PDA

View Full Version : ILLUMINATI MEETING? Angela Merkel makes 'sign' at G7 meeting as Donald Trump looks on

Teh One Who Knocks
05-30-2017, 12:39 PM
By Jon Austin - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/KWG13td.jpg

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel has got conspiracy theorists' pulses racing after making an "Illuminati sign" in the presence of US President Donald Trump.

Mrs Merkel was pictured with Mr Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May today during G7 talks in Italy.

She is known for making her infamous "diamond" hand sign, which has been branded of masonic-style and a symbol of the alleged Illuminati by conspiracy theorists.

It is alleged by believers in the Illuminati that it is a secret organisation made up of world leaders and celebrities that actually runs all world governments from behind the scenes and intends introducing a New World Order which will see just one government running the entire world.

At its most extreme, the Illuminati is allegedly a Satanic group that uses hand signals to identify members to each other.

Mrs Merkel's use of the sign often attracts attention and comes after a Nato meeting yesterday - which is of particular significance as conspiracy theorists believe the G7 talks and NATO are Illuminati run and part of the plan to introduce a world army.

Others photographed using the hand sign in the rhombus shape have included British Prime Minister Theresa May, and European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker.

The sign is often referred to as a Merkel Diamond, due to her frequent use of it.

Mrs May was snapped imitating the 'Merkel diamond' while giving a speech outside the Palace of Westminster on July 11 last year.

Conspiracy theory website illuminatiRex lists the diamond sign as number one out of a top-ten of illuminati signs, with Mrs Merkel given her own section for doing it in reverse, in what it describes as the Merkel Raute.

And on the conspiracy theory forum run by David Icke, the significance of the Merkel Diamond, which has been used in political poster campaigns, has been discussed.

A senior forum member with the user name Posidon posted: "I don't know if anyone ever noticed the Angela Merkel famous hand sign?

http://i.imgur.com/ugo3Iz8.jpg
Take two: Here she is seen doing it again during the same talks.

"I found today a new picture of it in my local newspaper, and I found curious that they use her hand sign in a political campaign.

"Diamond they say? So I ask, is every one asleep these days?

"Just the first time I saw the image, I noticed it is not a diamond at all, plus the way she placed her fingers (which is not even easy) unless you really want them to be that way does not resemble a diamond at all, but a Masonic symbol of the compass and square.

"Is every one asleep? No one sees and talks about these things, is it not evident enough?"

But, Mrs Merkel, who has led the Christian Democratic Union party for 16 years, explained the reason she makes the unusual gesture in a 2013 interview, and denied there was anything sinister behind it.

She told a German magazine: "There was always the question, what to do with your arms, and that's how it came about. It contains a certain symmetry."

Other famous faces including Gordon Brown, the Duchess of Cornwall and Recep Tayyip Erdogan have also been spotted making the 'Merkel diamond'.

Mr Trump has not been known to make the diamond sign, but he has made other hand gestures which have been alleged to be Illuminati signs.

Some conspiracy theorists claim Mr Trump is a fully signed up member of the Illuminati, but others believe he is an enemy of the Illuminati who has managed to infiltrate its top position - the US presidency.

deebakes
05-30-2017, 12:54 PM
:fbd: