PDA

View Full Version : Elderly woman dies after getting allegedly gnawed to death by caretaker, 'appeared to have part of her chin bitten off'

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 11:29 AM
The NY Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/qlw6hV2l.jpg

An Arkansas man checking in on his elderly parent arrived to find a horrific scene: his mother lying in a pool of her own blood with her caretaker passed out on the floor nearby, her mouth red with gore.

Jane Palmer Sandefur's body was riddled with injuries clearly inflicted by human teeth, with police records stating the 92-year-old had been "bitten on the face, hand, arm (and) leg and the nipple of the victim's left breast had been bitten off," KAIT reports.

Additionally, and perhaps most grisly of all, the search warrant to get blood samples from alleged assailant Jennifer Lea Collins noted, "The victim appeared to have part of her chin bitten off."

Sandefur died May 18 after sustaining the injuries May 11.

Authorities say when they arrived at the Cherokee Village residence, Collins "was not making any sense in answering questions or making statements" in addition to smelling of alcohol and having blood on her face.

Officers put Collins under arrest and charged her with aggravated assault and abuse to an impaired and endangered person, Arkansas Online reports.

She has yet to be charged with murder since prosecutors are still waiting for her blood sample results from the state crime lab.

Goofy
05-23-2017, 12:23 PM
:wha:

deebakes
05-23-2017, 12:25 PM
drugs are bad, mmmkay? :hand:

RBP
05-23-2017, 03:01 PM
I want to take drugs after reading the news today!!

Okay, that's just an excuse. I just want drugs.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-23-2017, 03:51 PM
:homer: