PDA

View Full Version : Report: Man suspected of sexually assaulting 65-year-old woman had been deported 20 times

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2017, 12:37 PM
By Anica Padilla - FOX 31 Denver

http://i.imgur.com/OzeSJc6.jpg

PORTLAND, Ore. — A man accused of sexually assaulting a 65-year-old Oregon woman has been deported at least 20 times, FOX12 reported.

Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, is accused of attacking the woman in the basement of a parking garage in Portland, Oregon. He was reportedly armed with a knife.

Martinez has a long history of arrests and was released by local authorities despite a federal immigration hold, Fox News reported.

According to Fox News, the woman kicked him in the stomach and pushed the panic button in her car. Martinez ran off.

Martinez is reportedly facing multiple charges, including robbery, kidnapping, burglary and sexual abuse.

Martinez was most recently deported in November, according to FOX12.

“Prior to being booked into jail, Martinez was treated for meth-induced psychosis, according to court documents, and admitted daily use of meth and weekly use of heroin,” FOX12 reported.

It is illegal for cities in Oregon to use resources to help enforce federal immigration laws, according to Fox News.

RBP
08-01-2017, 01:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PsEc1ln.png

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Martinez has a long history of arrests and was released by local authorities despite a federal immigration hold, Fox News reported.

It is illegal for cities in Oregon to use resources to help enforce federal immigration laws, according to Fox News.

How is holding the prisoner a little longer until ICE can pick him up "using resources" other than keeping him in his cell a little longer? If I was a relative of this woman, I would be suing the city, the mayor, and the chief of police.

RBP
08-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Because sanctuary cities do not recognize that authority. So there's nothing to hold him on.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Then the President is absolutely right, these cities and/or counties shouldn't receive even a dime of federal money.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Agreed

deebakes
08-02-2017, 01:28 AM
:(