PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania woman accused of setting boyfriend on fire, then putting him out with urine

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2017, 10:48 AM
By John Luciew - Penn Live

http://i.imgur.com/AjkiyzO.png

First, the 38-year-old woman in western Pennsylvania allegedly doused her boyfriend with gasoline and lit him on fire, causing burns to 25 to 35 percent of the man's lower body.

Then, the woman is accused of pouring urine on him to put out the flames, according to TribLive.com in Pittsburgh.

It happened in Penn Hills, Allegheny County, in the wee hours of Monday morning, after the man, who was not immediately identified publicly, fell asleep in the basement of the couple's home.

After the man dozed off following an argument between the two, his girlfriend, identified as Leigh Ann Sepelyak, 38, allegedly poured gas on him, lit a cigarette and set him on fire, TribLive.com writes.

After an untold amount of time, she then attempted to douse the flames with a bucket of urine that the couple used as a toilet in the basement of the home, police told TribLive.com.

Sepelyak has been charged with attempted homicide.

As Penn Hills police Chief Howard Burton told TribLive.com:

"I can't see how that's an accident when it happens at 4:40 a.m. and the gas was 25 to 30 feet away from the bed. It had to be carried."

The boyfriend is hospitalized with burns, but expected to recover.

RBP
07-12-2017, 03:37 PM
if you can't eat it or fuck it, piss on it.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Must not be love, she didn't even piss on him with fresh urine, she used their piss bucket from the basement :puke:

RBP
07-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Who doesn't have a piss bucket full enough to put out a fire? :dunno:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2017, 12:07 PM
The Associated Press

TARENTUM, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania woman accused of setting her sleeping boyfriend on fire and throwing buckets of urine on him to extinguish the flames has died of an apparent heroin overdose.

The body of 39-year-old Leigh Ann Sepelyak was found Monday night in her Tarentum home. Police say evidence found at the scene indicates she died of a heroin overdose.

Sepelyak was facing attempted homicide and other charges in the July attack.

Penn Hills police alleged she and her boyfriend argued and after he fell asleep, she threw gasoline on him and set him afire. He suffered burns on 25 percent of his body.

She said she actually saved him after he accidentally sparked the fire.

The couple had been urinating in buckets so they wouldn’t disturb her parents who lived upstairs.

RBP
08-17-2017, 12:09 PM
This story just gets more sad.

Hal-9000
08-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Geez and I feel sorry for myself at times...

*whistles and empties piss buckets to start a new day*

deebakes
08-18-2017, 02:06 AM
:shock: