PDA

View Full Version : ‘Cash me outside’ girl’s summer tour postponed

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2017, 02:01 PM
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - The New York Post

http://i.imgur.com/EAvzOc1.jpg

Fans of the infamous “Cash me outside” teen will have to wait to see her perform live — her “summer tour” is being postponed until further notice, her manager Adam Kluger told The Post.

Danielle Bregoli, who’s baffling rise to stardom began on an ill-fated episode of “Dr. Phil,” was supposed to capitalize on her 15 minutes of fame with two “test shows” in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and Houston originally scheduled for July 8 and 9, despite not having any actual musical or theatrical talent.

But her manager said the team is “pushing the shows back to align better with other initiatives.”

“Due to an overwhelming response, we decided to look at larger venues and reschedule the events to better suit her growing audience as well as some significant professional developments. More information will be provided at a later date,” Bregoli’s representatives confirmed in a statement.

So far, they were unable to confirm when and where the new shows will take place.

The shows were advertised on Bregoli’s social media account and are still advertised on Live Nation and Ticketmaster, showing “zero tickets available” for both.

They originally appeared to be sold out but Kluger said no tickets were ever sold.

“The decision to change venues and dates was made the day prior to the [tickets] going up for sale… there are no ticket holders,” Kluger wrote in an email.

Bregoli planned to separate the show into three parts — she’d start with lip syncing and rapping to her favorite songs and planned to feature some cameos of established performers. She’d then do a live Q&A with the audience and wrap up by inviting audience members onstage to “joke around,” according to TMZ.

She’s supposed to get $50,000 for each show if they sell out.

If they go well, Live Nation is considering a nationwide tour.

RBP
06-08-2017, 02:09 PM
I have never watched the original. Don't care.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2017, 03:05 PM
This is a "celebrity" in today's world :|

RBP
06-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Any publicity is good publicity. :hand:

Muddy
06-08-2017, 03:18 PM
And admittedly.. She has no talent.. What the fuck is the show about?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2017, 03:19 PM
And admittedly.. She has no talent.. What the fuck is the show about?

:facepalm:

Bregoli planned to separate the show into three parts — she’d start with lip syncing and rapping to her favorite songs and planned to feature some cameos of established performers. She’d then do a live Q&A with the audience and wrap up by inviting audience members onstage to “joke around,” according to TMZ.

Muddy
06-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Im sorry, man.. I just couldn't force myself to read an entire article about that turd..

PorkChopSandwiches
06-08-2017, 03:39 PM
:puke: