a desperate bid to track them down.

It came as Greater Manchester Police chief constable Ian Hopkins revealed the death toll had risen from 19 to 22.

Announcing the devastating news, he said: "What I can confirm is that there are children among the deceased.

"This has been the most horrific incident we have had to face in Greater Manchester and one we all hoped we would never see.

"Families and many young people were out to enjoy a concert at the Manchester Arena and have lost their lives.

"Our thoughts are with those 22 victims that we now know have died, the 59 people who have been injured and their loved ones.

"We continue to do all we can to support them."

lost in melb.
05-23-2017, 12:20 PM
You have to be a special kind of fucking asshole to blow up a crowd of teen girls while their parents wait for them to leave the concert.

Annihilate who?

Pony
05-23-2017, 12:26 PM
Last nights 24hr news sources:

CNN: Breaking news! Anonymous source says Trumps shit smells!!

MSNBC: Breaking news! Comey confirms that Trumps shit smells!! Congress reported to plan to take action!

Fox: Breaking news! Explosion at Concert!

deebakes
05-23-2017, 12:29 PM
i was in paris over the weekend and thought the security was excessive around notre dame/louvre/arc de triomphe, but maybe it is really that necessary nowadays :(

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 12:34 PM
Annihilate who?

The Terrorism Quiz

1. In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Lenno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. On May 13th, 1981, Pope John Paul II was shot and critically wounded by:
a. A fish called Wanda
b. Calvin Klein underwear model Markus Shankenberg
c. Juice Newton

6. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

7. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

8. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

9. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

10. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

11. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

12. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed
into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

13. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

14. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
d. Muslim male extremist s mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

15. In 2004 the Spain Railway bombings were carried out by:
a. The Muppets
b. The ghost of Mahatma Gandhi
c. Cruella de Vil

16. On November 2, 2004, who murdered Theo Van Gogh for producing the film Submission, which was critical of the treatment of women in Islam, by shooting him eight times, attempting to decapitate him, and then left two knives implanted in his torso, one attaching a five-page note that threatened Western countries, Jews and Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
a. An Amish youth on Rumspringa
b. A Tea Partier
c. Roger Ebert, who felt Submission lacked a proper story arc
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

17. In 2005 the London Railway bombings were perpetrated by:
a. a herd of cows suffering from Mad Cow disease
b. The Big Bad Wolf
c. Ron Howard

18. In March 2012, SOMEONE in Toulouse, France, murdered three French soldiers, injured another, and then days later, murdered four people (including three children) outside of a Jewish day school. He reportedly shouted “You kill my brothers, I kill you,” and “God is good,” in Arabic while shooting the soldiers. This person is:
a, Sam and Dean Winchester, the protagonists of the TV show “Supernatural”
b. Gerard Depardieu
c. Wiccans
d, A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

19. On June 30, 2007, who drove a dark green Jeep Cherokee loaded with propane canisters into the glass doors of the Glasgow International Airport terminal and set it ablaze while screaming “Allah!”?
a. Two Jehova’s Witnesses who felt this would be more effective than going house to house
b. Two disgruntled baggage handlers
c. Al Cowlings and OJ Simpson
d. Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40

20. On September 11th, 2012 the American Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and several Marines were assassinated at the consulate in Benghazi by:
a. Queen Elizabeth’s pair of incorrigible corgi dogs.
b. Texas Governor Rick Perry
c. Larry Hagman, star of the recontinued “Dallas” on the TNT network
d. Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 12:46 PM
By Michael Havis - The Daily Star

http://i.imgur.com/gkxrr3l.jpg

Steve Brookstein, 48, won the first series of the talent show in 2004 but quickly disappeared into obscurity after his debut album.

Now the singer has been slammed for indulging conspiracy theories about last night's terror attack at Manchester Arena.

On Twitter, the has-been noted how the suicide bombing followed a bad day of campaigning for Theresa May's Tories.

http://i.imgur.com/WpNMUxK.jpg

In a series of tweets, the former reality TV star told his followers "there are loads of false flags for political reasons."

One deleted tweet said: "Theresa May has a terrible day. Awful press and guess what an explosion in Manchester. Can't make this s*** up."

"I ain't buying it," he said in another post. "I reckon there are people ready to set up false flag operation as soon as things go wrong politically."

When one follower said the attack could be planned to mark the anniversary of Lee Rigby's murder, Brookstein replied that a plot against Jeremy Corbyn was likelier.

"[I] think it's more likely to be the military industrial complex," he said. "Huge corporations with huge interest in this country don't want Corbyn."

Brookstein, from Camberwell, London, added: "Politically, this benefits big business and the Tories after they've just had an horrendous day."

The singer, who is now getting panned for his tweets, has since conceded "it was probably a lone nutjob" who was behind the attack.

However he says he's not closing his mind to "private interest groups" being responsible, adding "you just never know".

http://i.imgur.com/YlJnMA6.jpg

Stephen Knight commented: "He thinks 'huge corporations' killed over 20 innocent teenagersjust to keep Corbyn out. Steve is a disgrace."

Another person told Brookstein: "You're implying a link which doesn't exist. If you don't believe the tweet was specious drivel why did you delete it?"

And Matt Kane added: "Riiight. So they have suicide bombers standing by waiting for Theresa May to have a bad day. Dumbest take of the day in a sea of dumb takes."

http://i.imgur.com/9H3lFE9.jpg

Last night's attack, the worst since the 7/7 bombings in London in 2005, took place just after US pop star Ariana Grande left the stage after her set.

President Donald Trump expressed his "deepest condolences" to the Manchester terror attack victims and branded the attackers "evil losers".

While Prime Minister Theresa May chaired a meeting of the Cobra emergency committee and called it as an "appalling terrorist attack".

lost in melb.
05-23-2017, 12:55 PM
The Terrorism Quiz

1. In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Lenno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. ect

Fine by me. Practicably...not so easy

Goofy
05-23-2017, 01:15 PM
By Michael Havis - The Daily Star

http://i.imgur.com/gkxrr3l.jpg

Steve Brookstein, 48, won the first series of the talent show in 2004 but quickly disappeared into obscurity after his debut album.

Now the singer has been slammed for indulging conspiracy theories about last night's terror attack at Manchester Arena.

On Twitter, the has-been noted how the suicide bombing followed a bad day of campaigning for Theresa May's Tories.

http://i.imgur.com/WpNMUxK.jpg

In a series of tweets, the former reality TV star told his followers "there are loads of false flags for political reasons."

One deleted tweet said: "Theresa May has a terrible day. Awful press and guess what an explosion in Manchester. Can't make this s*** up."

"I ain't buying it," he said in another post. "I reckon there are people ready to set up false flag operation as soon as things go wrong politically."

When one follower said the attack could be planned to mark the anniversary of Lee Rigby's murder, Brookstein replied that a plot against Jeremy Corbyn was likelier.

"[I] think it's more likely to be the military industrial complex," he said. "Huge corporations with huge interest in this country don't want Corbyn."

Brookstein, from Camberwell, London, added: "Politically, this benefits big business and the Tories after they've just had an horrendous day."

The singer, who is now getting panned for his tweets, has since conceded "it was probably a lone nutjob" who was behind the attack.

However he says he's not closing his mind to "private interest groups" being responsible, adding "you just never know".

http://i.imgur.com/YlJnMA6.jpg

Stephen Knight commented: "He thinks 'huge corporations' killed over 20 innocent teenagersjust to keep Corbyn out. Steve is a disgrace."

Another person told Brookstein: "You're implying a link which doesn't exist. If you don't believe the tweet was specious drivel why did you delete it?"

And Matt Kane added: "Riiight. So they have suicide bombers standing by waiting for Theresa May to have a bad day. Dumbest take of the day in a sea of dumb takes."

http://i.imgur.com/9H3lFE9.jpg

Last night's attack, the worst since the 7/7 bombings in London in 2005, took place just after US pop star Ariana Grande left the stage after her set.

President Donald Trump expressed his "deepest condolences" to the Manchester terror attack victims and branded the attackers "evil losers".

While Prime Minister Theresa May chaired a meeting of the Cobra emergency committee and called it as an "appalling terrorist attack".

At least we know FBD's alive and well-ish :)

RBP
05-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Annihilate who?

Globally, obliterate the remaining territorial strongholds overwhelming force and without politically limited rules of engagement. Locally, they know who they are. Every single attack has a follow-up about how they were known to authorities as a threat. Raid, disrupt, jail, kill... if that person lived in Pakistan, we'd use a drone to kill their entire family and nobody would bat an eye. Clearly we can't do that, but there's a middle ground between "watch and hope not" and a drone strike. Demonstrate that if you are so inclined and give authorities reason to believe you are planning, your life will, at a minimum, get really difficult. Lastly, put pressure on the Muslim communities and mosques. Unless you act to assist authorities to root out the bad actors, we can no longer prevent collateral damage to innocent members of your community. Raided the wrong house? Tough shit and fuck you. Next time, tell us which is the right house, assholes.

You lost your free pass when you blew up teen aged girls at a concert. Fuck the Islamophobia PC crowd. I also have a phobia about rolling around naked in a pit of venomous snakes. Protest that also, I'll still drop a fire bomb into the pit.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 01:34 PM
Eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos second named victim

Eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos has been named as the second victim of the Manchester suicide bombing, reports the Guardian. The schoolgirl had been at the concert with her mother and sister, both of whom were taken to hospital last night for shrapnel injuries.

The headmaster of Saffie’s school Tarleton Community primary school said in a statement to the paper: “Saffie was simply a beautiful little girl in every aspect of the word. She was loved by everyone and her warmth and kindness will be remembered fondly. Saffie was quiet and unassuming with a creative flair”.

http://i.imgur.com/s5rWxct.png

:|

RBP
05-23-2017, 01:47 PM
Fuck.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Globally, obliterate the remaining territorial strongholds overwhelming force and without politically limited rules of engagement. Locally, they know who they are. Every single attack has a follow-up about how they were known to authorities as a threat. Raid, disrupt, jail, kill... if that person lived in Pakistan, we'd use a drone to kill their entire family and nobody would bat an eye. Clearly we can't do that, but there's a middle ground between "watch and hope not" and a drone strike. Demonstrate that if you are so inclined and give authorities reason to believe you are planning, your life will, at a minimum, get really difficult. Lastly, put pressure on the Muslim communities and mosques. Unless you act to assist authorities to root out the bad actors, we can no longer prevent collateral damage to innocent members of your community. Raided the wrong house? Tough shit and fuck you. Next time, tell us which is the right house, assholes.

You lost your free pass when you blew up teen aged girls at a concert. Fuck the Islamophobia PC crowd. I also have a phobia about rolling around naked in a pit of venomous snakes. Protest that also, I'll still drop a fire bomb into the pit.

From a couple of years ago:

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters tonight gave a detailed plan to Bill O’Reilly on how he would fight terror.

“One: You accept that you are in a war. Two: You name the enemy, Islamist terrorists. Three: You get the lawyers off the battlefield […] you accept there will be collateral damage and you do not apologize for it. You do not nation build, you don’t try to hold ground. You go wherever in the world the terrorists are and you kill them, you do your best to exterminate them, and then you leave, and you leave behind smoking ruins and crying widows. If in five or 10 years, they reconstitute and you gotta go back, you go back and do the same thing, and you never, never, never send American troops into a war you don’t mean to win,” Peters said.

Col. David Hunt said that there must be economic pressure in addition to the military campaign that Peters detailed. Hunt said that just killing terrorists has not worked.

“Killing them is the only thing that works,” Peters fired back.

RBP
05-23-2017, 02:10 PM
Also remember. In San Bernadino, the neighbors saw the preparation. They knew. They fucking knew! Why didn't they say anything? Because they were afraid that they were just being Islamophobic and were trying to keep their prejudice in check.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 02:37 PM
by Lucas Nolan - Breitbart

http://i.imgur.com/8k1wbNP.jpg

Leftists took to Twitter Monday night to tweet about their fears of Islamophobia following the terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

While law enforcement has yet to identify the perpetrator of the attack, ISIS-related accounts have celebrated the bombing on social media. Leftists across Twitter focused on the possible spread of “Islamophobia” following the attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, which killed 19 people and injured at least 50 others.

http://i.imgur.com/6SIeIod.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S3a91Ih.jpg

Some immediately jumped to blaming President Donald Trump:

http://i.imgur.com/zKjtBfD.jpg

While some warned people away from blaming Islam for fear of angering more Muslims:

http://i.imgur.com/AlYEgOR.jpg

Muddy
05-23-2017, 02:46 PM
Yes, lets pretend this didnt happen... We wouldn't want to anger them any further.. If we lay down on the ground and let them shit on us that should really get things moving in the right direction.

RBP
05-23-2017, 02:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I5LpLlT.jpg?1

RBP
05-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Yes, lets pretend this didnt happen... We wouldn't want to anger them any further.. If we lay down on the ground and let them shit on us that should really get things moving in the right direction.

That was the official policy of the Obama Administration.

RBP
05-23-2017, 03:08 PM
This one from Lance's post makes me laugh.

http://i66.tinypic.com/33p7aiu.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 03:50 PM
FOX News

British authorities on Tuesday identified the suicide bomber who launched a deadly attack at a Manchester Ariana Grande concert, hours after ISIS claimed responsibility for the blast.

Salman Abedi, 23, was identified as the suspect who detonated an improvised explosive device at about 10:30 p.m. local time Monday, killing more than 20 people, some of them children, and injuring dozens more. At least 12 children under the age of 16 were injured, emergency responders said. An 8-year-old girl was among the dead.

ISIS claimed on Tuesday that "a soldier of the caliphate planted bombs in the middle of Crusaders gatherings" then detonated them, but Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said that the U.S. has not yet verified that the terror group was responsible.

The explosion happened outside Manchester Arena as Grande’s concert was coming to a close. The pop star, who wasn’t injured, reportedly suspended her Dangerous Woman Tour following the attack. She wrote on Twitter, "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."

Politicians both at home and abroad condemned the attack. British Prime Minister Theresa May called the attack “appalling, sickening cowardice."

“We struggle to comprehend the warped and twisted mind that sees a room packed with young children not as a scene to cherish but as an opportunity for carnage,” she said.

President Donald Trump slammed those responsible for the attack as “losers.”

“I won’t call them ‘monsters’ because they would like that term… I will call them, from now on, ‘losers’ because that’s what they are, they’re losers.”

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 03:55 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1. For those surprised about children being targeted in Manchester: This was absolutely a foreseeable scenario. ... <a href="https://t.co/9LOydIR3Nc">pic.twitter.com/9LOydIR3Nc</a></p>&mdash; Michael S. Smith II (@MichaelSSmithII) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelSSmithII/status/866999164370079744">May 23, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
http://i.imgur.com/Stx9Pkg.jpg

Muddy
05-23-2017, 04:24 PM
Anybody seen Red today?

RBP
05-23-2017, 04:50 PM
FOX News

British authorities on Tuesday identified the suicide bomber who launched a deadly attack at a Manchester Ariana Grande concert, hours after ISIS claimed responsibility for the blast.

Salman Abedi, 23, was identified as the suspect who detonated an improvised explosive device at about 10:30 p.m. local time Monday, killing more than 20 people, some of them children, and injuring dozens more. At least 12 children under the age of 16 were injured, emergency responders said. An 8-year-old girl was among the dead.

ISIS claimed on Tuesday that "a soldier of the caliphate planted bombs in the middle of Crusaders gatherings" then detonated them, but Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said that the U.S. has not yet verified that the terror group was responsible.

The explosion happened outside Manchester Arena as Grande’s concert was coming to a close. The pop star, who wasn’t injured, reportedly suspended her Dangerous Woman Tour following the attack. She wrote on Twitter, "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."

Politicians both at home and abroad condemned the attack. British Prime Minister Theresa May called the attack “appalling, sickening cowardice."

“We struggle to comprehend the warped and twisted mind that sees a room packed with young children not as a scene to cherish but as an opportunity for carnage,” she said.

President Donald Trump slammed those responsible for the attack as “losers.”

“I won’t call them ‘monsters’ because they would like that term… I will call them, from now on, ‘losers’ because that’s what they are, they’re losers.”

a) Trump. :lol: Can a mod please add that quote to Loser's sig? :pray:
b) The fact that had the name yesterday and released it today, long before any forensics could be analyzed, confirms my comment that they knew this loser and were monitoring him. How else?

redred
05-23-2017, 04:54 PM
Anybody seen Red today?

nope

RBP
05-23-2017, 05:03 PM
nope

Glad you're okay. Praise Allah.

redred
05-23-2017, 06:04 PM
:cheer:

Hugh_Janus
05-23-2017, 06:49 PM
fuckin cowards

PorkChopSandwiches
05-23-2017, 06:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u0DF6r9.png

DemonGeminiX
05-23-2017, 07:12 PM
I agree with Col. Ralph Peters on this. Scorched Earth policy with no remorse.

Hikari Kisugi
05-23-2017, 07:28 PM

Annihilate what?
The muslim communities in the UK?
Last I heard this guy was from the UK and was in the UK.
Do we line the three million of them up and start shooting? Just to be safe?

At work at lunch today we sat and spoke regarding this, and frankly no one could come up with any effective method of stopping this shit. hard to educate them out of it, when they ban education for half their lot.

Hikari Kisugi
05-23-2017, 08:00 PM
I should clarify, I have major issues with Islam, despise its insidious spread into the world, through breeding, marriage, displacement into communities and social media fake news type events radicalising young normal muktacks.
Purging vast swatches of the muslim hoard from the planet might be beneficial in the overall concept of war, but I doubt it'll actually help stop an attack like last nights.

I don't know what might.

RBP
05-23-2017, 08:04 PM
I should clarify, I have major issues with Islam, despise its insidious spread into the world, through breeding, marriage, displacement into communities and social media fake news type events radicalising young normal muktacks.
Purging vast swatches of the muslim hoard from the planet might be beneficial in the overall concept of war, but I doubt it'll actually help stop an attack like last nights.

I don't know what might.

As I have said in this thread, the authorities know who they are already. They always know who they are.

Goofy
05-23-2017, 11:05 PM
Annihilate what?
The muslim communities in the UK?
Last I heard this guy was from the UK and was in the UK.
Do we line the three million of them up and start shooting? Just to be safe?

We ship them back to their homeland where they can practice their crazy beliefs away from us civilized human beings.

Pony
05-23-2017, 11:09 PM
As I have said in this thread, the authorities know who they are already. They always know who they are.

Yep, they knew exactly who the guy was and who his associates were almost immediately after.

Muddy
05-23-2017, 11:45 PM
Not to be a dick, Rainbow.. But you are the one always saying we ant go prosecuting people on hunches.. They have to commit a crime first..

DemonGeminiX
05-24-2017, 12:53 AM
Not to be a dick, Rainbow.. But you are the one always saying we ant go prosecuting people on hunches.. They have to commit a crime first..

Well, I never say that, and I say we should eradicate the fuckers off of the face of the Earth. While there may be a bunch of Muslims that are benevolent and just want to live out their lives like the rest of us do, their religion is poisonous and there will always be some that take the Quran's written word way too literally and way too far. The free world can't afford having Islam as a dominant religion in it. It has to be stamped out. A bit ruthless and vicious, hell, even intolerant and evil, but how many more tragedies are we going to have to suffer through until they decide to come out of the Dark Ages and decide to join the rest of us as we are now? It's not worth having to suffer through all this pain while waiting for them to catch up with the rest of us..

Muddy
05-24-2017, 01:12 AM
They are about due for a "new testament" lol

lost in melb.
05-24-2017, 01:55 AM
They are about due for a "new testament" lol

Hahahaha. There's an idea, let's draft one up

lost in melb.
05-24-2017, 01:58 AM

That was the official policy of the Obama Administration.

Kind of. And 'kind of' successful.

I advocate not having meddled in the middle east in the first place and divided countries along imperial West agendas

lost in melb.
05-24-2017, 02:01 AM
Well, I never say that, and I say we should eradicate the fuckers off of the face of the Earth. While there may be a bunch of Muslims that are benevolent and just want to live out their lives like the rest of us do, their religion is poisonous and there will always be some that take the Quran's written word way too literally and way too far. The free world can't afford having Islam as a dominant religion in it. It has to be stamped out. A bit ruthless and vicious, hell, even intolerant and evil, but how many more tragedies are we going to have to suffer through until they decide to come out of the Dark Ages and decide to join the rest of us as we are now? It's not worth having to suffer through all this pain while waiting for them to catch up with the rest of us..

That is precisely the path out of this.

nevertheless if we find evidence along the way of terrorist activity/plans at home and abroad, then obviously we must act.

A number of potential terrorist attacks have been thwarted in the UK and Aus over the years, with extremely hefty sentences. We are not 'light on' terrorism

RBP
05-24-2017, 03:59 AM

Conspiracy to commit a terrorist act is a crime.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2017, 10:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/jy1HkBa.jpg

Authorities in Manchester, England, made three additional arrests Wednesday as multiple law enforcement agencies work to neutralize any remaining threat after Monday’s suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert.

It is unlikely that Salman Abedi acted alone, they said. Abedi had been known to security forces "up to a point," Home Secretary Amber Rudd said.

Britain raised its threat level to "critical" amid concerns that the 22-year-old Abedi may have accomplices. British soldiers have been deployed in place of police officers to guard high-profile sites such as Buckingham Palace and Parliament.

Abedi was born in Britain to a Libyan family, grew up in Manchester's southern suburbs and attended the local Salford University for a time.

Police raided his house, using a controlled explosion to blast down the door. Neighbors recalled him as a tall, thin young man who often wore traditional Islamic dress and did not talk much.

British Prime Minister Theresa May Wednesday chaired a meeting of her emergency security cabinet group known as Cobra to deal with the intelligence reports about Abedi and concerns that he might have had outside support.

Police also raided and searched a property elsewhere in Manchester where Abedi's brother Ismail is thought to have lived. A 23-year-old man has also been arrested as part of the investigation but officials have released no details about him.

Officials are probing how often Abedi had traveled to Libya, which has seen an eruption of armed Islamist groups since dictator Moammar Gadhafi was overthrown and killed in 2011.

France's interior minister said Abedi is believed to have traveled to Syria and had "proven" links with the Islamic State group.

Minister Gerard Collomb said Wednesday on BFM television that British and French intelligence have information that Abedi had been to Syria. He did not provide details, and said it's unclear whether Abedi was part of a larger network of attackers.

British officials have not commented on whether Abedi had links to ISIS or other extremist groups.

In addition to those killed in the concert attack, 64 people are being treated for their wounds, Jon Rouse of the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership said Wednesday.

He said some of the reported 59 wounded had been discharged, but that the number of patients being treated had increased due to "walking wounded" who came in hours after the attack. Rouse said many of those hospitalized had serious wounds that would require "very long term care and support in terms of their recovery."

Soldiers were replacing armed police on Wednesday at sites like Buckingham Palace, 10 Downing Street and Parliament. London Police Commander Jane Connors said the goal is to "make our city as hostile an environment as possible for terrorists to plan and operate."

She said police will also be ready to respond quickly to any incidents with armed officers, and have added more armed police walking patrols

Collomb, who spoke with May after the attack, said the two countries should continue cooperating closely on counterterrorism efforts despite Britain's pending exit from the European Union.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2017, 10:41 AM
By Martin Evans Victoria Ward Robert Mendick, Chief Reporter Ben Farmer, Defence Correspondent Hayley Dixon - The Telegraph

http://i.imgur.com/KNmyEpZ.jpg

The Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi had made trips to Libya, Downing Street said last night, as intelligence agencies combed his connections with al-Qaeda and Islamic State in his parents’ homeland.

Salman Abedi, 22, who was reportedly known to the security services, is thought to have returned from Libya as recently as this week.

A school friend told The Times: "He went to Libya three weeks ago and came back recently, like days ago."

Abedi born in Manchester and grew up in tight-knit Libyan community that was known for its strong opposition to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi’s regime.

He had become radicalised recently - it is not entirely clear when - and had worshipped at a local mosque that has, in the past, been accused of fundraising for jihadists.

Abedi’s older brother Ismail had been a tutor at Didsbury mosque’s Koran school. The imam last night said that Salman Abedi, who wore Islamic dress, had shown him “the face of hate” when he gave a talk warning on the dangers of so-called Islamic State.

Born in 1994, the second youngest of four children, Abedi’s parents were Libyan refugees who fled to the UK to escape Gaddafi.

His mother, Samia Tabbal, 50, and father, Ramadan Abedi, a security officer, were both born in Tripoli but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Whalley Range area of south Manchester where they had lived for at least a decade.

Abedi went to school locally and then on to Salford University in 2014 where he studied business management before dropping out. His trips to Libya, where it is thought his parents returned in 2011 following Gaddafi’s overthrow, are now subject to scrutiny including links to jihadists.

A group of Gaddafi dissidents, who were members of the outlawed Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), lived within close proximity to Abedi in Whalley Range.

Among them was Abd al-Baset Azzouz, a father-of-four from Manchester, who left Britain to run a terrorist network in Libya overseen by Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden’s successor as leader of al-Qaeda.

Azzouz, 48, an expert bomb-maker, was accused of running an al-Qaeda network in eastern Libya. The Telegraph reported in 2014 that Azzouz had 200 to 300 militants under his control and was an expert in bomb-making.

Another member of the Libyan community in Manchester, Salah Aboaoba told Channel 4 news in 2011 that he had been fund raising for LIFG while in the city. Aboaoba had claimed he had raised funds at Didsbury mosque, the same mosque attended by Abedi. The mosque at the time vehemently denied the claim. “This is the first time I’ve heard of the LIFG. I do not know Salah,” a mosque spokesman said at the time.

At the mosque, Mohammed Saeed El-Saeiti, the imam at the Didsbury mosque yesterday branded Abedi an dangerous extremist. “Salman showed me the face of hate after my speech on Isis,” said the imam. “He used to show me the face of hate and I could tell this person does not like me. It’s not a surprise to me.”

Salman visited the mosque on a number of occasions to pray, but the imam insisted “he was not my friend, he is not close. I could understand that he was not happy with me because I did combat Isis in that Friday sermon sometimes”.

The imam added: “When he passed by me, we Muslims greet each other and you know he is not happy with me if he doesn’t greet you.”

At the Abedi family home in Elsmore Road, a non-descript red-brick terrace, neighbours told how Abedi had become increasingly devout and withdrawn.

Lina Ahmed, 21, said: “They are a Libyan family and they have been acting strangely. A couple of months ago he [Salman] was chanting the first kalma [Islamic prayer] really loudly in the street. He was chanting in Arabic.

“He was saying ‘There is only one God and the prophet Mohammed is his messenger’.’

A family friend, who described the Abedis as “very religious”, said most of the family had returned to Libya, leaving only Salman and his older brother Ismail behind.

“They have not been there for quite a while. Different people come and go,” said Alan Kinsey, 52, a car-delivery driver who lives across the street. Mr Kinsey’s wife, Frances, 48, a care worker, said she believed that the parents had left before Christmas and just one or two young men had been living in the property.

Mr Kinsey said a huge flag, possibly Iraqi or Libyan, had been hanging from their house. “There was a large Iraqi flag hanging out the window but we never thought anything or it,” added Mr Kinsey, “We thought it was about football or a protest at home or something.”

Neighbours woke up to the reality that the quiet young man next door had blown himself up, murdering at least 22 innocent victims.

Police blasted down the door of the family home at 11.30am. According to locals, two helicopters and at least 30 police officers in camouflage, riot gear and shields arrived for the raid.

“The police were very heavily armed. All of them. It was like something out of a war scene,” said Mr Kinsey.

“It was terrifying. About thirty of them arrived in camouflage and riot gear and removed the wooden fence between two properties.

“Then they attached a black strip to the door and there was a loud explosion. The door came off its hinges. The windows were shaking. The whole operation lasted about 90 seconds.

“I didn’t see them leading anyone out of the house. I believe it was empty.”

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2017, 10:57 AM
Kind of. And 'kind of' successful.

Your definition of successful is faaaaar different from mine.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2017, 11:57 AM
Olivia Campbell, 15, revealed as latest Manchester victim

http://i.imgur.com/SminMHJ.jpg

Charlotte Campbell, Olivia’s mother, confirmed her daughter’s death in a Facebook post early on Wednesday morning.

In the heart wrenching post, Ms Campbell wrote: “RIP my darling precious gorgeous girl Olivia Campbell taken far far to soon go sing with the angels and keep smiling mummy loves you so much.”

Thousands of people have commented on the post, offering condolences from countries across the world including Australia, the Philippines, and Puerto Rico.

One Facebook user wrote: "I'm so sorry this world is so cruel. RIP beautiful girl. My condolences to your whole family and all of her peers."

Another added: "There is no words that could ease your pain. Your story has touched all of us here.

"My family and I were hoping and praying with you. We are so saddened for your loss."

================================================== =============================================

14-year-old schoolgirl Nell Jones becomes latest victim of Manchester bombing

http://i.imgur.com/5OgrdP1.jpg

Nell Jones, aged 14, of Goostrey, Cheshire, was at the Ariana Grande concert with her friend, who was pulled to safety by strangers who saved her life by giving her CPR.

The second child, also aged 14, spent 11 hours in surgery to have an operation to her hand. She is now understood to be making good progress.

deebakes
05-24-2017, 12:19 PM
:rip:

Hikari Kisugi
05-24-2017, 05:17 PM
We ship them back to their homeland where they can practice their crazy beliefs away from us civilized human beings.

This guy was English, born in England, his parents were from elsewhere, but he wasn't.

Goofy
05-24-2017, 05:18 PM
This guy was English, born in England, his parents were from elsewhere, but he wasn't.

I meant Muslims, the UK is not a Muslim country.

Muddy
05-24-2017, 05:52 PM
Im not sure your government backs you on that statement Goofy.

RBP
05-27-2017, 06:09 AM
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/LxPX6"><a href="//imgur.com/LxPX6">The victims of the Manchester bombing </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Goofy
05-27-2017, 09:35 AM
Im not sure your government backs you on that statement Goofy.

Thats the problem

redred
05-27-2017, 03:19 PM
pretty glad the UK is multi cultured myself and will not let a very small % of sick people ruin it for me

deebakes
05-27-2017, 08:44 PM
:shock:

Goofy
05-28-2017, 10:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UUDHTje.jpg

Goofy
05-28-2017, 10:53 AM
pretty glad the UK is multi cultured myself and will not let a very small % of sick people ruin it for me

Multiculturalism doesn't bother me, crazy religious beliefs do.

Hugh_Janus
05-28-2017, 08:25 PM
ban religion

#srs

lost in melb.
05-29-2017, 08:44 AM
Well RIP. It really is tragic, and beyond belief.

I don't know if it was posted earlier, but the killer's mum had alerted authorities that her son was in danger of being radicalised. Something to think about...if he should have been under closer scrutiny. Most of these killers make trips overseas to get their training, so that is something to think about too.

RBP
05-29-2017, 12:46 PM
Well RIP. It really is tragic, and beyond belief.

I don't know if it was posted earlier, but the killer's mum had alerted authorities that her son was in danger of being radicalised. Something to think about...if he should have been under closer scrutiny. Most of these killers make trips overseas to get their training, so that is something to think about too.

He did make a trip, you are correct. And the authorities knew who he was or they wouldn't have been able to identify him so quickly. I agree, it begs the question as to why more couldn't have been done. My guess is actually doing their jobs is publicly opposed as racial profiling.