PDA

View Full Version : Paramedic accused of fondling teen's breasts as she had seizure 'told colleague: "Sorry man, I had to do it"'

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2017, 11:20 AM
By Natalie Evans and Chris Murphy - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/xJiwr0kl.jpg

A paramedic accused of fondling a teenage girl's breasts as she had a seizure allegedly told a colleague: "Sorry man, I had to do it."

Jared Evans, 32, is charged with a misdemeanour count of sexual battery after he allegedly inappropriately touched the 19-year-old as he treated her.

He denies the charge.

The young woman was being transported to hospital in an ambulance when the alleged assault took place in April.

It is claimed the incident was witnessed by a Sacramento Fire Department paramedic intern.

Evans placed his hands down the woman's shirt and pulled her right breast out of her bra while she was "completely unresponsive to pain and verbal commands, she was out", according to court records.

http://i.imgur.com/P9yhXpvl.jpg

The Sacramento Fire Department paramedic then allegedly slid the woman's breast back into her shirt and later told the intern: "Sorry man, I had to".

Evans turned himself in to police on Monday after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

He was released from custody on $3,000 bail to appear in court in September.

Evans is accused of touching the woman against her will "for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification or sexual abuse" which was nothing to do with any type of medical care.

Investigators quizzed the woman on April 24 and she told them that, while her eyes were closed and she couldn't move, she could hear the paramedics and feel everything.

She told police she heard Evans say she had big breasts then felt a hand slip inside her shirt and pull out her breast.

Local news station KCRA said the court documents also claim the woman said she couldn't see who touched her breast.

Detectives spoke with Evans, a two-year veteran, who denied the accusations.

He is currently on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the court case.

Sacramento Fire Chief Walt White told the station: "When these allegations were brought to the attention of fire administration, we immediately notified the office of public safety and accountability and requested a full law enforcement investigation."

He added the department "takes all citizen complaints seriously, and works quickly to take appropriate actions to mitigate them.

"Although the case is ongoing, and all facts are not yet known, the Sacramento Fire Department wants to assure the public that we are fully cooperating with the investigation, and working to bring the matter to a successful conclusion.”

lost in melb.
06-07-2017, 12:04 PM
hahaha. no worries bro

Goofy
06-07-2017, 12:36 PM
:motorboat:

Muddy
06-07-2017, 12:49 PM
What a fuckin' dirt-bag..

deebakes
06-08-2017, 12:50 AM
:thumbsdown: