PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton Accused of Stealing Book Idea, Sued

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2017, 11:54 AM
By Jack Heretik - Washington Free Beacon

http://i.imgur.com/xuCFAmW.png

Chelsea Clinton is being accused of stealing the idea for her book "She Persisted" and being sued for it.

Clinton is being sued in federal court by Christopher Janes Kimberley of Albany, New York, the New York Post reports. Kimberley is suing Clinton and Clinton's publisher, Penguin Random House, for $150,000 for copyright infringement.

In the court documents, Kimberley is alleging that Penguin Young Readers president Jennifer Loja passed Kimberley's submission to Clinton. Kimberley's book, "A Heart is the Part That Makes Boys And Girls Smart" has a similar premise of focusing on inspiring women through history and has similar images and at least three of the same quotes that are in Clinton's book.

"The appearance of impropriety is striking," court documents filed by Kimberley say.

"She Persisted" is a New York Times bestseller and was published on May 30. Kimberley filed a cease and desist order in April for Clinton's book not to be published.

"I did months of painstaking research on my book. Her version looks like a ninth-grade homework assignment," Kimberley told The Post. "I am in disbelief."

DemonGeminiX
07-12-2017, 04:16 PM
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. We should burn her at the stake, along with her parents.

Griffin
07-13-2017, 10:54 AM
a Clinton stealing? :shock: