PDA

View Full Version : 'To Catch A Predator' host caught Cheating.

Yt Trash
06-30-2011, 11:26 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/06/30/alg_chris_hansen.jpg

Gotcha!

Chris Hansen, who has made his name confronting pedophiles on-camera as the host of Dateline NBC’s "To Catch a Predator", was reportedly caught on tape cheating on his wife with a much younger woman, according to the National Enquirer.

Cameras allegedly recorded Hansen taking Florida TV reporter Kristyn Caddell, 30, to dinner at a Ritz-Carlton hotel before spending the night at her Palm Beach apartment.

Hansen, who lives with his wife, Mary, 53, and their two sons in Connecticut, has allegedly been seeing Caddell for four months.

The 51-year-old reporter has been spending time in Florida investigating the disappearance of James Trindale, according to reports.

Hansen has hosted "To Catch a Predator," a show where volunteers from the group Preverted-Justice pose as underage girls to lure pedophiles into homes where he waits to surprise them on-camera, since 2004.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/29/2011-06-29_hiddencamera_tv_host_chris_hansen_caught_cheati ng_wife_on_tape_report.html#ixzz1Ql1izpdK

Irony?!?!?!

The Chick that he's been caught with is on the local News. My wife and I compare her reporting skills to Trish Takinawa on The Family Guy!.

http://i.imgur.com/R0P7D.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 11:32 AM
:bwaha:

KevinD
06-30-2011, 01:41 PM
It takes one to know one, right?

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. Sure he cheated, but it's not like she's under 18 or anything.

RBP
06-30-2011, 02:20 PM
:bwaha:

This^^.

That's awesome.

Muddy
06-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Have you ever met him Rainbow?

RBP
06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Have you ever met him Rainbow?

Check the show archives.

Muddy
06-30-2011, 02:27 PM
:lol:

Loser
06-30-2011, 03:03 PM
This is on par with that broad from MADD getting nailed for DUI :lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2011, 03:12 PM
:-s

No it's not. She's not underage. To Catch A Predator wasn't about getting caught cheating on your wife, it was about catching pedophiles looking for a thrill. This woman is 30 years old. She's not underage.

Again, yes, he cheated, but he didn't commit a crime in the act. These are two consenting adults.

I don't see where you guys are seeing that it's so hilarious. It's an unfortunate situation for his family, but it's nowhere near being on par with what he investigated in that series.

Yt Trash
06-30-2011, 03:22 PM
:-s

No it's not. She's not underage. To Catch A Predator wasn't about getting caught cheating on your wife, it was about catching pedophiles looking for a thrill. This woman is 30 years old. She's not underage.

Again, yes, he cheated, but he didn't commit a crime in the act. These are two consenting adults.

I don't see where you guys are seeing that it's so hilarious. It's an unfortunate situation for his family, but it's nowhere near being on par with what he investigated in that series.

Nobody said it was a crime. There's a morality issue. Guy makes a name for himself in sting operations busting pedophiles and I might add, preaching in the interviews after the fact to the perps.

It's funny no matter how you slice it.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Nobody said it was a crime. There's a morality issue. Guy makes a name for himself in sting operations busting pedophiles and I might add, preaching in the interviews after the fact to the perps.

Yep.

Muddy
06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Yes, the humor is the 'sting master' getting busted in a sting... Thats it.. Irony.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2011, 03:47 PM

Yep.

Yes, the humor is the 'sting master' getting busted in a sting... Thats it.. Irony.

:thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Ok, maybe my sense of humor isn't working right today, but the way I'm seeing it is that you guys are saying that an adult who cheats on his wife with another consenting adult can't tell other guys not to fuck 13 year old boys and girls. To me, that's not irony. There's an obvious big line. He didn't cross it, other guys did.

One thing's not a crime and one is a crime. He was helping bring perverts to justice, for doing something he didn't do himself. I don't care if he was caught assfucking a sloppy 80-year old prostitute, if he helped get 100 kiddie fuckers off of the street, he's ok in my book.

Again, sorry. My sense of humor is obviously not in evidence today.

Hal-9000
06-30-2011, 05:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NG0mD.jpg

It is a crime in many of your states and grounds to be charged http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-04-26-column26_ST_N.htm

and yes I think it's hilarious too because his job involved catching criminals breaking sexual laws...he took the moral high ground so to speak on one issue
and got nailed breaking the law on another 'moral' issue.

Have a seat dude, we have plenty :thumbsup:

RBP
06-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Ok, maybe my sense of humor isn't working right today, but the way I'm seeing it is that you guys are saying that an adult who cheats on his wife with another consenting adult can't tell other guys not to fuck 13 year old boys and girls. To me, that's not irony. There's an obvious big line. He didn't cross it, other guys did.

One thing's not a crime and one is a crime. He was helping bring perverts to justice, for doing something he didn't do himself. I don't care if he was caught assfucking a sloppy 80-year old prostitute, if he helped get 100 kiddie fuckers off of the street, he's ok in my book.

Again, sorry. My sense of humor is obviously not in evidence today.

Don't harsh my mellow, bro.

8-[

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Maybe I don't find it funny because I see pedophilia and cheating on your wife with a consenting adult as so far apart on the moral scale that they're not even in the same universe. I don't think one cheating on their spouse is a good thing at all, but it's nowhere near as bad as sexually abusing a child.

Ok, let me put it to you guys this way. Various members of my family are in law enforcement. As such, I've gotten some pretty decent knowledge on how things work in various aspects of the law enforcement field. I've known people who've put people behind bars, I've known people who've worked behind bars, and I've known people who were behind bars, and they all say the same thing: Pedophiles and people who hurt children out of compulsion are always the shit at that bottom. You have gang bangers, drug dealers, murderers, violent thieves, etc... and the one thing they won't tolerate is a person who hurts a child. They won't suffer a pedophile. When the criminal population finds out what the pedophile is in jail for, he's as good as dead. Yet, those same criminals wouldn't give a shit about somebody cheating on their spouse, unless they were cheating on their spouse with the convict's significant other. So I guess knowing that has made me define my moral scale a little differently than most people. As far as cheating on your spouse goes, it's bad, but it's not as bad as dealing drugs, armed robbery, or premeditated homicide, to name a few... but the sexual assault of a child is worse than anything I've mentioned before. So, to me, if a guy is preaching "don't try to have sex with children", then even though he cheated on his spouse, I don't find him to be a hypocrite at all. I don't see the irony of the situation that you guys claim to be so hilarious. The morals that he preached in his investigations are so far removed from his transgression that, to me, we're talking about two entirely different playing fields altogether.

That's just my two cents. And I've said just about everything I can say. I'm done.

deebakes
07-01-2011, 01:19 AM
:potkettle:

Godfather
07-01-2011, 01:22 AM
DGX I think everyone got your point from the get go. Of course they're not on the same level. Not even close!! I'd string up and shoot a pedophile. Hansen cheating is water off the duck's back.

It's still funny... the guy who casts the first stone is a cheating scumbag. He's not a sick sexual predator. But he's not a hero either, he's just full of shit like everyone.

It's irony, and good for a simple chuckle :lol:

RBP
07-01-2011, 03:25 AM
DGX I think everyone got your point from the get go. Of course they're not on the same level. Not even close!! I'd string up and shoot a pedophile. Hansen cheating is water off the duck's back.

It's still funny... the guy who casts the first stone is a cheating scumbag. He's not a sick sexual predator. But he's not a hero either, he's just full of shit like everyone.

This.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-01-2011, 10:44 AM

This.

:+1: