PDA

View Full Version : Dog-poop dispute ends with one man in jail, one with slashed hand

Teh One Who Knocks
06-14-2017, 11:42 AM
Conner Mitchell - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

http://i.imgur.com/JtiwUaM.jpg
Garcia Sanchez

WEST PALM BEACH

Two men’s argument over dog waste turned violent and left one with a knife wound on his left hand, according to a police report recently made public.

Ricardo Garcia Sanchez, 33, was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Police say Garcia Sanchez is a property maintenance worker at the West Palm Lane Apartments complex on South Sequoia Drive, and took issue with a resident who he thought was allowing his dog to defecate on the property and the owner was not cleaning up after the animal.

Police said Garcia Sanchez grabbed the victim by the neck and began punching him. After the victim was able to free himself, he saw Garcia Sanchez with what he told police was a carpenter’s knife.

The victim said he put his hands in front of his face when Garcia Sanchez began swinging the knife. The knife made contact with the victim’s left hand once, cutting his left middle and ring finger, police said.

When police arrived, Garcia Sanchez approached them and said he was involved in the incident. He admitted to confronting the victim about his dog, and said the property manager and several residents had made similar complaints. However, Garcia Sanchez denied ever having a knife in his possession and told police he was unaware of how the victim was injured.

The victim went to a hospital for treatment on the cut. Police searched the apartment complex, near the intersection of Palm Beach Lakes and Village boulevards, for the knife, but were unsuccessful, according to the report.

According to the report, the victim’s dog was on scene during the incident and was friendly to police and passers-by. The dog’s breed was unspecified in the police report.

Garcia Sanchez remained in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday with his bail set at $50,000. He is due in court again July 6.

DemonGeminiX
06-14-2017, 11:47 AM
I've considered shooting dog walkers that didn't clean up their dog's poop from my front lawn.

deebakes
06-21-2017, 11:03 AM
that might be a bit excessive dgx :lol:

deebakes
06-21-2017, 11:04 AM
shoot the dog, they are the offender :tup: