PDA

View Full Version : Korn (Featuring Skrillex) - Get Up! Lyric Video

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 02:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI0Kwutugeg

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2011, 07:41 AM
This might just be my opinion, but I think Korn is pretty much a shell of what they used to be. Everything they do now sounds like a washed up version of what they did before. Jon Davis' lyrics haven't changed one bit since the first album. It's all the same stuff, over and over again. It just doesn't work for me anymore. Sorry.

:dunno:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 11:05 AM
This might just be my opinion, but I think Korn is pretty much a shell of what they used to be. Everything they do now sounds like a washed up version of what they did before. Jon Davis' lyrics haven't changed one bit since the first album. It's all the same stuff, over and over again. It just doesn't work for me anymore. Sorry.

:beatdown:

fricnjay
06-30-2011, 03:58 PM

I kinda agree but in a round about way. After Head left they were never the same. He was such a huge creative force in that band and with the circumstance of his departure I am sure it left the remaining members a bit demoralized. Today, Korn is just John, everyone else has left. Also I dont think they are a necessarily "shell" of what they used to be but I dont think we will ever hear another album like Life is Peachy anytime soon. The reason I think this is because those first few albums were so raw and it was due to the fact the band was so raw. In the beginning they really were outcast of the music scene and that rebellious angst mixed with there inexperience and raw nature made some fresh new sounds that culminated in a few great albums. But just like any new artist experiencing success the success catches up and it becomes less about expression and more about business. Now they are seasoned vets and totally accepted as such by both their fans and their peers. Now those things that fueled the fire of their creativity and made them a success have been extinguish by those very things....their own success and creativity.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 04:08 PM
I don't care, I like the song [-(

fricnjay
06-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Did I say I didn't???

I actually like the song to.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 04:15 PM
You didn't come out and say you liked it :nono:

fricnjay
06-30-2011, 04:18 PM
I helped write the rules of this place and there is no rule stipulating I must "come out and say" I like something. [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 04:41 PM
You're hardly ever here, you don't know if the rules have changed :hand:

fricnjay
06-30-2011, 05:53 PM
HEY! I am a little busy, I will be here to often soon enough. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 06:50 PM
:dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2011, 07:40 PM

Yep, I used to go see them all the time, they were the hardest. Now its just pop.