PDA

View Full Version : Alien base in the Antarctic? ET hunter claims this is a crashed UFO at the South Pole

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 12:25 PM
By Jon Austin - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/v73aHwf.jpg

THIS dark object poking out of snow and ice in the Antarctic is the tip of a 1,900-ft UFO, it has extraordinarily been claimed.

A Russian alien conspiracy theorist says these satellite images show the possible wreckage of a huge alien spaceship which crashed in Antarctica.

UFO chaser Valentin Degteryov says he found the "crash site" on Google Earth.

He then posted the images online for other UFO spotters to debate.

Theories about secret bases in the Antarctic have circulated for years – with one conspiracy detailing that the Nazis had secret bases in the southernmost continent which they used to experiment on captured UFOs during WWII.

But, his staggering claim has been dismissed by many who believe it is just rocks jutting out of the ice.

Pareidolia is a phenomenon when the brain tricks the eyes into seeing familiar objects or shapes in patterns or textures like a rock surface.

And, it is not the first time he has mistaken a geological feature in the Antarctic for a crashed UFO.

In 2015 he posted details of what he said was the site of a flying saucer crash, but it turned out to be a natural crevasse.

Scott Brando, a hoax buster who runs website ufoofinterest.org said there was no mystery and it was clearly just rocks.

He believes people like Mr Degteryov deliberately post stuff online stating it is alien related when there is no evidence to back this up, in order to obtain YouTube views.

But, Mr Degteryov from Nizhny Tagil in Western Russia, is adamant the object is 1,900-feet long.

He claimed the wreckage has only become visible because of ice melting.

A video posted by Mr Degteryov has attracted hundreds of thousands of viewings since being uploaded.

deebakes
05-23-2017, 12:32 PM
:hand: i saw that movie, it is the fortress of solitude :thumbsdown:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2017, 12:33 PM
:hand: i saw that movie, it is the fortress of solitude :thumbsdown:

That's at the North Pole :slap:

Goofy
05-23-2017, 01:16 PM
:rofl: