PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Please Explain Walmart?

The Monk
06-04-2017, 09:24 AM
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/1334.jpg (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/)

Muddy
06-04-2017, 10:37 AM
No one can.. :lol:

redred
06-04-2017, 10:49 AM
:usa: :lol:

lost in melb.
06-04-2017, 12:28 PM
I went into a local walmart for XXL trousers (I am very tall). Not what I expected :)

Muddy
06-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Here in DC?

DemonGeminiX
06-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Cheap shit at cheap prices. Period.

RBP
06-05-2017, 03:57 AM

The first weekend of the month is rough at Walmart and Aldi.

DemonGeminiX
06-05-2017, 04:13 AM
When all dem gubment checks come through..

Noilly Pratt
06-05-2017, 04:34 PM

I remember when it first opened here - it was the biggest Walmart anywhere in N America - it's since been surpassed, but anyway...

I went in with a friend after an event very late at night. I've forgotten what we wanted to buy but we saw people who definitely weren't from our neighbourhood. My outspoken friend said "where are all these...hill people coming from?" I swear these people looked like extras from The Beverly Hillbillies.

It's the bright lights I think. Attracts them like moths...

RBP
06-05-2017, 05:08 PM
I remember when it first opened here - it was the biggest Walmart anywhere in N America - it's since been surpassed, but anyway...

I went in with a friend after an event very late at night. I've forgotten what we wanted to buy but we saw people who definitely weren't from our neighbourhood. My outspoken friend said "where are all these...hill people coming from?" I swear these people looked like extras from The Beverly Hillbillies.

It's the bright lights I think. Attracts them like moths...

I lived in a small town named Sedalia, Missouri, for a few years. The farmers would tell me they "went into the city" over the weekend. "How was Kansas City?" I'd ask. "No, Sedalia" they'd reply.

Ummmmmm :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-05-2017, 05:09 PM
I do a fair amount of grocery shopping at Walmart, can't beat the prices. And I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen people dressed like those in the "People of Walmart" stuff that goes around.

DemonGeminiX
06-05-2017, 05:35 PM
I do a fair amount of grocery shopping at Walmart, can't beat the prices. And I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen people dressed like those in the "People of Walmart" stuff that goes around.

Yeah, I never really see the crap that's posted in those pics. I've seen a not half bad-looking chick whip out her tit and start breast feeding her toddler once, but mostly I've seen black people bringing their little kids in at 3am, back when I was a night owl. I don't go late at night anymore because of that.

deebakes
06-06-2017, 02:04 AM

:+1:

lost in melb.
06-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Here in DC?

No, a small country town in Iowa. End of the earth...

Hugh_Janus
06-06-2017, 05:28 PM

hmm.... does this mean you are one of thaose walmart people? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2017, 05:33 PM
hmm.... does this mean you are one of thaose walmart people? :-k

:gtfo:

The Monk
06-17-2017, 04:16 AM
Well, that about covers it... :mrgreen: