PDA

View Full Version : Naked man cuts off penis and goes on rampage in Chicago

Teh One Who Knocks
07-28-2017, 03:55 PM
Clark Mindock - The Independent

http://i.imgur.com/4GFwoei.jpg

A naked man with blood all over himself in Chicago has been filmed harassing people and charging a police officer.

The man, who has been described as having cut off his penis, can be seen bleeding heavily from his crotch.

In the video, he can be seen up against a metal fence harassing people before police show up to try and calm him down. He approaches a first officer, a woman, as onlookers yell at him to “calm down”. The man, meanwhile, is screaming “get outta here b****”, at the officer.

The female officer yells at him to “get on the ground” before he charges at him. At that point, she discharges her taser, knocking the man to the ground.

“Oh my god, bro. Shoot his a**”, the man filming the video can be heard saying. “Shoot that mother f*****. This is a time when you shoot people.”

The naked man later gets up as another officer arrives on the scene. He then appears to charge the second officer on the scene, who tasers him again.

The man is seen at the end of the video lying on the ground surrounded by police officers. It wasn’t clear if the man was arrested, or what his condition was at the time. It was also not immediately clear to what degree he had cut off his penis, if at all.

“I went to visit my boy after work, and when I parked up I seen (naked guy still clothed) rolling around in the middle of the street,” Eriz Gonzalez, a witness who was trapped in one of the Chicago gardens, said. “People were around him and he started cussing them out and pushing them. They left, and he stripped butt a** naked in the middle of the street. I left my car and chilled with my boy outside to see what’s going on.”

The events reportedly occurred in the Irving Park community in Northwest Chicago, just north of the Logan Square neighbourhood.

It wasn’t clear if the man was on drugs, however it was reported that he may have been under the influence of a synthetic drug or even acid.

The events reportedly took place just across the street from a school.

Should he have cut off a significant portion of his penis, it is possible that physicians will be able to reattach the appendage. Perhaps the most prominent example of that came in 1993 when Lorena Bobbit cut off her husband, John Bobbitt's, penis in his sleep. It was later reattached after an over nine hour surgery.

Goofy
07-28-2017, 04:04 PM
It wasn’t clear if the man was on drugs, however it was reported that he may have been under the influence of a synthetic drug or even acid.

Sounds pretty fucking clear to me!

deebakes
07-29-2017, 02:31 PM
rbp? :?