PDA

View Full Version : Jail for married English teacher, 27, who arranged tryst with 16-year-old boy 'for the purpose of sexual penetration'

Teh One Who Knocks
07-18-2017, 11:46 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/dglxjau.jpg

A Nebraska schoolteacher who was charged in February for allegedly having sex with a teenage student was sentenced Monday to 90 days in jail and 2 years probation.

Emily Lofing, 27, faced a misdemeanor charge of debauching a minor, WOWT reported. The charge was later changed to contributing to the delinquency of a child since the teen, 16, was at the age of consent.

Lofing pleaded no contest to the charge.

The allegations first came to light when the mother of the 16-year-old boy wrote an email to Weeping Water School district saying she feared there was a sexual relationship between Loping and her son, WOWT reported.

Lofing was a language arts teacher at Nebraska City Middle School when she allegedly arranged a meeting to have sex with the 16-year-old boy. She resigned from her job in February.

http://i.imgur.com/5p18gFdl.jpg

"The district recently discovered information related to Ms. Lofing’s conduct prior to her employment with the school district," the Nebraska City Public Schools wrote in a statement to the Omaha-World Herald in February.

"Upon learning of the allegations against her, district officials placed Lofing on administrative leave. Lofing resigned, and the district’s board accepted the resignation Monday," the statement read.

http://i.imgur.com/8fIOkjH.jpg

Goofy
07-18-2017, 11:58 AM
She looks innocent to me :doggybanana:

DemonGeminiX
07-18-2017, 01:35 PM
I'm really starting to want to bash these girls' heads open.

RBP
07-18-2017, 01:38 PM
I'm really starting to want to bash these girls' heads open.

What? Every young boys fantasy, right? No harm no foul?

Glad you guys are coming around....

DemonGeminiX
07-18-2017, 01:48 PM
It is every boy's fantasy, and it would be mine too if I had a teacher that looked like her, but it should remain exactly that: a fantasy. She should know better. They all should know better. It's utterly ridiculous that they're doing shit like this.

Muddy
07-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Yeah there is something definitely wrong in these teachers heads for wanting to be humped by minors..

RBP
07-18-2017, 01:56 PM
:cheers:

Muddy
07-18-2017, 01:57 PM
I do agree with DGX though.. For a 16 year old kid to not be attracted to something that looks like that would not be normal.. :lol:

redred
07-18-2017, 02:50 PM
i'd still :hitit:

:outtahere:

RBP
07-18-2017, 03:21 PM
It is every boy's fantasy, and it would be mine too if I had a teacher that looked like her, but it should remain exactly that: a fantasy. She should know better. They all should know better. It's utterly ridiculous that they're doing shit like this.

I do agree with DGX though.. For a 16 year old kid to not be attracted to something that looks like that would not be normal.. :lol:

You guys may have the answer here. I have droned on for years about the awful decision by feminists to race to the lowest common denominator in sexual mores in the name of "equality". Not only is it bad for women and bad for society, it was completely ill-conceived. They had the sexual power. They were the sexual arbiters. They decided go or no go, and they gave that up voluntarily. It's possible, I suppose, that this is an extension of that. Women have been programmed that they are not bound by traditional sexual limitations... could this be an outgrowth of that? No idea, but interesting.

DemonGeminiX
07-18-2017, 03:53 PM
Societal mores have been in rapid decline, and this very well may be a symptom of it. It's sad and disturbing... and infuriating.

deebakes
07-19-2017, 03:18 AM
and hot :wank:

cincobeats.tj
07-19-2017, 05:18 PM
Interesting

Sent from my X3 using Tapatalk