PDA

View Full Version : Soccer team shaken to its core by group shower sex controversy

Teh One Who Knocks
07-10-2017, 11:43 AM
By Michael Blaustein - The New York Post

http://i.imgur.com/8saBIE4.jpg

A group of Brazilian soccer players just committed the ultimate handball. And they filmed the whole thing for good measure.

The four players in question, from third-division Brazilian team Sport Clube Gaucho, had their contracts terminated after one of them filmed another playing with two of his teammates in the showers in a very not-suitable-for-work way.

In the video, two of the men are completely naked while the other, squatting down on his haunches, is in only his underwear.

After firing the four players shortly after the video hit the internet last Friday, club president Gilmar Rosso said he was fine with what the players were doing. He just wasn’t happy that they did it while on the clock.

“When I hit play, I deleted it, I think it’s disgusting. Outside business hours, we have nothing to do with the situation. If they want to get drunk, [be] gay or not, that’s their problem,” Rosso told GloboEsporte, according to Spanish newspaper As.

“What I have to answer as president is during a trip, office hours. That’s my responsibility. The club is not a keeper of morals and good manners. The only thing we have to answer to is the making of the video inside the club dressing room.”

redred
07-10-2017, 04:25 PM
this is why rugby is better :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-10-2017, 10:07 PM
this is why rugby is better :lol:
Because the whole team would be there instead of just 4 players? :-k

Griffin
07-10-2017, 10:59 PM
oh...sucker team.

The Monk
07-11-2017, 04:30 AM